Hardfought CS:S clan is no more

Discuss subjects regarding Hardfought news here.

Moderator: News posters

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Hardfought CS:S clan is no more

Postby K2 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 2:23 am

Ahhh fuck... I was trying to delete a dbl post, and deleted the entire thread instead. Luckily I had it open in another window. Here it is (excuse the formatting):

Author Message
K2
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the drama begin

FYI - if this thread starts to turn ugly, I'm going to pull out the delete/ban stick




cLueRFTF
Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K2 although half of what you said i can call as bullshit i'm not going to step out of line. just please stop trying to make bl0wn look like the bad guy out of all this, you know for a fact, and everyone else that saw the posts that you provoked him. everyone was calmly explaining themselves and then you barged in with your "i saw this comming blah blah blah gl you'll need it" bull. the story has 2 sides and if you want the truth, go ahead and make the Thread shade made about us leaving public, that way the community will be able to decide how they feel.

edit: infact bl0wn wants you to make that thread public, we all have nothing to hide here.


_________________


Last edited by cLueRFTF on 17 Aug 2006 07:27 pm; edited 1 time in total



Best_predator
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, gg? Can't have a steady clan or a group of anything for that matter without the heart and the heart died a while ago. One of the core reasons I left.

Lol what drama? Wasn't all the drama supposed to have disappear without me ?

GG while it lasted.


Best_predator
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cLueRFTF wrote:
edit: infact bl0wn wants you to make that thread public, we all have nothing to hide here.


heh i wanna see THAT shit roffle


K2
Administrator

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:45 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cLueRFTF wrote:
K2 although half of what you said i can call as bullshit i'm not going to step out of line. just please stop trying to make bl0wn look like the bad guy out of all this, you know for a fact, and everyone else that saw the posts that you provoked him. everyone was calmly explaining themselves and then you barged in with your "i saw this comming blah blah blah gl you'll need it" bull. the story has 2 sides and if you want the truth, go ahead and make the Thread shade made about us leaving public, that way the community will be able to decide how they feel.

edit: infact bl0wn wants you to make that thread public, we all have nothing to hide here.


Opinions vary, kid. I didnt provoke anybody. bl0wn let his temper get the better of him, and turned Shades thread into a slamfest against me and Hardfought. You all know how he gets... that's why I said good luck. But hey, you go and learn the hard way. Been there/done that.

FYI - each and every one of ya owe Burzum a huge apology.



cLueRFTF
Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bl0wn says its pretty gay how you ban him from forums and make it so he cant defend himself at all while you abuse him like this. just make the thread public and there will be no need for explanations here..



WidowMaker
Benefactor

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of you are fucking ghey...fighting like little bitches over a video game...


-Wid


Nad
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt even know there was a HF Clan anymore, i always thought Burzum was crazy and he was his own Cal team. I guess its just because not a single one of them participated in the community? Serious, Shade, was the only one i saw regularly on forums, and the occasional comment from bl0wn, but thats it.

Kinda thought to myself, what is the point of a HF clan, when the majority of its members don't give 2 shits about the community they play for, since they have never participated in it.

Regardless, if K2 is even the slightest bit right about what happened with Burz losing control of the clan, i'm glad you are leaving. He always fought for you guys when you pissed an old time reg off, and Shade, he got you unbanned EVERY time you fucked up and got yourself banned. That is some fucked up shit. Man worked his ass off daily to make this a home for you guys, and thats the thanks he gets. God i cant even think of a word that describes how fucked up that is.


Best_predator
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:03 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nad, ever heard of totalitarian propaganda? You gona have to read between the lines



K2
Administrator

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cLueRFTF wrote:
bl0wn says its pretty gay how you ban him from forums and make it so he cant defend himself at all while you abuse him like this. just make the thread public and there will be no need for explanations here..


Abuse, yeah? Who hijacked the team from who? Yeah, I banned bl0wn from the forums, because I know exactly what he's gonna do... the same thing he did to Shades thread in the clan forum. Plus it's a in-your-face hint that he's no longer welcome here. He'll get over it.

So you want everyone to see the thread? OK then Gimmie a min...


Nad
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously, if someone else took control of HF Clan, other than Burz willingly relinquishing control, its fucked. He worked his ass off for those guys.



Best_predator
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played with blown for several months almost everyday, and tell u what him and shade are THE LAST people to get out of temper.



K2
Administrator

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per cluer's request - http://www.hardfought.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6209

And if that doesnt work for ya, you'll all notice that the entire HF clan forum is no longer private. It's open to the public for viewing (no posting or editing is allowed/enabled).



Best_predator
Elite Member

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nad wrote:
seriously, if someone else took control of HF Clan, other than Burz willingly relinquishing control, its fucked. He worked his ass off for those guys.


Lets wait for burzum to have say on this subject and how he worked his ass off during M season .

While i was in the clan there was no community dedication to the clan. Our first recruiting ground always was HF. Plus look at ned, a reg who didnt even know there was a clan. Perhaps cause theres nothin on hardfought page to suggest that there is a such a thing?


WidowMaker
Benefactor


Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or perhaps because the clan neverparticipated n the community


-Wid



K2
Administrator

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:16 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, all those news post about how the clan was doin... nope, dont see any proof of the clan there. Or the advert banner in the pub server than said 'support hf clan, season (insert # here)' every few minutes.... nope, that must not be supporting the clan either.

Oh wait... how bout Burz fronting majority of the cost for the NFO match server? Or the match servers (read: plural) I was hosting for you guys for free? And the vent and teamspeak servers? But yeah bl0wn was right, we never had the clans back.

LAF

You guys really take a lot for granted. You had it pretty good here, even with the minor issues that'd come up every now and then. But you quit pred, so it's all good, I aint bitchin at you.



WidowMaker
Benefactor


Posted: 17 Aug 2006 08:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K2 may have his issues at times, but for anyone to claim he has done nothing, or even not done enough, for HF community or clan, is laughable. You guys are spoiled and you don't even know it.


-Wid

User avatar
Nad
Moderator
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 8:15 am

Postby Nad » Aug 18th, 2006 at 2:30 am

Pred, i was being sarcastic about not knowing there was a clan. It was a stab at the clan members, for not taking part in the community(not all, but most).

After reading the thread from the clan site, i still hold the same opinion from my first post. And the clan should start over, they don't deserve to reap the benefits of the work other people put into that clan. lame motherfuckers.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll
Image

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » Aug 18th, 2006 at 2:39 am

okay this has getting way out of hand...

this was all just a big publicity stunt.

BRAVO, BRAVO !!

------------------

can someone start a thread about me and leave blown alone.

this is all my doing, i wanted revenge for getting banned so many times.

Anyway this is alot of gay finger pointing back and forth over a video game..

i feel bad for burzum honestly is my only regret and even though he will take this all personally, and rightfully so. IT was nothing personal against burzum. If that makes sense.

I just wanted peeps to know that. Enough with the i got banned so many times , that is just gay. Banned for what, racial slurs? terrorist threats? who really cares about me tk'ing keith or other clan members. Big deal.

:)

I like some of u guys, pretty fun people. Especially some u guys i've met in person over last couple lans. And im not the cockface some these people make me out to be.

Anyways i know u losers are on forums reading all this shit so thought was good chance to publicize my new product www.clanmutiny.com
ClanKiller | Shade

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Aug 18th, 2006 at 3:16 am

Nad wrote:Pred, i was being sarcastic about not knowing there was a clan. It was a stab at the clan members, for not taking part in the community(not all, but most).

After reading the thread from the clan site, i still hold the same opinion from my first post. And the clan should start over, they don't deserve to reap the benefits of the work other people put into that clan. lame motherfuckers.


Yea its basicly like saying that your boss deserves all the credit for all the work u did at ur job.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » Aug 18th, 2006 at 9:55 am

Just so you know, cuz most dont.

You cant be in cal main or invite if you are not carrying over a atleast so many players from your previous roster.

It's not like hardfought could field another cal-m team. Regardless they would have to start in cal-o.

Nobody is "reaping the benefits" in regards to a cal-m spot. Its the clans to LOSE and the only way that happens is if members split. For the first time ever the player roster will be the same next season as it ended this season.

We did ask for blown to be manager BEFORE this happen. Do not forget that. We didnt just do it ourselves with out asking nicely first. But when you get told, no one of your own can be manager and it must be a benefactor or k2 — not gonna sit well with a team who barely escaped the season. Had burzum been able to manage this season we prolly wouldnt be talking about this. Burzum had alot of shit going on, that is fine. But after feeling the effect of not having a manager in season 5 and the clan on verge of folding, we didnt want to go through that again. That is why we asked nicely via private message for one of our own to be able to manage. If these players were getting paid for all their time and efforts that would be a different story. You benefactors dont get paid for everyrthing you do. Im sure you wouldnt want someone who really has nothing to do with the community telling what you can do and cant do.

And yes i know burzum has done alot for hf, i been around burzum since this clan shit started. This season was the first time he was for the most part non existent. The season before that burzum was fading off as well. The clan stuck with him though and we didnt ask him to step down at all during this season from manager. We waited till season was over and then asked nicely. Peeps are blowing this way out of proportion and making it out like the clan is just completely fucked up. In regards to burzum paying money for the server out of his pocket yes we are all aware of that. Burzum also knows that i was probably the only one telling him that he didnt need to do that and i felt more clan members needed to pitch in money and even suggested to just not have a server at all if peeps didnt want to pay for shit themselves. I know atleast 3 members were contributing to pay for it and took it upon myself to take over the payments for burzum so he didnt pay out of his own pocket for something he wasnt getting a chance to enjoy.

Also sux to see some of u guys totally bashing eachother over this.

I also think its lame that you decide to make clan matters all public. My original thread was in a private forum thread for a reason. You wonder why clan was unhappy. Not just about a fkn roster page, that was just an example. And in fact, its been since season 2 that i or we have been requesting a fkn roster page. And its fact that i offered to build it, host it myself even and was told no. Thats an example of control that we grew tired of.

Another example of lack of support - go ahead and look at the thread STATE OF THE CLAN in the clan forum. Do you see anyone chimed in on there with any kind of suggestions or supoort besides the players them selves?

What happen, happen for the best of the clan and all the members who put so much time into it. Just like whatever decisions k2/benefactors make for the community they do whats best for the community.

Again, i hope u guys chill out on eachother.

User avatar
furious
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: May 11th, 2006 at 11:15 am

Postby furious » Aug 18th, 2006 at 10:06 am

**NOTE** Everything in my post is from my perspective. I cannot take into consideration of things i was or currently am ignorant of. So instead of flaming me, enlighten me.

no one is saying that keith and burzum did nothing for the clan. It's apparent that you guys did a ton for it in the past. What we are saying is the support kept getting less and less and basically around week 5 and 6 of this season, there was nothing save these forums and burzum having the lease on the server(which there were around 3 of us chipping in to help pay as well). Arrangements were made for burzum to stop paying for the server and shade would take over the resposibility. So now the only thing we had were these forums and by the looks of things, the HF community is going to get smaller and smaller due to the fact that there isn't even a pub up anymore. So how long before we lose access to these forums? We didn't kick burzum from his manager spot because we weren't given a clan roster or anything as trivial as that. We did it because we saw that pretty soon we would be almost completely working on our own without any help or support but yet we were expected to remain under the control of an organization that seemingly wants to have nothing to do with us.

As for everyone saying the new pickups weren't being part of the community. Even if we would have participated in the community more(aka: posting in the forums), would all of you regs been more curious about how the season was going or would more of you started to idle in our irc channel? I doubt it. Yes, i know a few of you did, but if you had looked at #hardfought, over 80% of the idlers were supporting us because of the clan and not the community. I can tell you my reason for the limited posting on my part in these forums: Too much arguing and flaming. I don't want to post my 2 cents about the topics because i knew there was a good chance no one would respect my opinion and i would be flamed. I also don't like the idea of sitting around complaining about things if you're not going to do anything about it. If you don't like something, do something about it. Don't sit around complaining.

This brings us to the current situation. We feel since we are the clan, that we should keep the main spot because we are the same group of players regardless of what name we are under. It seems to me that you, K2, feel that the main spot belongs to Hardfought, regardless of who the players are. We would like nothing more than to stay affiliated with hardfought, but we were essentially running on our own, so why shouldn't we have complete control the cal team? That way, you don't have to worry about us, and u still get the publicity. We basically would act as an advertisement for hardfought.

When i was brought into the clan, it was bl0wn and shade who made me feel welcome and helped me to not feel intimidated. No one else. Again, Burzum and Keith, i'm not saying you never looked out for us or supported us in the past. It's very clear that you did, but we are looking at the present, and it's not there anymore. I apologize, and i do feel bad about this, but we aren't being looked out for anymore, so we have to look out for ourselves.

User avatar
pyrox420
Elite Member
Posts: 1147
Joined: Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:42 pm

Postby pyrox420 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 10:07 am

Image
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

User avatar
Campsalot
Senior Member
Posts: 911
Joined: Jul 20th, 2003 at 7:17 pm

Postby Campsalot » Aug 18th, 2006 at 10:35 am

You clanny guys are hilarious. I started reading this and had to stop to grab a bowl of popcorn. Good stuff.

Since everyone else has an opinion, here is mine. I think you should take your mutiny clan and start from the bottom of the CAL ladder and work your way back up. The CAL league should now allow this kind of nonsense to happen. If they do, then the league is a friggin joke.

I disagree with the philosophies of a great many people on this forum, but I consider most of them (exception Derfel and other anti-American knuckleheads) my brothers and sisters. One thing I have learned in my life is "you never forget who brought you to the dance".

Camps

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » Aug 18th, 2006 at 10:40 am

Campsalot wrote:You clanny guys are hilarious. I started reading this and had to stop to grab a bowl of popcorn. Good stuff.

Since everyone else has an opinion, here is mine. I think you should take your mutiny clan and start from the bottom of the CAL ladder and work your way back up. The CAL league should now allow this kind of nonsense to happen. If they do, then the league is a friggin joke.

I disagree with the philosophies of a great many people on this forum, but I consider most of them (exception Derfel and other anti-American knuckleheads) my brothers and sisters. One thing I have learned in my life is "you never forget who brought you to the dance".

Camps


If you want a new president, vote and someone else gets elected do you have to renew ur citizenship?
ClanKiller | Shade

User avatar
Nad
Moderator
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 8:15 am

Postby Nad » Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:00 am

So now the only thing we had were these forums and by the looks of things, the HF community is going to get smaller and smaller due to the fact that there isn't even a pub up anymore. So how long before we lose access to these forums?


That is your first mistake. Had you actually taken part of the community, rather than show up for clan shit and leave like you have apparently done bacause i've never fuckin heard of you, you would know that the servers have gone down "for good" some 9 times, and always come back with a bigger community.

We did it because we saw that pretty soon we would be almost completely working on our own without any help or support but yet we were expected to remain under the control of an organization that seemingly wants to have nothing to do with us.


Second mistake. The community has always supported the clan. The benefactors and k2, the ones who "control" your clan, paid the way. They covered your match servers, they actually started the clan. To think you are the slightest bit entitled to any of it because you played and practiced is bullshit. If the owner of a professional sports team doesn't show up for the games, does the team push him out and take over the team? I don't fuckin think so. I guess they made the mistake of trusting you guys with some control, otherwise you wouldnt have been in a position to officially take control. Its just sad that you used it to stab Burzum in the back.

And the kicker, contradiction begins.
We feel since we are the clan, that we should keep the main spot because we are the same group of players regardless of what name we are under.


followed by
When i was brought into the clan, it was bl0wn and shade who made me feel welcome and helped me to not feel intimidated

Judging by that statement, you werent here from the start, therefore you werent part of the "same group of players" who did the legwork to get you where the clan is today.

good job.


Again, Burzum and Keith, i'm not saying you never looked out for us or supported us in the past. It's very clear that you did, but we are looking at the present, and it's not there anymore.


And again, the both of them, as well as the benefactors, supported you guys in the best possible way. They paid for the match servers, and hosted the clan. Who cares if you had a roster on the main page? If anyone cared enough to research your team, they would do it on the Cal page, not here. Burzum had the manager title, but allowed you guys to self manage, what more could you ask for? Really, the only reason k2 or a benefactor was going to have that title is so a team couldn't decide they were going to give the HF name a bad wrap, otherwise the clan WAS self controlled. I guess that wasn't good enough for you guys, since you took the guy who did MORE WORK THAN ANY OF YOU, and stabbed him in the back to sieze control of the cal-m team. I'm sorry, but if you had to sneak behind someone elses back to take control of a team, you obviously didn't deserve it in the first place.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll
Image

User avatar
Nad
Moderator
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 8:15 am

Postby Nad » Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:06 am

Shade wrote:
Campsalot wrote:You clanny guys are hilarious. I started reading this and had to stop to grab a bowl of popcorn. Good stuff.

Since everyone else has an opinion, here is mine. I think you should take your mutiny clan and start from the bottom of the CAL ladder and work your way back up. The CAL league should now allow this kind of nonsense to happen. If they do, then the league is a friggin joke.

I disagree with the philosophies of a great many people on this forum, but I consider most of them (exception Derfel and other anti-American knuckleheads) my brothers and sisters. One thing I have learned in my life is "you never forget who brought you to the dance".

Camps


If you want a new president, vote and someone else gets elected do you have to renew ur citizenship?


Shade, this example makes no sense whatsoever. You vote in a new president WHEN HIS TIME IS UP. What you did was storm the white house, and kicked his ass out. In the real world, noone has ever been rewarded for mutiny, and i hope that is the name you give your clan, because mutiny is the only reason you would be competing in Cal-M. To even suggest that you guys might have a cordial relationship with the HF community, let alone K2 or Burzum, is pretty high hopes considering the way you guys handled this. I liked you, and i backed Burzum up every time he was fighting to get you unbanned because i thought you were a pretty decent guy, but i guess i was wrong about that now wasnt I.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll
Image

User avatar
Burzum
Benefactor
Posts: 4291
Joined: Oct 21st, 2004 at 1:05 pm

Postby Burzum » Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:09 am

Shade wrote:The season before that burzum was fading off as well.


Not so. I still attended every match, made news posts and handled everything but playing. The only thing I didn't do was come to practice because I'd just end up twiddling my thumbs.

Season 5 is when I started a new job and asked bl0wn to start leading/managing the team. The only thing I didn't do was turn over the official title: "Manager" to bl0wn. But I didn't pretend to take credit for his efforts.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Campsalot
Senior Member
Posts: 911
Joined: Jul 20th, 2003 at 7:17 pm

Postby Campsalot » Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:14 am

Shade wrote:If you want a new president, vote and someone else gets elected do you have to renew ur citizenship?


If you want to use your analogy (which is weak, at best) what you guys did to Burzum is the equivalence of impeaching and removing him from office, not voting in his successor.

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:36 am

Campsalot wrote:
Shade wrote:If you want a new president, vote and someone else gets elected do you have to renew ur citizenship?


If you want to use your analogy (which is weak, at best) what you guys did to Burzum is the equivalence of impeaching and removing him from office, not voting in his successor.


We did vote - amongst the clan. Otherwise we would have no vote. Because like burzum said and its k2/benefactors policy that one of them control clan not anyone from the actual clan. Your not getting the point

This is obviously a lost cause when peeps only see 1 direction. THis my last post. Those of you who are my friend and the clans friend you know where to find us.
Best of luck to everyone, been fun for most part, i will be back on here like i said so if u wanna catch me get me on irc!

Take care,
Shade
ClanKiller | Shade

User avatar
Nad
Moderator
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 8:15 am

Postby Nad » Aug 18th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

good ridance, and you should remove the clan tag from your sig, you dont deserve to wear it.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll
Image

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Aug 18th, 2006 at 1:02 pm

I think if you guys really consider what you are doing, you know it isn't the right thing.

You wanna go your own way. that's cool. But relinquish the HF name, any association, and the benefits that go along with it (i.e. CAL-M spot).

Quit being little bitches, and act like real men.


-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 1:06 pm

As long as bl0wn has control of the clan, they wont.

He even put 'RIP- k2' on their teams main page at CAL. ROFL :lol:

I shoulda made it a requirement, no one under the age of 25. Oh well.

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 1:24 pm

furious wrote:This brings us to the current situation. We feel since we are the clan, that we should keep the main spot because we are the same group of players regardless of what name we are under. It seems to me that you, K2, feel that the main spot belongs to Hardfought, regardless of who the players are. We would like nothing more than to stay affiliated with hardfought, but we were essentially running on our own, so why shouldn't we have complete control the cal team? That way, you don't have to worry about us, and u still get the publicity. We basically would act as an advertisement for hardfought...


I could give a rats ass about publicity or advertisement. I got enough of that already, thx ;) The reasoning is like this... bl0wn and the rest of ya hijacked the team. Bottom line. It doesnt matter that we cant have a team with just one player, that was never the point. The point is that you all took the team away from the one guy who stuck around from day one to see the team build up into what it is today. If any of ya had any kind of sense of honor, you'd convince bl0wn to relinquish the manager spot back to Burzum, and form your own clan legitimately, instead of just riding the coat tails of the existing one.

We know we cant field a team in CAL-M with one player. We dont WANT to. It's the principle of it all. But given your current actions, I dont expect you to understand that.

Karma is a real bitch... try to keep that in mind ;)

User avatar
Nad
Moderator
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 8:15 am

Postby Nad » Aug 18th, 2006 at 1:31 pm

well, with hardfoughtclan.com and all, and the HF name still on the cal-m boards, im curious who is the TM holder of the Hardfought name?
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll
Image

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 1:38 pm

I talked to Shade about that... he agreed to not use hardfoughtclan.com, so if he keeps his word, it'll point to nowhere.

FYI - I hold the trademark rights to Hardfought.

User avatar
cLueRFTF
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:20 pm

Postby cLueRFTF » Aug 18th, 2006 at 2:08 pm

i just want to make it known that you can stop calling us hijacked. if this was so we would be named [HIJACKED]Hardfought.. and we're not. if you honestly beleive that a "NAME" deserves the CAL-m spot then you are more retarded then i thought u were. thats just like saying i could make a team called compLexity and go straight to cal-i cause thats where the name was at once. no, it doesnt work like that.
Image

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 3:42 pm

Hey cluer... you guys hijacked the team.

I should start a poll, we'll keep track of how long you guys actually last ;)

Oh yeah, keep this in mind guys... if bl0wn and shade and whoever else decided to hijack the clan away from Burzum, what's to stop anyone who participated in doin the same thing down the road? It's the whole 'live by the sword/die by the sword' concept. Becareful who you ally with.

Again, Karma. Have fun ya'll...

User avatar
pyrox420
Elite Member
Posts: 1147
Joined: Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:42 pm

Postby pyrox420 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 3:59 pm

Image
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

User avatar
Covermy6
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 17th, 2005 at 9:10 am

Postby Covermy6 » Aug 18th, 2006 at 5:39 pm

I remember when I tried out for the Hardfought clan way back when.



I didn't make it, which i suppose is a good thing now.
"Love your enemies, it makes them so damn mad"

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Postby Maverick » Aug 18th, 2006 at 7:05 pm

Totally no class or honor at all to hijack the team.

Show some guts and start over from scratch. But you won't because it's difficult and too much work.

You basically contradict everything by that act alone.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image


Return to “News Postings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests