Question

Anything created by Bill Gates falls under this category. Having problems with your windows operating system? Here ya go.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

T3K

Question

Postby T3K » Sep 2nd, 2006 at 9:16 pm

hello everyone, its been a while....

i have a question for all your computer geniuses out there, or however you spell it. I just recently bought madden 07 for pc and it came on a dvd disc, so i put it in my dvd drive. It allowed for me to install the game and everything, but when it comes to playing the game like clicking to actually play it it says, it doesnt read the dvd game disc. so it never loads which makes no since to me. I have a dvd drive and everything, so i have no idea aat all. anyone have any ideas? anyone heard of this before?

ps, those who are curious, which none of ya prolly are, i ended up buying a motorcycle. its pretty sweet, dangerous as hell though... haha

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
T3k

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Sep 3rd, 2006 at 1:33 am

www.gamecopyworld.com -- update your game to the latest version. Then use this website to find a no cd/dvd patch. It's usually used by people that pirate games, but it's a legal site for people with problems like yours really.

T3K

Postby T3K » Sep 3rd, 2006 at 4:48 am

thanks man...

so all i gotta do is download the no disc patch? i looked on there and couldnt find it...
If you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half hour then you are the sucker.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Sep 3rd, 2006 at 3:37 pm

http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc ... 2007.shtml

Try that, one of the patches replaces MAINAPP.EXE, dunno maybe itll help?

Motorcycle pics?
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Sep 3rd, 2006 at 5:20 pm

Your mom is like a motorcycle. She gets ridden everyday?

*cough* .. yeah..

~sX
(o )^( o) Tetas.

T3K

Postby T3K » Sep 4th, 2006 at 9:01 pm

ill peep that man, thanks.

sx, i dont know about that one...
If you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half hour then you are the sucker.

Return to “win32/64”