I'm a !@#$ing Overpowered Druid how about you?

Any games such as NetHack, Neverwinter Nights, DAoC, World of Warcraft, or any other role-playing or roguelike game can be talked about here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

SaGe^KS

I'm a !@#$ing Overpowered Druid how about you?

Postby SaGe^KS » Nov 30th, 2007 at 5:32 pm

SaGe^KS

DocNsane

Postby DocNsane » Dec 4th, 2007 at 1:23 pm

The hell, did you skip SSC/TK and go straight to Hyjal? =P

SaGe^KS

Postby SaGe^KS » Dec 5th, 2007 at 11:36 am

The gear for SSC/TK as far as leather is more supportive of a dps feral. I'm the guild MT so between T4 and T6 there isnt muchleather tanking gear. I do have a pretty sick DPS set as well. I'm not wearing my T6 pieces till i get 4 pieces :-P
SaGe^KS

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Dec 5th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

LOL WTF, a druid main tanking the ultra-high level content? No wonder warriors are pissed. Druids and Pallys are taking their place as MT''s. Kinda silly.

Grats on being able to do all the high level content, Sage. The guild I am in with some ex-Guin peeps (Ivar, Caddi, Gaddis, Rode, etc.) is not big enough to consistently field enough people to do the 25-man stuff, so we are pretty much stuck with 2 groups having Kara on clear, and doing ZulAman. I would love to see TK, SSC, BT, and MH, but probably never going to happen. Atleast not before WOLK comes out.

Hmm, I do have a 55 paladin from the old HF guild back on the Kel'Thuzad server. WTB server transfer and gulld invite! :twisted:
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

SaGe^KS

Postby SaGe^KS » Dec 5th, 2007 at 8:05 pm

It's kinda odd how i got where i am now.

The guild i was in for a long time Reloaded, basically refused to recognize pallies and druids as viable tanks. So the one pally tank and I got to OT some and he healed and i dps'd when not tanking. We failed to progress after a while due to stubborn leader who refused to change their pre bc ways and the guild broke up. The payy tank now MT's for War Front the #1 alliance progression guild on Frostmane and I MT for DragonFlight the #2 alliance progression guild on the server.

It cool to see end game content but it will be depressing having all my gear be obsolete when WotLK comes out.
SaGe^KS

DocNsane

Postby DocNsane » Dec 6th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

Silly Warriors....

Druids do more damage, have more armor, more dodge, and usually more HP than a warrior.
Pallys have more avoidance, do more threat gen, and are impossible to crush if the pally isn't a moron.

What can warriors do? Disarm, stance-dance though fears, block hits before they get crushed to hell, last stand? Bleh, I'd rather take a Druid or pally and use the warrior for DPS.

Relic

Postby Relic » Dec 12th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

deathwish being moved over to the arms tree really screws over raid fury dps...

Warriors have been hit with the nerf stick one too many times.

-Relic

edit: spec resto and lets dominate the 2's bracket in arenas.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Dec 14th, 2007 at 5:38 am

lol isnt more pewpew less qq a guild wars guild also?

ComradeEnder
Fresh Meat

Postby ComradeEnder » Jan 10th, 2008 at 7:59 pm

warriors become uncrushable w/ shield block up as well, and how can we overlook the raid saving shield wall?

any of the 3 can tank, just much easier to gear up a warrior so you see many more.

it's like trying to say there is any 1 true "best" healing class, all have to work in tadem and be put in the appropriate situation for them to shine

anyone on a horde PVE server need a holy priest or a rogue?

Return to “RPG/Fantasy Games”