Age of Conan Beta - Fileplanet Subscriber/Founder's Club

Any games such as NetHack, Neverwinter Nights, DAoC, World of Warcraft, or any other role-playing or roguelike game can be talked about here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

KillerClown

Age of Conan Beta - Fileplanet Subscriber/Founder's Club

Postby KillerClown » Apr 23rd, 2008 at 10:54 pm

Fileplanet today gave out the first batch of Age of Conan beta keys for subscribers. I think they are going to be doing this for a few days, though I did not really investigate all the details as I was too busy getting signed up.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ageofconan/beta/

A total of 50,000 Keys will be handed out for this beta.
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Timmy

Postby Timmy » Apr 26th, 2008 at 12:42 am

Looks alot like WOW with less color, from what I've read pretty much all the revolutionary features it was supposed to have were dropped in favor of being the WOW clone of the month.

Tim~

Mouser
Elite Member

Re: Age of Conan Beta - Fileplanet Subscriber/Founder's Club

Postby Mouser » May 4th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

I've actually resubbed and with an actually decent computer, I've been having a blast. The graphics are fantastic on high settings and the xpac will introduce an AA system that some good info has been coming out (without breaking NDA). I like that the level cap won't go up so gear won't be immediately obsolete. A lot of people are coming back and although it's not a hugely popular game, the community is growing again.

KillerClown

Re: Age of Conan Beta - Fileplanet Subscriber/Founder's Club

Postby KillerClown » May 5th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

AoC always had some really nice graphics, IMO. I don't mean that things look "real" I mean the detail they put into them in design was really nice. Supposed to be a preview event from FilePlanet starting tomorrow for that new expansion coming out, until the 10th or so iirc.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ri ... godslayer/

I've been thinking about trying it, already signed up, but that's a freaking 15gb download. If I can't just use my current client with some smaller patch I may not even bother. Already put too much time into waiting for bc2's 5.4GB download tonight, and well yeah that does kind of mean I'm going to be playing bc2 not AoC... :D
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Return to “RPG/Fantasy Games”