BF2 CAL

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

User avatar
CyberPitz
Elite Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Oct 11th, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Re: BF2 CAL

Postby CyberPitz » Aug 15th, 2005 at 5:10 am

[Comrade]Sero wrote:
DoCFuRy[12PC] wrote:I was just wondering how many people play BF2 enough to be interested in CAL?

Just curious.


Interested. My specialties include:

Ridiculous jet piloting skills. Great medic, sniper, antitank, and engineer.

Shit sero, get on with me some time! We gotta get some great time together.

User avatar
[Comrade]Sero
Senior Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Oct 24th, 2004 at 7:26 pm

Re: BF2 CAL

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Aug 16th, 2005 at 12:22 am

CyberPitz wrote:
[Comrade]Sero wrote:
DoCFuRy[12PC] wrote:I was just wondering how many people play BF2 enough to be interested in CAL?

Just curious.


Interested. My specialties include:

Ridiculous jet piloting skills. Great medic, sniper, antitank, and engineer.

Shit sero, get on with me some time! We gotta get some great time together.


So now that you've seen my jet piloting skills you can vouch for me? :D

User avatar
CyberPitz
Elite Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Oct 11th, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Re: BF2 CAL

Postby CyberPitz » Aug 16th, 2005 at 12:49 am

[Comrade]Sero wrote:
CyberPitz wrote:
[Comrade]Sero wrote:
DoCFuRy[12PC] wrote:I was just wondering how many people play BF2 enough to be interested in CAL?

Just curious.


Interested. My specialties include:

Ridiculous jet piloting skills. Great medic, sniper, antitank, and engineer.

Shit sero, get on with me some time! We gotta get some great time together.


So now that you've seen my jet piloting skills you can vouch for me? :D


On the jet pioleting..but the rest I beat you on ;)

Personally I enjoyed the time when that crazy douchebag joined the channel, and I had my vocal ways with him ;)

User avatar
[Comrade]Sero
Senior Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Oct 24th, 2004 at 7:26 pm

Re: BF2 CAL

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Aug 16th, 2005 at 3:27 pm

CyberPitz wrote:
[Comrade]Sero wrote:
CyberPitz wrote:
[Comrade]Sero wrote:
DoCFuRy[12PC] wrote:I was just wondering how many people play BF2 enough to be interested in CAL?

Just curious.


Interested. My specialties include:

Ridiculous jet piloting skills. Great medic, sniper, antitank, and engineer.

Shit sero, get on with me some time! We gotta get some great time together.


So now that you've seen my jet piloting skills you can vouch for me? :D


On the jet pioleting..but the rest I beat you on ;)

Personally I enjoyed the time when that crazy douchebag joined the channel, and I had my vocal ways with him ;)


You didn't beat me, you me and lan beat EVERYTHING.


Anyone in here, come play with me pitz and lan, it's just brutal. I shudder to think what a squad with 3 more good people in it would do.

User avatar
Suck.
Benefactor
Posts: 3146
Joined: Nov 13th, 2004 at 8:36 pm

Postby Suck. » Aug 16th, 2005 at 6:02 pm

Why don't you come play with us on Hardfought BF2? 8)


-Grant.

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Aug 16th, 2005 at 9:53 pm

Suck. wrote:Why don't you come play with us on Hardfought BF2? 8)


-Grant.


This is sucks attempt to lure the young and innocent into his grasp, much like Michael Jackson. Sad really.......
Image

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Aug 16th, 2005 at 10:07 pm

My skills include:

Grabbing my balls, Statutory Rape, Incest and Pedophile..
Image
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 16th, 2005 at 11:04 pm

been looking forward to a hf bf2 team getting formed. i would definitely like to throw my hat in the ring. i basically just play spec ops, with the change to engineer when absolutely necessary for base repairs. put me on the list if this thing gets going.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
CyberPitz
Elite Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Oct 11th, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Postby CyberPitz » Aug 17th, 2005 at 2:34 pm

Yeahh.. I'm an Anti-Tanking Medic with C4 on his Wrench running around throwing ammo bags that shoot out grenades from his machien gun.

All in all, I'm evrything..mainly AT/Medic/Engie*for blackhawks*

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Aug 24th, 2005 at 3:35 pm

Doing 12 man or 8 man? I would prefer 12 man (what I'm used to), but 8 man would still be good (and the matches are way quicker)
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Mouser
Elite Member
Posts: 1633
Joined: Dec 12th, 2004 at 8:34 pm

Postby Mouser » Aug 24th, 2005 at 3:42 pm

I think K2 wanted to start out with an 8 man squad since we have a 16 player match server. It would also be easier to at first find guys to fill an 8 man roster. This is all of course contingent on the fact that we can get the server more use. Come play!

User avatar
EatMoreLead
Benefactor
Posts: 4406
Joined: Sep 17th, 2002 at 11:59 pm

Postby EatMoreLead » Aug 24th, 2005 at 4:59 pm

we can still host a match server for BF2
EatMoreLead aka EML

User avatar
DoCFuRy[12PC]
Elite Member
Posts: 1021
Joined: Nov 11th, 2004 at 1:04 am

Postby DoCFuRy[12PC] » Aug 24th, 2005 at 8:30 pm

I would like to start with an 8 man team first. If we have the skills and experience and the interest we could add to make a 12 man roster. IMO.

K2, do we have an OK to get something rolling on this?


Return to “FPS/Action Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests