Hellgate: London

Any games such as NetHack, Neverwinter Nights, DAoC, World of Warcraft, or any other role-playing or roguelike game can be talked about here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

GameOver

Hellgate: London

Postby GameOver » Nov 14th, 2007 at 8:10 pm

So who plays? A few of us ihia folk have started playing, and i think it's awesome. It's a nice change of pace from the whole WoW type mmo. It harkens back to diablo in the "click-fest" style of rpgs.

my current character is a noob lowbie evoker named Yezebel.

Exile

Postby Exile » Mar 31st, 2008 at 5:53 am

i knew there was a thread for this game some where! my boyfriend got me this game as a gift. have not got to play it. will be able to clear 7 gigs of space for this thing on the 21st. dunno when i'll have the connection to play it though. god this is prolly some hideous necro posting but i've been wondering about this game for the past month..
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Mar 31st, 2008 at 10:48 am

You're boyfriend got it for ya... ? When did you and sX start dating? :roll:

EDIT - I have the game, but I have had ZERO time to play it. I heard it's cool tho.

Exile

Postby Exile » Mar 31st, 2008 at 11:19 am

oh just around the end of october. he's really sweet but looks like some horrid version of my last girlfriend.. good thing my standards are so low! =P Hi K2
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Apr 1st, 2008 at 3:52 pm

I tried it out, it's definitely meant to be played as coop. Wish there was LAN/IP play though.

Return to “RPG/Fantasy Games”