OMG... CS:S again!?

Discuss subjects regarding Hardfought news here.

Moderator: News posters

K2
Administrator

OMG... CS:S again!?

Postby K2 » Jul 29th, 2007 at 5:06 pm

HEH :D Yeah, I know... I guess if enough people bug someone enough, things happen.

HLstatsX is in effect - http://38.101.79.98/hlstatsx/hlstats.php

If ya want admin, lemme know. Just try to play often and get things started. This is for YOU - I've set things up, but you guys and gals will be running it pretty much exclusively once I leave for NTC and then Iraq. Right now I am setting up admins, but a couple of ya will be granted abailities that include FTP access, and being able to restart the server process, etc.

Lemme know what ya plan to do with this.

EDIT - on yeah, we're trying to revitalize IRC again, so if ya like, hop onto #hardfought on gamesurge. I can add a cool lil sourcemod plugin that allows relaying of msgs between the css and irc and back again, if you guys think that'd be nice to have.

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Jul 29th, 2007 at 6:18 pm

Sounds nice to me keith. I hardly use irc but ill start staying in hf channel ;P rofl@prelude to bigger n better games to come. Thats what everyone said when CS was just an up and coming mod for HL1 like Insurgency is for Source. Now look at it ;P Also... how many of you plan on getting sc2 in the fall?

EDIT:: And btw.. implement the end of round vote but Seems to me everyone is going for the d2 office map servers so those 2 maps should be the main ones in rotation. Also nuke ;P jp about nuke but its leet ;P

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Jul 29th, 2007 at 7:43 pm

I'm down for CS.

As far as admin though.. i can put in at least 3 hours a day. Tops.

Lemme know.

~sX
(o )^( o) Tetas.

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Jul 29th, 2007 at 9:30 pm

I've been playing a bit of CS as of late and wouldn't mind helping to patrol the server and keep an eye on it so I had a place to play without total smack tards. If you need admins I can probably give you an hour a day or so.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Jul 29th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

Sign me up. I'm good for a little bit of coverage west coast time.

G$
Benefactor

Postby G$ » Aug 1st, 2007 at 12:09 am

perfect timing - just started playing CS again. Now to populate the server.....

eulogy

Postby eulogy » Aug 4th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

G$ wrote:perfect timing - just started playing CS again. Now to populate the server.....

It's Saturday night, and I sat down to some CS:S after a long day of remodeling the kid's bathroom, and ...

/crickets, lol ... WTB bots for boredom :D

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Aug 8th, 2007 at 5:51 pm

Yay! Mav just told me about it today. I'll be on for sure! :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Aug 24th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Server feels good - i managed to play a few maps and only had 1 "ACCIDENTAL" TK.

It really was an accident - it just happaned to be TRAP
ClanKiller | Shade

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Aug 25th, 2007 at 1:58 am

Shade wrote:Server feels good - i managed to play a few maps and only had 1 "ACCIDENTAL" TK.

Good, i hate that fag. He used to always TW me all the time and just be a general dumbass. Can't do that to me no more. Ban his ass if he steps outa line.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Aug 25th, 2007 at 2:58 am

Best_predator wrote:
Shade wrote:Server feels good - i managed to play a few maps and only had 1 "ACCIDENTAL" TK.

Good, i hate that fag. He used to always TW me all the time and just be a general dumbass. Can't do that to me no more. Ban his ass if he steps outa line.

lulz

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Sep 5th, 2007 at 1:51 am

Well, me and Mav played for a bit, but all and all, I got about 4 people to hop into the server, and we got it up to about 10-16 players. Was mad fun.

Return to “News Postings”