Super Mario Brothers 3 in 11 Mins.

Games such as Quake, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, Team Fortress, or any 'first person shooter' can be discussed here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Super Mario Brothers 3 in 11 Mins.

Postby JayPhat » Jul 25th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/moSMB3.wmv

Check out the number of lives this guys finishes with.
Image

User avatar
pyrox420
Elite Member
Posts: 1147
Joined: Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:42 pm

Postby pyrox420 » Jul 25th, 2005 at 10:01 pm

Been there, seen that. The guy actually hacked the game to do some of the moves. But he said 90% he did by himself.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Jul 26th, 2005 at 12:45 am

Old.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
CyberPitz
Elite Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Oct 11th, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Postby CyberPitz » Jul 26th, 2005 at 4:53 am

Benedict wrote:Older than dirt.

User avatar
[Comrade]Sero
Senior Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Oct 24th, 2004 at 7:26 pm

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Aug 14th, 2005 at 1:54 pm

pyrox420 wrote:Been there, seen that. The guy actually hacked the game to do some of the moves. But he said 90% he did by himself.


He didn't hack the game, he played it on an emulator and slowed the game speed way down, that's how he could rack up so many 1-Ups in world 8. Slower speed = 8 minutes to react to 1 cannonball.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Aug 14th, 2005 at 2:30 pm

How dare you suggest slowing the game speed down is hacking the game?!?!

Your a dumbass Sero.

User avatar
[Comrade]Sero
Senior Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Oct 24th, 2004 at 7:26 pm

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Aug 14th, 2005 at 2:40 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:How dare you suggest slowing the game speed down is hacking the game?!?!

Your a dumbass Sero.


You're?


Know how to choose your or you're to fit the grammatical situation before you even START trying to insult MY intelligence, you douchebag. Take an english class, THEN come back here and talk to me.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Aug 14th, 2005 at 3:11 pm

ok......yer a dumbass.

Ohhh, what?!? Yoiu can't grasp what I mean because of a typo?!?!

ohhh....is it because you're a dumbas?!?

I think so?...

My point still stands....

Slowing down the game is hacking the game...moran!!

User avatar
[Comrade]Sero
Senior Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Oct 24th, 2004 at 7:26 pm

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Aug 14th, 2005 at 3:31 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:ok......yer a dumbass.

Ohhh, what?!? Yoiu can't grasp what I mean because of a typo?!?!

ohhh....is it because you're a dumbas?!?

I think so?...

My point still stands....

Slowing down the game is hacking the game...moran!!


I never said I didn't understand your point. I'm just not going to bother to give any time to anyone who has yet to grasp elementary grammar concepts, is all.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Aug 14th, 2005 at 4:09 pm

[Comrade]Sero wrote:
Jahiliyya wrote:ok......yer a dumbass.

Ohhh, what?!? Yoiu can't grasp what I mean because of a typo?!?!

ohhh....is it because you're a dumbas?!?

I think so?...

My point still stands....

Slowing down the game is hacking the game...moran!!


I never said I didn't understand your point. I'm just not going to bother to give any time to anyone who has yet to grasp elementary grammar concepts, is all.


Never mind giving time to anyone who might have a better grasp of logic....

User avatar
Suck.
Benefactor
Posts: 3146
Joined: Nov 13th, 2004 at 8:36 pm

Postby Suck. » Aug 14th, 2005 at 4:14 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:ok......yer a dumbass.

Ohhh, what?!? Yoiu can't grasp what I mean because of a typo?!?!

ohhh....is it because you're a dumbas?!?

I think so?...

My point still stands....

Slowing down the game is hacking the game...moran!!

Ironyâ„¢

Nice Jah. :lol:


-G.

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Aug 14th, 2005 at 4:17 pm

You guys going to mud wrestle?
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
carnage
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Jun 18th, 2005 at 1:35 am

Postby carnage » Aug 14th, 2005 at 6:05 pm

Can any thread on this forum not end up in a flame war? Dear god people. I may not post that often and I know many of you don't really know me, but I read the boards every day. It gets frustrating to read a thread and have to wade through the damn flames.

Carn

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Aug 14th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

carnage wrote:Dear god people. I may not post that often and I know many of you don't really know me, but I read the boards every day. It gets frustrating to read a thread and have to wade through the damn flames.


I don't think I can manage to understand your point. There's too much bad grammer.

"Dear god people" : Not a sentence

"I may not post that often and I know many of you don't really know me, but I read the boards every day." : Run on sentence

As my esteemed gamer said:

Sero wrote:I'm just not going to bother to give any time to anyone who has yet to grasp elementary grammar concepts, is all.

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Aug 14th, 2005 at 8:37 pm

Jahiliyya wrote: There's too much bad gramme r.


Roffle
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
CyberPitz
Elite Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Oct 11th, 2004 at 2:53 pm

Postby CyberPitz » Aug 15th, 2005 at 5:10 am

This thread is great. Lots of irony. But to start it. Slowing the game down on an emulator isn not hacking. It's using the emulators properties that is THERE. I call it..using a feature. Hacking would be doing it on the NES :P

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 15th, 2005 at 9:01 am

yippie

post count goes up

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Aug 15th, 2005 at 11:35 am

There are alot of pissed off/on people in this thread...and I haven't posted yet. Here I am!
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 15th, 2005 at 3:25 pm

Your signature makes me wanna do coke so bad. :shock:
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Aug 15th, 2005 at 3:48 pm

Derfel wrote:Well, the original game had a certain speed. If you slow the game down below that speed, I would call it hacking.


ME DERF AGREE!!!!!!!!! America and Canada can be friends again!!!!

lol....needed that...

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Aug 15th, 2005 at 4:00 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:
Derfel wrote:Well, the original game had a certain speed. If you slow the game down below that speed, I would call it hacking.


ME DERF AGREE!!!!!!!!! America and Canada can be friends again!!!!

lol....needed that...

I tell yo what, just to ease tensions, we'll give you Mexico, hows that sound Derf? A gift from us to you.
Image

User avatar
JayPhat
Elite Member
Posts: 2701
Joined: Feb 24th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Postby JayPhat » Aug 15th, 2005 at 4:24 pm

Well, I was gonna sell it to you to ease the deficeit, but WTF, why not just give it to you.
Image


Return to “FPS/Action Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests