whats the worst call of duty 4 perk

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

turnandcough

whats the worst call of duty 4 perk

Postby turnandcough » Feb 7th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

i thought this would be a good idea for a poll

the worst one for pc is probably eavesdrop what do you think
currently playing

call of duty 4 : Aids
Crysis : Aids/turnandcough

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Feb 7th, 2008 at 7:58 pm

Eavesdrop is something meant for the console. I can see it being really useful there, but not on the PC. Hard to get people to talk in COD unlike Valve games.

As for ones that need tweaks. Martyrdom should have a headshot = no dropped grenade. Just like Last stand you can't when you get popped in the noggin (as far as I remember.)

turnandcough

Postby turnandcough » Feb 7th, 2008 at 9:55 pm

i just noticed how worthless dead silence is seems to me that over 60% of the time no one is listenting they just look randomly and its really quite if you just crouch walk too
currently playing

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:49 pm

Dead Silence is a great perk, especially for smaller games. You can sprint around and nobody can hear you. Players with a nice set of headphones can almost wall you based on your footsteps, and you can hear them at quite a distance.

As for Last Stand,yeah, it doesn't happen if you get popped in the dome or if you die from blast damage (nade, claymore, airstrike, c4).

-Grant.

turnandcough

Postby turnandcough » Feb 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

well most of my friends when i watch them play when im over at their house they dont even have the volume on so i kinda just assumed that most people do that i know that people listen just not like all the time
currently playing

carnage

Postby carnage » Feb 10th, 2008 at 8:06 pm

CoD4 is all about the sounds. Just today, before you joined the 24 player server, AIDS...I was playing one on one verses a guy. I had dead-silence on and must have killed him 10 times witha knife simply because I would listen to his footsteps, then track him down. Nothing is more satisfying than the hunt with a silent kill to top it off ;).

Carn

turnandcough

Postby turnandcough » Feb 10th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

pahahaha nice ill try out dead silence i guess and the you cant be seen on uav thing and do some assasinations

congrats on seeing my terrible playing today :oops:
currently playing

Return to “FPS/Action Games”