Need For Speed Most Wanted

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 13th, 2005 at 2:26 am

I never thought I'd enjoy playing this game..but apparently I've spent 38 hours playing it this past week *more like since Friday...*

Well then...anybody else seem to find this damn game addictive? I'm up to Blacklist 4, and I have my Mustang GT Impounded, and my RX-7 is one strike away :(. Driving a stock RX-8 right now, hoping to get the GT out of the impount soon, so I can drive and race again.

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:09 am

Play Source ya' nub.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Burzum
Benefactor

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted

Postby Burzum » Dec 13th, 2005 at 8:59 am

CyberPitz wrote:I'm up to Blacklist 4, and I have my Mustang GT Impounded, and my RX-7 is one strike away :(. Driving a stock RX-8 right now, hoping to get the GT out of the impount soon, so I can drive and race again.

Are you talking about a game here?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » Dec 13th, 2005 at 10:08 am

NFS is a FPS now?
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Kahuna Mas

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 13th, 2005 at 11:59 am

God I love this game.

I haven't been impounded yet, and no strikes against my Supra or Mercedes.

The problem I have now is I have to build my bounty to 750k

Thats going to be a bitch.

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Dec 13th, 2005 at 2:54 pm

NFS is a strategy game?

-G.

Kahuna Mas

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:02 pm

Apparently you haven't tried to ditch 4 undercover cops at 140mph.

This game is screaming real time strategy.

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:08 pm

That would be tactics imo, not strategy.

-G.

Kahuna Mas

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:13 pm

CyberPitz wrote:I never thought I'd enjoy playing this game..but apparently I've spent 38 hours playing it this past week *more like since Friday...*

Well then...anybody else seem to find this damn game addictive? I'm up to Blacklist 4, and I have my Mustang GT Impounded, and my RX-7 is one strike away :(. Driving a stock RX-8 right now, hoping to get the GT out of the impount soon, so I can drive and race again.

Oh and Pitz you seriously need to get away from behind the desk. If you were to spend 8 hours a day on BF2, you've played 45 days so far.

Hell its only been 22 weeks since the game launched. That means you must have been playing every weekend since launch for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday.

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:41 pm

Maybe... there's something else going on? Hmm? :roll:

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/45482690/]Image
Image[/url]

I have almost 800 hours of BF2 logged by X-Fire now... well more than double my actual play time logged in BF2's stats (and I only play ranked servers). Let's see if anyone can figure it out and win the cookie.

-Grant.

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Dec 13th, 2005 at 4:22 pm

ROFL - I just realized the category is FPS/Action

K2 and his mind-numbing over-forumed website...
EatMoreLead aka EML

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Dec 13th, 2005 at 4:41 pm

Over-forumed? Simple minds, simple solutions...

Speak small words, help eml think smart. Ugh :P

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Dec 13th, 2005 at 5:49 pm

I try to win the blacklists cars to use. Much cheaper and it's stocked with all the parts you need. You also get strike increasers and get out of jail for free cards which stops your cars from getting impounded.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Dec 13th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:ROFL - I just realized the category is FPS/Action

K2 and his mind-numbing over-forumed website...

Owned.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Dec 13th, 2005 at 8:45 pm

Well shit, now I actually want to get this game. FU Pitz for putting that idea in my head.

BTW, I PWNED the cops in NFS3. I used to turn around and run back into track to cause the fuckers to flip.

Also, I used to have a custom download. It was the BatMobile from Batman and Batman Returns. That fucker was a highly agaile, rocket powered, TANK! Plow into everything and not a scratch on her.

/me misses that car

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 14th, 2005 at 1:45 am

Kahuna Mas wrote:
CyberPitz wrote:I never thought I'd enjoy playing this game..but apparently I've spent 38 hours playing it this past week *more like since Friday...*

Oh and Pitz you seriously need to get away from behind the desk. If you were to spend 8 hours a day on BF2, you've played 45 days so far.

Hell its only been 22 weeks since the game launched. That means you must have been playing every weekend since launch for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday.

Actually I usually only play for about 3 hours a day max...I usually wake up, surf the net/go eat/do something with roomate before work, then I go to work, then I come home, and probably game for 3 hours. That is how it usually works when I am going to work. If I have hte day off, and I have nothing to do, I'll game probably all day. And I got BF2 in like July...so yeah. I havn't really played all but 20 hours in that game in the last 2-3 months. *PS I fell asleep a few times with BF2 open, so it logged me as playing the game when I wasn't for 8 hours a sleep :P* Actually, I 've only logged about 260 hours of actual play time, the other 130 came from sleeping I guess D:*

Anyway, yeah, I coudln't figure out where to put this game, so I saw "ACTION" and thought a good place for a need for speed game. Here is my latest pursuit...

Those heat lvl 5 vettes * I think they are corvettes..* are fucking hard as hell to destroy! They are so fast...guh..

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Dec 14th, 2005 at 8:27 am

Man that game sounds like fun!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 14th, 2005 at 8:30 am

Yea, ive been trying to downlo... i mean ive been saving up money for it for a while...
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Dec 14th, 2005 at 1:30 pm

should post my 0sec lead win. :)

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 14th, 2005 at 2:42 pm

Best_predator wrote:Yea, ive been trying to downlo... i mean ive been saving up money for it for a while...

Just so you know, it's not good enough to buy imho. I play it enough, but I mean..it just doesn't seem fun enough to buy, because once I beat single player, I'll more than lkely just stop playing...

DocNsane

Postby DocNsane » Dec 14th, 2005 at 5:32 pm

I love this game, and we love to play this game at the monthy dfwfrag LAN parties.

I agree though, once you finish the single player, the online multiplayer sucks ass because there aren't that many people and the interface is crap. But at a LAN party, this game is fun as hell.

It takes all the fun parts of Underground 1, and all the good stuff from Underground 2, adds cops and destruction of property, and leaves off the slowness of U2 and tedium of U1.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 14th, 2005 at 11:08 pm

NFS series started kinda suckin IMO when they took of inside view... not as cewl anymore :P
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Teufel

Postby Teufel » Dec 15th, 2005 at 11:15 am

Best_predator wrote:NFS series started kinda suckin IMO when they took of inside view... not as cewl anymore :P

true.. altho i havent played much of the series recently. i remember the 1st one was AWESOME. I loved how the tracks were from point A to point B, not an actual circuit track. And of course the view from inside the car.
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 15th, 2005 at 11:30 am

Yea my brother was a fan of the nfs series, he has every game in the series with many new mods/cars and what not. So i had played em all :D
Sneaky bastard...

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 16th, 2005 at 4:30 am

Alright, now I've gotta meat the 5 milestone and 9 race requirements to face Razor....weeee GOt #2's car too, finally got something else that is fast so I can lose some imopund strikes.

Return to “FPS/Action Games”