Hotlink protection

Anything directly related to the web-server can be discussed here - ranging from HTML coding, to the messageboard itself, etc.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Jun 14th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

JayPhat wrote:Thats it, from now on, I am tape recording my entire day so I can avoid being cornered.
/turns on tape recorder
Uhm... i've wanted to do that after the first Date. No more of this "I told you this last week." ... What you told me when i was mowing the lawn or playing CS:S with headphones on????
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 14th, 2006 at 10:08 pm

For revenge you can tell your wife important things when she is washing dishes or just running the kitchen faucet. For some reason they NEVER remember anything you tell them when water is running. I think its because women are vampires.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jun 14th, 2006 at 10:53 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:For revenge you can tell your wife important things when she is washing dishes or just running the kitchen faucet. For some reason they NEVER remember anything you tell them when water is running. I think its because women are vampires.

or, if you want to play it safe, never tell them anything.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 14th, 2006 at 11:25 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:For revenge you can tell your wife important things when she is washing dishes or just running the kitchen faucet. For some reason they NEVER remember anything you tell them when water is running. I think its because women are vampires.

or, if you want to play it safe, never tell them anything.

I tried that... It didn't look so good in court...

"Mr. Catalyst22, why didn't you notify your wife that the house was on fire." "Do I have to tell the truth?" "Yes" "Because my wife is a lieing cheating gash that deserves to burn in a maggit infested pit inside a barbed wire blender."
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Return to “Web Server”