Fav map for BF2

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Nov 18th, 2005 at 4:01 am

JayPhat wrote:
CyberPitz wrote:it would definately help my flying skills out, since I'm hardly decent at it.

I can vouch for that.

"WTF Jay? How do you keep getting behind me and killing me?"

That was with my mouse, try me with the joystick bitch :)

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 18th, 2005 at 6:06 pm

Bring it on n00b. I'm too much man for you and your pocket protector, nerd! :twisted:

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 18th, 2005 at 8:00 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:BF:DC had an all flying map - DC No Fly Zone

I LOVED that map. Especially the ground launchers trying to shoot down jets with guided missles.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 18th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

I think I will play some BF2 right now! don't mind if I do... I'll be the guy that can't walk and shoot at the same time. This is going to be really really not fun at fuckign all.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

kic ass mi3

Postby kic ass mi3 » Nov 18th, 2005 at 10:16 pm

I hope you checked out BF2 on HF#1 it has been practically full!. With the full map,for me anyway it has been hard to get back into the team spirit and sticking together, but great action anyway.
Proud of you K2 and all your support Adm who did what ever you did to make this work again.

It was smoothe as anythng for me, not even one connection problem, so that says a lot...I think!?!?

It seems the hardest problem now is getting someone to volunter for Commander each round.

I was enjoying it so much, and basically glad to see the server full up like that. But tonight I have to decipline my time and get some other kind of practise in (remember I have a real life, I study Flamenco guitar and my teacher on Saturdays has been freaking out with my excuses! lol)

Anyway, I hope you regs drop in to the server and keep it afloat.

Now all we have to do is ask real nice for another map, but as K2 said, "1 step at a time".
"DO or DO NOT; there is no TRY"
*Yoda* Makes things simple!

Servo

Postby Servo » Nov 19th, 2005 at 1:23 am

yah, bf1 has been going great since we got it started. Love the bigger maps.
"I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best."

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Nov 19th, 2005 at 2:21 am

I was so excited to have it back to normal, I decided to play on it for a couple hours :D

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Nov 19th, 2005 at 3:06 am

gg Zephiris.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Nov 19th, 2005 at 7:48 am

awww, maveh remembers my nick! :D

Servo

Postby Servo » Nov 19th, 2005 at 7:12 pm

right now, my favorite map is operation clean sweep, because I just went 34-0 in an F15. Other than that I like oilfields a lot.
"I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best."

Return to “FPS/Action Games”