Anyone else haveing this problem?

Anything directly related to the web-server can be discussed here - ranging from HTML coding, to the messageboard itself, etc.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Anyone else haveing this problem?

Postby Jeng » Aug 11th, 2006 at 5:58 pm

When I post a reply to a topic I get an extra frame on the side.

Image


edit: ahh hell, ya can see it on the side anyway =P
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 11th, 2006 at 7:47 pm

Are you talking about the extra sidebar that appears after you post? if so , it's old news i'm afraid and k2 is very aware of this :P
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Re: Anyone else haveing this problem?

Postby Maverick » Aug 11th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

Jeng wrote:When I post a reply to a topic I get an extra frame on the side.

Image


edit: ahh hell, ya can see it on the side anyway =P


User error. :twisted:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 11th, 2006 at 9:34 pm

why don't i see it?
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Postby Maverick » Aug 11th, 2006 at 10:43 pm

b4nshee wrote:why don't i see it?


Also user error. :twisted:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7111
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 12th, 2006 at 12:14 am

I've never had that problem, and no that's not 'old news'.

The website was designed with IE in mind, see if ya get the same problem with it.

Firefox is over-rated (K2 waits for the debate/flames to begin).

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Aug 12th, 2006 at 2:10 am

True. Its like saying Linux is overrated.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 12th, 2006 at 6:14 am

K2 wrote:I've never had that problem, and no that's not 'old news'.

The website was designed with IE in mind, see if ya get the same problem with it.

Firefox is over-rated (K2 waits for the debate/flames to begin).


ah. did not know it was built with IE in mind. No need to start flames, everyone knows Firefox is great 8)

i say old news because it's been happening for the last 2 months or so and i thought you were aware of it.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Aug 12th, 2006 at 12:37 pm

IE is for noobs.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Miracl3
Senior Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Mar 25th, 2006 at 8:51 am

Postby Miracl3 » Aug 12th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

Opera pwnz Firefox
Image
Image

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Aug 12th, 2006 at 1:02 pm

Just replied to a thread, got put to main page, but no extra side bar. Hope it holds out.

And thanks.
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Aug 13th, 2006 at 9:56 am

Its doing it again, and oddly, the picture is no longer the one off to the left, instead its the one that was there before I uploaded the picture.
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Postby Maverick » Aug 13th, 2006 at 11:06 am

Is this a Firefox bug report forum? :P
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Aug 13th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

Maverick wrote:Is this a Firefox bug report forum? :P



No, this is the web server forum. For all things dealing with the web server, including I imagine how people veiw the web page.
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
K2
Administrator
Posts: 7111
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 6:33 am

Postby K2 » Aug 13th, 2006 at 5:53 pm

You're gonna make me load firefox arent ya? lol

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Postby Maverick » Aug 13th, 2006 at 6:27 pm

Jeng wrote:
Maverick wrote:Is this a Firefox bug report forum? :P



No, this is the web server forum. For all things dealing with the web server, including I imagine how people veiw the web page.


Well damn. Sarcasm doen't go here does it? :roll:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image

User avatar
Campsalot
Senior Member
Posts: 911
Joined: Jul 20th, 2003 at 7:17 pm

Postby Campsalot » Aug 13th, 2006 at 7:36 pm

Miracl3 wrote:Opera pwnz Firefox


Opera sucks for the pc. It is only useful in mobile devices. Saying that it pwnz Firefox = clueless.

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Aug 13th, 2006 at 9:16 pm

Maverick wrote:
Jeng wrote:
Maverick wrote:Is this a Firefox bug report forum? :P



No, this is the web server forum. For all things dealing with the web server, including I imagine how people veiw the web page.


Well damn. Sarcasm doen't go here does it? :roll:


Sarcasm goes in the general forum

General Discussion
Anything and everything goes here... post away!
I really need to change this sig

User avatar
Maverick
Elite Member
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 1:33 pm

Postby Maverick » Aug 14th, 2006 at 12:10 am

Jeng wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Jeng wrote:
Maverick wrote:Is this a Firefox bug report forum? :P



No, this is the web server forum. For all things dealing with the web server, including I imagine how people veiw the web page.


Well damn. Sarcasm doen't go here does it? :roll:


Sarcasm goes in the general forum

General Discussion
Anything and everything goes here... post away!


Why have other forums if anything and everything goes in general? :?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke


Image

User avatar
pyrox420
Elite Member
Posts: 1147
Joined: Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:42 pm

Postby pyrox420 » Aug 14th, 2006 at 9:48 am

Happens to me also. But then again i'm one of those hippie firefox users. BTW... firefox ownz all.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne


Return to “Web Server”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest