Download forum

Anything directly related to the web-server can be discussed here - ranging from HTML coding, to the messageboard itself, etc.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

K2
Administrator

Download forum

Postby K2 » Sep 23rd, 2006 at 5:18 am

I made a new forum, specifically made for file downloads (read the announcement there), and it is to use the file attachment mod installed on the msgboard here.

I have hit a snag tho... the upload_max_filesize in this server's php.ini file is set to default (2 MB). This wasnt a problem before on the server this website was on last, but since I recently had it moved to a server that had a SSL certificate installed on it, it's now an issue as this server's upload value via php is set too low (default).

I sent in a trouble ticket to my webhost asking for this value to be raised. We'll see what they say. Until then, I can't upload any of the files I planned on uploading.

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Sep 23rd, 2006 at 5:20 am

I pop a massive boner with each innovative idea you bring me. I love you.

Penis.

~sX
(o )^( o) Tetas.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Sep 23rd, 2006 at 10:22 pm

My webhost wont go above 10 MB for php uploads :( It's better than the default, but it wont be enough for some files I wanna provide.

I'll just have to do some mysql manipulation for those :P

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Sep 24th, 2006 at 12:51 pm

K2 I've got a sever with about 150gb of transfer per month that I'd be happy to let you host some files on. PM me if ya want to.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Return to “Web Server”