Couple new changes to TF2 servers

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

K2
Administrator

Couple new changes to TF2 servers

Postby K2 » Nov 19th, 2007 at 3:48 am

Just updated the version of Sourcemod on both of 'em to version 1.0 r1702... what this means is that the cool lil menus that pop up for a vote, or for your radio commands, or for the in-game hlstatsx displays should stay up longer than four seconds. Lemme know if they dont, or if they act weird.

Second - ctf_2fort now has a timelimit of 60 minutes. This map and this map ONLY is affected; the remaining maps do not have a timelimit imposed.

EDIT - the hlstatsx rank display, and the in-game radio menus are still affected by the 4 sec display bug. The SM menus however, are solid, and seem to stay up indefinitely. very good news, esp from an admin standpoint.

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 19th, 2007 at 10:16 am

yay! I think you should add a timelimit to hydro as well. I am asked to change the map when that has been running for over an hour almost as much as I am asked to change the map off of 2fort.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Return to “Game Server”