2moons

Any games such as NetHack, Neverwinter Nights, DAoC, World of Warcraft, or any other role-playing or roguelike game can be talked about here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

Miracl3

2moons

Postby Miracl3 » Dec 14th, 2007 at 6:00 am

Anyone checked this game out? Its free because it has a Item Shop you use cash to buy certain stuff with. It has a big following now. I think the graphics are great for a free game. I'm a lvl 68 Bagi Warrior and my wife is a lvl 82 Segnale. I just don't see myself paying month by month for any game. And WoW wont install for some reason anyways lol
2moons site

Timmy

Postby Timmy » Dec 14th, 2007 at 9:43 am

The problem with these "free" games is the stuff you have to buy is usually signifigantly better than the stuff you can find in the game, and often you can't compete without it. I remember Rappelz was like that, you could play without paying but you were inferior to those with purchased items. Figuring outfitting several alts like most people play and you end up paying more than a flat monthly fee.

I really don't get the balking at what, max of 20 bucks a month for a MMO? Cable/Satellite costs 3 times as much or more and there's never shit on. it costs more than 20 bucks for 2 people to go see a shitty movie in the theater..... or for 2 people to eat at the local crappy fast food place twice.

Tim~

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Dec 14th, 2007 at 7:27 pm

i pay less money to outfit my char with a 20% exp ammy for 90 days then ppl pay for wow for 1 month...2moons aint quite wut u think..try it timmy since u r hf's game tester n tell me wut ya think.

Cash shop items ive bought in last 4 months.
Travelers Backpack (+50 inv slots) 10$ worth
2 90 day amulets like 30 bucks worth but not exactly. like 2300 for 2 ammys and u get 3500 for 30 more coins u buy more bones ones u get. try it guys id have to say it competes with wow because ive played wow at a friends house. A new update is coming this month or early Jan with new skill since this game is still beta. And u cant buy items like weaps or armors. Just mounts and such.

Return to “RPG/Fantasy Games”