Black Friday Laptop Dilemma....

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 23rd, 2005 at 3:33 pm

What puppy said about Dell sounded more like a Gateway thing.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 25th, 2005 at 4:32 pm

Sorry i was late to post. I been offline for almost a whole week and am going fucking nuts having to listen to my own thoughts.

It must be a good deal cause I had some woman today try to beat the shit out o the person in front of ehr to get one. My advice. Find someone who put it on layaway and offer them more for it.

Nad

Postby Nad » Nov 25th, 2005 at 6:48 pm

I had a dell laptop, it was nice but had its problems, battery being the main one, they just do not seem to last.

Sony, i fuckin hate. I have 4 sony laptops for work, 3 of them have crashed, harddrives all 3 times.

I havent seen many problems with Toshiba, and my brothers HP has had HDD problems as well.

The reason you support guys see more Dells coming in than anything else is because more people have Dells than anything else, so naturally you will see more of them.

Whatever you buy, get a nice fuckin waranty, its worth the extra change.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Nov 25th, 2005 at 11:40 pm

Didn't get it. The store wouldn't price match the other 5000 walmart stores in the US selling it at that low 378 price. Anyways... didn't have the money laying around to begin with... oh well... i guess i can heat my apartment 2 months longer. :)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Nov 26th, 2005 at 1:17 am

So did anyone wait in line and get a good deal?
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 26th, 2005 at 6:28 pm

pyrox420 wrote:Didn't get it. The store wouldn't price match the other 5000 walmart stores in the US selling it at that low 378 price. Anyways... didn't have the money laying around to begin with... oh well... i guess i can heat my apartment 2 months longer. :)

WTF? Tell me what store, call 1-800-walmart and bitch them out. IT IS MANDATORY they comp that ad. It was a stupid fucking idea to have different prices anyway.

monica

Postby monica » Nov 26th, 2005 at 6:39 pm

pyrox420 wrote:Didn't get it. The store wouldn't price match the other 5000 walmart stores in the US selling it at that low 378 price. Anyways... didn't have the money laying around to begin with... oh well... i guess i can heat my apartment 2 months longer. :)

yeah that's bullshit pyrox. our mgmt. said every store in the company would be at the lowest price...how ridiculous. plus they only sent like 15 to each store. ours sold out w/in 10 minutes

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » Nov 26th, 2005 at 6:45 pm

At my wifes store they made them draw numbers for who got the laptops. That would have pissed me off if I had been there a while and someone just walked up and got drawn out. I've got money from the hotline before from crappy service.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 26th, 2005 at 7:28 pm

I'm going to pirate download my own laptop with Kazaa. Take that Dell you money hungry sum-bitch!
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

monica

Postby monica » Nov 26th, 2005 at 11:12 pm

sohpriest wrote:At my wifes store they made them draw numbers for who got the laptops. That would have pissed me off if I had been there a while and someone just walked up and got drawn out. I've got money from the hotline before from crappy service.

yeah that would have caused a fight at my store, seeing as how some people camped out for 6 hours until 5 a.m.

Return to “General Discussion”