Greetings everyone!

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: Nad, Suck., EatMoreLead

Antonio94
Fresh Meat

Greetings everyone!

Postby Antonio94 » Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:16 am

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio and I'm mostly into RPGs like Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
i used to play WoW since Burning Crusade until Cataclysm. After quite a while, I returned to the game during Warlord of Draenor but then I abandoned it again. WoD was somehow unattractive to my taste. I've heard that Legion is good, but I'm not sure whether this is a good time to return since I've missed so much since its launch.
Currently I'm also working on a RPG maker game project so I think it's better to learn more ideas and info from people around. And so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

K2
Administrator

Re: Greetings everyone!

Postby K2 » Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Hi Antonio94. Right now Hardfought is geared towards NetHack, but there are users here who have definitely played a lot if not all of the titles you mentioned. I sometimes revisit dragon age or neverwinter nights.

What does your project entail exactly?

Nad

Re: Greetings everyone!

Postby Nad » Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Yo! Welcome to HF.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

Return to “General Discussion”