[BLOG]: Buh-bye 2009...

Discuss subjects regarding Hardfought news here.

Moderator: News posters

K2
Administrator

[BLOG]: Buh-bye 2009...

Postby K2 » Dec 31st, 2009 at 1:27 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Figured I'd do this post now while I'm able, because I will be out partying with Jenn and friends tonight ;-) Have a happy new year gang. This year was a crazy one, I don't even know where to begin on listing all the shit that's happened globally over the course of 2009 - but I'll be glad to see it go. I'm all ready for 2010 ;-) So have fun tonight, and if you do decide to go out, make sure ya got a plan... designated drivers, a place to crash, etc.

Hardfought stuff - guess what? I completely forgot to post back in October about HF's ninth birthday. What - the - fuck!? I can't friggin' believe I did that. I had just finished mid-terms, so maybe that's why. I dunno. Anyways, happy belated ninth birthday Hardfought! I definitely wont forget our 10th anniversary next October. Also, I have plans to 'finish' the website finally while I am still on break in January. There's quite a few scripts to update including the board itself, and I still need to finish fixing the look n' feel after getting away from using OnePress. Bleh.

Alright... have a good one everybody. See ya next year ;-)

Tags: Hardfought Birthday, New Year
Posted under: Hardfought news

G$
Benefactor

Re: [BLOG]: Buh-bye 2009...

Postby G$ » Dec 31st, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Here's hoping 10 kicks 09's sick, tired, lame ass. Good riddance sez I. Happy new year to all.

Nad

Postby Nad » Dec 31st, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Happy new year!

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Dec 31st, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Happy New Year all!

Good fucking riddance 2009!

Cheers!

Return to “News Postings”