Getting back into CSS and BF2.....

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Getting back into CSS and BF2.....

Postby CyberPitz » Mar 26th, 2007 at 9:29 am

I feel REALLY dirty getting back into CS, and only slightly dirty getting back into BF2...

Where do people play foir which game? Lets get some slaughtering going on!

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » May 3rd, 2007 at 10:07 am

ohhh come on guys....SOMEBODY has to be playing something somewhere.

KillerClown

Postby KillerClown » May 4th, 2007 at 1:56 am

I play on a few random servers for CS:S nothing real special out there anymore...
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Brian

Postby Brian » May 4th, 2007 at 5:12 am

For BF2, I play in the drunkenmasters servers or LaCantina. If I'm on, it will be as brianbutz, or MisterPeabody. MisterPeabody is an account between me, my roommate, and a friend, so it might not always be me.

The only pub I play in for CSS is a deathmatch server, chicago.nuclearfallout.net:27015. Terrible registration and sometimes laggy, but it's fun and presents somewhat of a challenge, so I play anyway. :D

Brian

Postby Brian » May 4th, 2007 at 5:13 am

Oh yeah, in css, my name is ":D brian" or ":D liar"

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » May 4th, 2007 at 4:34 pm

Hmmm, well, I'll probably be hitting up some more BF2. I notice a couple people are still playing it from here, but I'm never available to jump on with them. It really sucks.

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » May 4th, 2007 at 5:26 pm

Anyone know what i can do about this? :Lost my cd's for bf2 but still got the cd key for onlien play..

Brian

Postby Brian » May 4th, 2007 at 11:09 pm

download a program such as daemon tools and then get the no cd/dvd fix from a place like gamecopyworld.com

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » May 5th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

but i need the whole game...i still have the booklet with cd key but not the cds to install it

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » May 6th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

download them from torrents or something and burn them to cds

my disc 1 was dmged too much to actually install, the install would always freeze, so i had to download a new disc 1, but it wouldn't work to actually play the game. luckily my real disc 1 was healthy enough to allow me to play
ender will save us all

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » May 7th, 2007 at 9:58 am

Downloading it is fine, since you own the game. It's a sort of "CD protection"! :D

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 12th, 2007 at 10:07 pm

Heya Cyber. I sometimes pop my head in CSS. When I play I usually hit one of Evil Smurf's servers. The skill level is good and the people are reasonably fun. I'm still looking forward to the next big thing for HF. I miss you guys :') even puppy.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Aug 1st, 2007 at 12:54 pm

Burzum wrote:Heya Cyber. I sometimes pop my head in CSS. When I play I usually hit one of Evil Smurf's servers. The skill level is good and the people are reasonably fun. I'm still looking forward to the next big thing for HF. I miss you guys :') even puppy.

Woo! Why don't you play any BF2? I'm hoping to get more and more back into that....but the sad thing is, with CSS, I have fun for a few weeks, then want to drop off again :(

Do you even own BF2 Burzy? :P

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Aug 2nd, 2007 at 3:25 pm

Sorry Pitz, we play good games. Insurgency Mod is what you should play. It's like a well made DoD.

www.insmod.net

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Aug 2nd, 2007 at 5:38 pm

Mouser wrote:Sorry Pitz, we play good games. Insurgency Mod is what you should play. It's like a well made DoD.

www.insmod.net

I wouldn't go that far. DoD was far more refined in it's beta days.

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Aug 2nd, 2007 at 5:53 pm

Catharsys wrote:
I wouldn't go that far. DoD was far more refined in it's beta days.

I guess what I meant was that DoD and DoD:S were always kind of meh for me. This is along the same format, but I'm having MUCH moar fun playing this than DoD.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Aug 8th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

CyberPitz wrote:
Burzum wrote:Heya Cyber. I sometimes pop my head in CSS. When I play I usually hit one of Evil Smurf's servers. The skill level is good and the people are reasonably fun. I'm still looking forward to the next big thing for HF. I miss you guys :') even puppy.

Woo! Why don't you play any BF2? I'm hoping to get more and more back into that....but the sad thing is, with CSS, I have fun for a few weeks, then want to drop off again :(

Do you even own BF2 Burzy? :P

I own BF2 but I keep it locked in a strong box to prevent it from escaping and installing itself without my knowledge.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Sep 4th, 2007 at 12:24 am

Mouser wrote:Sorry Pitz, we play good games. Insurgency Mod is what you should play. It's like a well made DoD.

www.insmod.net

I tried it, and you're right, it's a better version of DoD. But really, for me, that's like saying "This shit is tastier than THIS shit!" Just my opinion, though.

Return to “FPS/Action Games”