Good Job Boom

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Good Job Boom

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 9th, 2006 at 7:11 pm

Lol, I'm not posting here 'cause I'm pissed. But if that's what it takes for your self-esteem to be raised, goooodd foorrr yooouuuuu. lol. Banned for shooting the table, man, that's hilarious.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jun 9th, 2006 at 7:26 pm

uhm .. more info please .. and it helps if you give admins benefit of the doubt and post a question here asking why you were banned and give us the story on what happened ..

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jun 9th, 2006 at 7:43 pm

If you came into my house and shot up my table, I'd ban you too.
I've been deleted!!

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 9th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

Lmao Benedict.

Puppy, I basically got banned for shooting a table on cs_office and breaking it.

Boomhauer

Postby Boomhauer » Jun 9th, 2006 at 8:03 pm

You were banned for eating too much sugar today and your actions were disruptive to the entire T Team. I asked you several times, then I told you atleast 3 times to stop, so I slayed you. Then you kept at it the very next round, so I kicked you.

You rejoined and came right back fucking around yet again, so I banned you for an hour.

Get over it.

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 9th, 2006 at 8:07 pm

boomhauer wrote:You were banned for eating too much sugar today and your actions were disruptive to the entire T Team. I asked you several times, then I told you atleast 3 times to stop, so I slayed you. Then you kept at it the very next round, so I kicked you.

You rejoined and came right back fucking around yet again, so I banned you for an hour.

Get over it.

For shooting a fuking table... awesome.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jun 9th, 2006 at 8:13 pm

no keyser, for being disruptive.

it's a shame you need everything spelled out for you

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 9th, 2006 at 8:17 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:no keyser, for being disruptive.

it's a shame you need everything spelled out for you

Shooting a table is being disruptive? It's part of the game, next you're going to tell me don't crack the window in the game?

I was doing nothing against the rules. Even if you could spell anything out at all, I wouldn't have you do it for me.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Jun 9th, 2006 at 10:39 pm

from what i can see, the point is that you were asked not to do something and did it anyway. shooting a table in itself is harmless... shooting a table which causes your entire team to be unhappy is not so good. shooting a table that causes boomhauer and a couple people unhappy = admin abuse. im sure there is a bit more to the story though..

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 9th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

I have it on good authority that the table was a blip command post.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 9th, 2006 at 11:36 pm

Oreo wrote:from what i can see, the point is that you were asked not to do something and did it anyway. shooting a table in itself is harmless... shooting a table which causes your entire team to be unhappy is not so good. shooting a table that causes boomhauer and a couple people unhappy = admin abuse. im sure there is a bit more to the story though..

No, there's no more to the story, the only people that felt unhappy about it were Boomhauer and R1CO.

Cata, you always make me smile, lol.

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Jun 9th, 2006 at 11:39 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
Oreo wrote:from what i can see, the point is that you were asked not to do something and did it anyway. shooting a table in itself is harmless... shooting a table which causes your entire team to be unhappy is not so good. shooting a table that causes boomhauer and a couple people unhappy = admin abuse. im sure there is a bit more to the story though..

No, there's no more to the story, the only people that felt unhappy about it were Boomhauer and R1CO.

Cata, you always make me smile, lol.

So i guess ill stop shooting all hosties but 1 to make them easier to cap :( rofl

SaGe^KS

Postby SaGe^KS » Jun 10th, 2006 at 12:33 am

Keyser you been a trouble maker before

By Default if an admin tells you to stop doing something... stop.

End of story.
SaGe^KS

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 10th, 2006 at 12:46 am

SaGe^KS wrote:Keyser you been a trouble maker before

By Default if an admin tells you to stop doing something... stop.

End of story.

What type of trouble? I just recently started playing again after a YEAR... so what trouble exactly?

And no, if an admin tells me to do something to his wish and nothing against the rules, I won't do it.

Trojan

Postby Trojan » Jun 10th, 2006 at 12:53 am

Look, I really don't give a damn about what went on, what I give a damn about is that I am reading this. If you have a problem with people, bring it up with them, not others. When is the last time any problem was solved because you spoke to a person other than who you had a problem with?

We all are the way we are, if you want others to treat you differently, bring it up with them.

I don't mean to be so mean, but I am too tired to nicen this up.

Exile

Postby Exile » Jun 10th, 2006 at 1:20 am

Laff!
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.

monica

Postby monica » Jun 10th, 2006 at 1:44 am

i was there. no more to the story. ban was a lil extreme if you ask me. was just a couple of em arguin'... but i'm not gonna post a bunch of dramatic shit in here, i just dont think keyser should be catchin so much shit for it.... imo.

/end of my 2 cents.

SaGe^KS

Postby SaGe^KS » Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:03 am

FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT PLEASE READ

http://www.hardfought.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5559

Once again I if an admin asks you to do something, please respect their wishes. If breaking a table annoyied someone and/or admin and they asked you to stop, just stop or break a table elsewhere if its THAT IMPORTANT.
SaGe^KS

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:20 am

SaGe^KS wrote:FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT PLEASE READ

http://www.hardfought.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5559

Once again I if an admin asks you to do something, please respect their wishes. If breaking a table annoyied someone and/or admin and they asked you to stop, just stop or break a table elsewhere if its THAT IMPORTANT.

I wasn't "fucking with an admin". I broke a table, it's part of the game, you know what, I'm not arguing here, I'm stating something, I'm saying that if I want to break a fucking table, and an admin tells me to stop, if an admin tells me not to buy a certain gun, if an admin tells me not go to a certain part of the map, that admin can kiss my ass, because that's not what an admin is there to do, he's not a fucking referee. If I want to break a fucking table, I will, you want to ban, go fucking ahead, if that's how you feel you should run your server.

I didn't give a fuck Boom banned me, I just didn't think he would and on top of that, I didn't the the HF staff would support his ban. Either way, I'm done.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Jun 10th, 2006 at 4:55 am

Your parents didn't hug you enough.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 10th, 2006 at 5:04 am

Maverick wrote:Your parents didn't hug you enough.

Lol, I honeslty NEVER hugged either of my parents.

Trojan

Postby Trojan » Jun 10th, 2006 at 11:17 am

Drama = bad, just play the damn game and shoot people in the face. :|

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Jun 10th, 2006 at 1:14 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
Maverick wrote:Your parents didn't hug you enough.

Lol, I honeslty NEVER hugged either of my parents.

It shows in your teen angst. :roll:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Jun 10th, 2006 at 1:31 pm

Trojan wrote:Drama = bad, just play the damn game and shoot people in the face. :|
That's what she said... :twisted:
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:13 pm

lol thats fucked up... gettin banned for shootin a table... i always fuck around in a pub. You can suck my dick if you don't like what im doin roffle.
The thing k2 is talking about is shit like camping all the time, blocking on purpose, team flash just retarded shit like that. But it prolly doesn't include breaking a table roffle.
Besides, how long does it take to break a table? 5 seconds? Not enough to be a bother?
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Return to “Game Server”