Two Worlds

Any games such as NetHack, Neverwinter Nights, DAoC, World of Warcraft, or any other role-playing or roguelike game can be talked about here.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., Timmy

Timmy

Two Worlds

Postby Timmy » Aug 26th, 2007 at 4:05 pm

Run don't walk away from this shit pile of a game, tons and tons of hype and it delivers one of the worst games I've seen in a long while. You know a game is going to be bad when even the intro cut-scene is choppy. Touted as a "better" Oblivion, with promises of mounted combat, better skills/spells etc... this game delivers nothing. The main character is a male bounty hunter, but you can "fully" customise this (fully meaning pick from 6 hair colors, and eye colors that can't be seen on the character) also despite any choices you make the character will look the way THEY want him to in all the cut scenes, apparently everyone thinks goatees are still cool......

The game moves like shit, you can't tell what's what in the world around you and targetting seems totally random. Creatures apparently carry cell phones and use them often, you attack one lone wolf and suddenly you're fighting 6. Melee combat is a joke, you can't tell if you're close enough to hit a critter until it hits you, knocking you back out of melee range.

All in all I give this game a -10 out of 10, all copies should be burned and then shoved up everyone at Southpeaks ass.

Tim~

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Aug 26th, 2007 at 6:27 pm

Timmah, lol I love reading your game reviews. Especially of the bad ones. :twisted:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

Nad

Postby Nad » Aug 31st, 2007 at 4:42 pm

i call bullshit Timmy, goatees are still cool
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Aug 31st, 2007 at 5:27 pm

No they're not old man!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke