Tooki Williams

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Dec 1st, 2005 at 7:13 pm

PumpActionJackson wrote:You guys should go check out the movie Redemption (tookies life story), it is actually a very very good movie starring Jamie Foxx. Apparently like last week Snoop Dogg and Jamie Foxx offered the prison where Tookie is held millions of dollars to drop the death penalty (it did not work lol).

My opinion of it is: He does alot more good alive than he does dead, not only does it cost less as alot of you have stated, but as Suck stated its good that there is someone that has been through (hell started) all the gang shit, that is willing to speak out and tell kids not to go down that path. For god's sakes the guy writes childrens books from his cell...

http://www.tookie.com/booktemp.html

Now on to puppy's post: So good I had to post 2...


This would be all fine and great except for he is one gigantic fucking hypocite.

First, he says he is anti-gang violence yet he continues in jail to lead a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well. Well documented cases show this(I apologize, I am too fucking lazy to look for links).

Second, he says that he never commited the crimes and was innocent, yet he says that his past is one he regrets and he wishes he could change it. He wishes he could help others avoid the cost of that way of life, but he refuses to give any sort of details about the organizational structure or operations of the gang, saying "I am not gonna be a snitch."

The ONLY way I would allow this man to stay alive in jail is in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. Three meals a day with no window to the outside world. Thats more than the people he killed is gonna get.
Image

User avatar
monica
Senior Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Aug 16th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Postby monica » Dec 1st, 2005 at 7:15 pm

jay i don't like your sig..... :P
Image

User avatar
PumpActionJackson
Senior Member
Posts: 264
Joined: Oct 10th, 2004 at 3:37 am

Postby PumpActionJackson » Dec 1st, 2005 at 7:48 pm

JayPhat wrote:First, he says he is anti-gang violence yet he continues in jail to lead a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well. Well documented cases show this(I apologize, I am too fucking lazy to look for links).


I have a hard time believing he is still "leading a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well." The reason I have such a hard time believing this is because they ussually do not give out peace prizes or presidential awards to people who are doing the afformentioned.

[quote] While on death row, Stan has written 9 highly-acclaimed children’s books that educate young people to avoid gangs, crime and incarceration. He has also worked to end gang violence through his peace protocol and Internet Project for Street Peace, an international peer mentoring program. Stan has saved the lives of over 150,000 youth, as reported by them, their parents, teachers and law enforcement officials in their emails to Stan (tookie@tookie.com). He has recently published his memoir, Blue Rage, Black Redemption, which has been nominated for a James Madison Book Award. His work has resulted in multiple nominations for the Nobel Peace and Literature prizes. This summer Stan’s work was even recognized by the President of the United States when he received a presidential award for his volunteer work to help youth. Stan’s story was also recently made into a television movie, “Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story,â€
You might recognize me. I am the black guy from PREDATOR.

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Dec 1st, 2005 at 7:56 pm

Do the words wolf in sheeps clothing ring a bell? Its a fucking scam. There are documented cases of him still involved in violence in prison.

I run a gang. I get caught killing and am sentenced to death. THE ONLY WAY I am gonna survive is by going anti-gang, and doign the abso-fucking-lutely best i can to show a good faith turn around, along with finding god, to still run my gang and over see its operations.

The real tell tale of this is the people that he hangs out with everyday, the people who get out of jail then get back in very soon, the people carrying out his roders then returning for more.

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory to me but thats what I would do.
Image

User avatar
PumpActionJackson
Senior Member
Posts: 264
Joined: Oct 10th, 2004 at 3:37 am

Postby PumpActionJackson » Dec 1st, 2005 at 8:19 pm

JayPhat wrote:Do the words wolf in sheeps clothing ring a bell? Its a fucking scam. There are documented cases of him still involved in violence in prison.

I run a gang. I get caught killing and am sentenced to death. THE ONLY WAY I am gonna survive is by going anti-gang, and doign the abso-fucking-lutely best i can to show a good faith turn around, along with finding god, to still run my gang and over see its operations.

The real tell tale of this is the people that he hangs out with everyday, the people who get out of jail then get back in very soon, the people carrying out his roders then returning for more.

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory to me but thats what I would do.


Wow great assumptions on everything you have posted. Where is the one shred of factual information? My previous post is all "Documented information", your post is "So called documented cases" jumbled in with your theory on how he is running the crips still, really all you have posted here is an uninformed, unresearched assumption of what you believe. You posted it yourself "Sounds like a good conspiracy theory". Your whole post sounds kinda like a "Good conspiracy theory to me".
You might recognize me. I am the black guy from PREDATOR.

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Dec 1st, 2005 at 8:20 pm

PumpActionJackson wrote:
JayPhat wrote:Do the words wolf in sheeps clothing ring a bell? Its a fucking scam. There are documented cases of him still involved in violence in prison.

I run a gang. I get caught killing and am sentenced to death. THE ONLY WAY I am gonna survive is by going anti-gang, and doign the abso-fucking-lutely best i can to show a good faith turn around, along with finding god, to still run my gang and over see its operations.

The real tell tale of this is the people that he hangs out with everyday, the people who get out of jail then get back in very soon, the people carrying out his roders then returning for more.

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory to me but thats what I would do.


Wow great assumptions on everything you have posted. Where is the one shred of factual information? My previous post is all "Documented information", your post is "So called documented cases" jumbled in with your theory on how he is running the crips still, really all you have posted here is an uninformed, unresearched assumption of what you believe. You posted it yourself "Sounds like a good conspiracy theory". Your whole post sounds kinda like a "Good conspiracy theory to me".


Thats what I was saying. I just created a good conspiracy theory in my eyes.
Image

User avatar
Dylan
Senior Member
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2005 at 1:54 am

Postby Dylan » Dec 1st, 2005 at 9:10 pm

Fortunately conspiracy theorys arent enough reason to kill a man
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Dec 1st, 2005 at 9:24 pm

monica wrote:jay i don't like your sig..... :P


Yea, he needs to change that I to an A........it bothers me, oh and the violence inherent in the system.
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
G$
Benefactor
Posts: 499
Joined: Oct 20th, 2004 at 12:56 pm

Postby G$ » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 3:12 pm

PumpActionJackson wrote:
JayPhat wrote:First, he says he is anti-gang violence yet he continues in jail to lead a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well. Well documented cases show this(I apologize, I am too fucking lazy to look for links).


I have a hard time believing he is still "leading a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well." The reason I have such a hard time believing this is because they ussually do not give out peace prizes or presidential awards to people who are doing the afformentioned.

[quote] While on death row, Stan has written 9 highly-acclaimed children’s books that educate young people to avoid gangs, crime and incarceration. He has also worked to end gang violence through his peace protocol and Internet Project for Street Peace, an international peer mentoring program. Stan has saved the lives of over 150,000 youth, as reported by them, their parents, teachers and law enforcement officials in their emails to Stan (tookie@tookie.com). He has recently published his memoir, Blue Rage, Black Redemption, which has been nominated for a James Madison Book Award. His work has resulted in multiple nominations for the Nobel Peace and Literature prizes. This summer Stan’s work was even recognized by the President of the United States when he received a presidential award for his volunteer work to help youth. Stan’s story was also recently made into a television movie, “Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story,â€

User avatar
sohpriest
Senior Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Oct 15th, 2005 at 8:26 pm

Postby sohpriest » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 3:18 pm

G$ wrote:
PumpActionJackson wrote:
JayPhat wrote:First, he says he is anti-gang violence yet he continues in jail to lead a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well. Well documented cases show this(I apologize, I am too fucking lazy to look for links).


I have a hard time believing he is still "leading a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well." The reason I have such a hard time believing this is because they ussually do not give out peace prizes or presidential awards to people who are doing the afformentioned.

[quote] While on death row, Stan has written 9 highly-acclaimed children’s books that educate young people to avoid gangs, crime and incarceration. He has also worked to end gang violence through his peace protocol and Internet Project for Street Peace, an international peer mentoring program. Stan has saved the lives of over 150,000 youth, as reported by them, their parents, teachers and law enforcement officials in their emails to Stan (tookie@tookie.com). He has recently published his memoir, Blue Rage, Black Redemption, which has been nominated for a James Madison Book Award. His work has resulted in multiple nominations for the Nobel Peace and Literature prizes. This summer Stan’s work was even recognized by the President of the United States when he received a presidential award for his volunteer work to help youth. Stan’s story was also recently made into a television movie, “Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story,â€
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

User avatar
carnage
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Jun 18th, 2005 at 1:35 am

Postby carnage » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 6:50 pm

The flaw with those reports, Puppy, is that it compares a death penalty case to a non-death penalty case. This does not take into consideration of a case that results in a death penalty or life imprisonment. A case that is tried that involves murder, the guys is going to go through the same motions and trial periods whether he is incarcerated for life or on death row. Its the sentancing after the trial that would determine that. It seems as though that website is comparing a violent crime to something not violent, such as grand theft. I would imagine life imprisonment for all intents and purposes equals a death sentance.

As such...if costs up to the point at which an offender is equal between life imprisonment and being put to death, the cost is less for being put to death.

Now regardless of this being refuted (due to definitions of what construes "death penalty" and the definition of "is"), the cost basis after incarceration is less with a prisoner put to death.

Carn

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 7:02 pm

PumpActionJackson wrote:I have a hard time believing he is still "leading a life in which he insinuates violence against not only other prisoners, but guards as well." The reason I have such a hard time believing this is because they ussually do not give out peace prizes or presidential awards to people who are doing the afformentioned.


Moreover, do you know what the requirements are to be NOMINATED, not receive, a nobel peace prize? NONE. Anyone can submit anyone for the prize. You won't hear about it for fifty years if they don't win, but such others who ahve been nominated in teh past were Mousilini and Hitler.
Image

User avatar
sohpriest
Senior Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Oct 15th, 2005 at 8:26 pm

Postby sohpriest » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 7:48 pm

"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Dec 2nd, 2005 at 7:59 pm

carnage wrote:The flaw with those reports, Puppy, is that it compares a death penalty case to a non-death penalty case. This does not take into consideration of a case that results in a death penalty or life imprisonment. A case that is tried that involves murder, the guys is going to go through the same motions and trial periods whether he is incarcerated for life or on death row. Its the sentancing after the trial that would determine that. It seems as though that website is comparing a violent crime to something not violent, such as grand theft. I would imagine life imprisonment for all intents and purposes equals a death sentance.

As such...if costs up to the point at which an offender is equal between life imprisonment and being put to death, the cost is less for being put to death.

Now regardless of this being refuted (due to definitions of what construes "death penalty" and the definition of "is"), the cost basis after incarceration is less with a prisoner put to death.

Carn


So a good comparison may be Manson vs someone who was put to death?
I really need to change this sig


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests