Merry Christmas!!!

Discuss subjects regarding Hardfought news here.

Moderator: News posters

K2
Administrator

Merry Christmas!!!

Postby K2 » Dec 25th, 2006 at 4:26 am

Merry Christmas everybody :P Here's the post from the main news page:

Merry Christmas gang! :-P Posting from Hawaii, it’s not technically Christmas yet, but it’s close enough, and it IS Christmas for all of ya on the mainland right now.

Jenn and I made xmas dinner for friends of ours that had also decided to stay on-island for the holidays… Jenn did the cooking, while I did the cleaning and prep. Cooked up a 15 pound turkey, homemade mac n’ cheese, mashed potatos, stuffing, this green bean salad thing I wasn’t about to touch (heh), squah, fresh cranberry dressing, homemade pork pot-stickers, and Jenn’s famous chocolate pecan pie. Had a full house for awhile, watched the football games on the tube and *stuffed* ourselves on food. I can’t believe I am still up, hah :-) We’ll do presents in the morning when we get around to waking up… sleeping in ’til 7 am is a late call for me, so I imagine I’ll have to coax someone outta bed ;-)

Hope the rest of ya are having a good holiday season so far, and are spending quality time with family and friends. Be sure to chime in on the msgboard thread associated with this post and wish everyone a merry xmas if ya haven’t done so already. Feel free to post comments and/or pics of the gifts you scored this year as well ;-) FYI - for those of ya that are just now dropping by that haven’t been around in a awhile, I’ve just finished a major overhaul to how the website is displayed (see the more recent posts in the web-server forum for details)… was wanting to have it all done before the new year rolled around. Hope ya’ll enjoy how the site runs and acts now; so far the response has been pretty good.

So… Merry Christmas!! And Happy New Year too, I’m gonna throw that in there as well, heheh ;-) Take care gang, and see ya online.

Be sure to list what your haul was this year... I'll post mine when me and Jenn get up and around. Take care and happy holidays :D

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 25th, 2006 at 11:50 am

Merry Christmas Jokers! Just got done with presents with the wife for the first time, now off to the parents and in-laws to do it all over again. Hope you all are doing well.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 25th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

Merry xmas all!
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Dec 26th, 2006 at 11:52 am

It was a good one - weird not talking to my Dad (he passed away in Nov), but fun to watch my almost 5yr old go crazy. Good food too.
EatMoreLead aka EML

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Feb 24th, 2007 at 5:35 pm

mERRY cHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Or is it???
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Feb 24th, 2007 at 6:21 pm

Yeah, I'm overdue for a news post eh?

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Feb 24th, 2007 at 7:31 pm

K2 wrote:Yeah, I'm overdue for a news post eh?

I believe I told you that last week and your response was
K2 wrote:FUCK YOU!

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Feb 25th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

It's because you keep sending me msgs on MSN that start with 'HOMO!!' and then a link to stuff that Keyser would probably frequent regularly.

Return to “News Postings”