Hardfought defeats Kill With Honor, moves up to CAL-Main

Discuss subjects regarding Hardfought news here.

Moderator: News posters

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Apr 4th, 2006 at 4:51 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:who's the MVP?

MVP is CAL-Kim for coming in at the half and shutting down the e-leetness.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Apr 4th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

LMAO BURZUM

U said something funny. GJ
ClanKiller | Shade

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 4th, 2006 at 4:55 pm

Burzum wrote:
rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:who's the MVP?

MVP is CAL-Kim for coming in at the half and shutting down the e-leetness.

lmao, it was amazin. When we were ct they were all stars, hs left and right. Admins came, FARVA gets the FUCK out of the server right away(toggle off?). With 2 admins in the server for the second half i havent seen them pull a single E-mazing hs on us as they did on T. Took us forever to get ahold of admins though...
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Apr 4th, 2006 at 5:45 pm

Derfel wrote:A question - why did you want admins to sit in? Why would that cause a problem if you did? Just curious...

I thought he already answered that question?
I really need to change this sig

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Apr 4th, 2006 at 8:26 pm

Grats nerds.

-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Apr 4th, 2006 at 11:51 pm

WidowMaker wrote:Grats nerds.

-Wid

Don't you build the games that these guys "nerd out" on? Doesn't that make you their God? or at least a minor deity?
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Apr 4th, 2006 at 11:57 pm

Blown is a cheater

KWH told me so
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Apr 5th, 2006 at 12:00 am

Catalyst22 wrote:
WidowMaker wrote:Grats nerds.

-Wid

Don't you build the games that these guys "nerd out" on? Doesn't that make you their God? or at least a minor deity?

Nah, Wid wasnt good enough to get hired by Valve...

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Apr 5th, 2006 at 12:01 am

oooh.... So he works for EA then? Sorry to hear that. The janitor where I work turned down an offer from them recently. He mentioned something in broken spanish about them "being a bunch of gringo ass humping frenchys spear heading the tard brigade"
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Apr 5th, 2006 at 1:48 am

rofl, I couldl easily work at Valve, except that whole moving to Seattle thing.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 5th, 2006 at 1:58 am

You should totally do it. Than u gona get to get bashed by thousands of people for not fixing the game :P
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Relic

Postby Relic » Apr 5th, 2006 at 8:45 am

Best_predator wrote:Yea font was always the "player to watch". Didnt do shit. Everytime i scrimmed with him i had a faster hs with an ak than he had with an awp(back when i was pwnage with ak). All ego and nothin to back that shit up. w/e
Ya i know me and blown will be there from the starters. Shade is defently not, sandbox/mayo maybe? If we get a chance we should defently scrim. You guys helped us a lot and showed a new approach for strats.

He's not here to defend himself, he is a real life friend of mine so allow me:

I agree with you Predator. Font definitely under achieved with CS:S. But please remember the reason for all this negativity about him.
At one time he was the best cs player, a world class player, who won, placed and played in 9 CPL's on world class teams that he was either leader of or an integral part of.
He didnt put forth any effort with HF and the result was a frustrating under-achievement. Like K2 said, talent means nothing if you don't have chemistry or practice to go with it.
You have no respect and/or no idea what he did accomplish with CS because you killed him on pub? You have always been a great pub allstar. When you were recruited I told everyone I felt you had the most potential out of everyone and were Alpha material. Your matchplay last year was no where near what it is today. Killing him on a pub doesnt mean much. Accomplish something remotely close to what Font did online and CPL then talk shit.
A successful Cal-O season is a great accomplishment, but it's doesnt put you even close to his resume.

With that being said, I sincerely hope HF outclasses, over-achieves and completely pwns in Cal-M next season.

-Relic

YOU CLICK DRAGON

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Apr 5th, 2006 at 10:00 am

Font is my real life friend, he is cool :)

Also, font WAS a bad ass, but the game changed, nobody can carry a team or take over a match like you could in the old days. Alot of skill went out the door with source especially.

Oh wellz. Its a larger TEAM game now dayz.

If you do wanna rag on anybody though, rag on HomingPigeon.
ClanKiller | Shade

Relic

Postby Relic » Apr 5th, 2006 at 10:48 am

Shade wrote:Font is my real life friend, he is cool :)

Also, font WAS a bad ass, but the game changed, nobody can carry a team or take over a match like you could in the old days. Alot of skill went out the door with source especially.

Oh wellz. Its a larger TEAM game now dayz.

If you do wanna rag on anybody though, rag on HomingPigeon.

ZOMG thats right HP. All I can say is, did that really happen? It all seems so surreal, our best player turned out to be a hacker, :/.

Enough hijacking, to all the current, best clan HF's ever, you guys are awesome, grats grats grats!

-Relic

YOU CLICK DRAGON

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Apr 5th, 2006 at 11:46 am

Congrat's guys.

Catalyst22 wrote:The janitor where I work turned down an offer from them recently. He mentioned something in broken spanish about them "being a bunch of gringo ass humping frenchys spear heading the tard brigade"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Grant.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Apr 5th, 2006 at 12:36 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:Blown is a cheater

KWH told me so

You're not the only one they told. :roll:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 5th, 2006 at 3:13 pm

Relic wrote:But please remember the reason for all this negativity about him.
At one time he was the best cs player, a world class player, who won, placed and played in 9 CPL's on world class teams that he was either leader of or an integral part of.
He didnt put forth any effort with HF and the result was a frustrating under-achievement. Like K2 said, talent means nothing if you don't have chemistry or practice to go with it.

Thats why i never mentioned anythin about his PREVIOUS achievements. If you gona have an ego the least you can do is not have a lazy shot as if he doesnt want to even hold the rifle.

Relic wrote:You have no respect and/or no idea what he did accomplish with CS because you killed him on pub? Accomplish something remotely close to what Font did online and CPL then talk shit.

Me talkin shit has nothin to do with his accomplishments. I have LOW respect for him because he had an ego and it 'seemed' as if he wasnt tryin or just plane not as good as he was before.

Relic wrote:You have always been a great pub allstar. When you were recruited I told everyone I felt you had the most potential out of everyone and were Alpha material. Your matchplay last year was no where near what it is today. Killing him on a pub doesnt mean much.
With that being said, I sincerely hope HF outclasses, over-achieves and completely pwns in Cal-M next season.

ty
Sneaky bastard...

Relic

Postby Relic » Apr 6th, 2006 at 12:31 pm

Np Predator, I knew you would be a +20 kills matchplayer someday.

toot toot. (My horn)

Oh and Shade:

If only I hadn't replaced you with myself when we were about to play that clan I thought we would beat easily that ended up beating us. You sir, could of carried us. Your one of the best, fearless, smartest player I've had the privilege to matchplay with.

<3

-Relic

YOU CLICK DRAGON

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Apr 6th, 2006 at 12:47 pm

sarcasm?

-Wid

-Game Designer

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Apr 6th, 2006 at 1:05 pm

Nope. It's true. Shade is a great part of the team. Actually the team we've got, in my opinion, is one of the best in CAL.

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Apr 6th, 2006 at 1:08 pm

Don't make me dust off my old AWP and show you chumps what real skillz looks like.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Apr 6th, 2006 at 2:10 pm

WidowMaker wrote:Don't make me dust off my old AWP and show you chumps what real skillz looks like.

-Wid

hahahah... o0o0, that's funny :D ... go ahead pred, good time to practice your no scopes

o0o0o, pwnt :D
I've been deleted!!

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Apr 6th, 2006 at 2:52 pm

Yah these fags get all the frags cuz i to busy getting gayed while in the middle of sentences calling strats.

here is a replay

**STOP, use rest of ur nades and rotate back to ARrrGHghH*

And thanks Relic i do okay, u were fine playing BTW, i was having an off day that day anyway plus i was glad you got to atleast play after making the trip to CPL, u know?

I tell u relic, if that alpha team we had same chemistry this hf one does, we would have really kick some ass — especially if HP was actually legit.

hehe

hope ur coming to HF Lan john

:D
ClanKiller | Shade

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Apr 6th, 2006 at 2:52 pm

you better aks somebody, yo! you talkin to da former #1 on da server, beeyotch!

-Wid

-Game Designer

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Apr 6th, 2006 at 3:49 pm

that was before other people knew the IP widow.
ClanKiller | Shade

Return to “News Postings”