POLL

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

Should all of the CAL maps (cpl) be added to hf rotation?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 28

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 28th, 2006 at 10:56 pm

Best_predator wrote:You're a commie blown, trust me.

Your thoughts look good on paper and agree with it. But to realize that "dream" we need more than 5 regs to raise the server such as monica, boom, couple ihia and someone else 5th as a floater. Need at least 10 ppl who would usually join at the same time and play non stock maps.

P.S. for the love of all that is saint, do not put train on pub.

there are more then enough ppl who can start on dust2 and continue on other maps , at least CAL players ... but when all you have is dust2,dust,office, why even bother playing there when you could be doing it anywhere else . there are pubs that are full everday, there's no reason why ours shouldn't as well, considering we've been around so long. You didn't give it enough chance, the pub was pretty much alive at the end of cal beginning of off-season ...

As for train , it's an awesome map, you have no idea what you are talking about. . . .
I've been deleted!!

monica

Postby monica » May 29th, 2006 at 12:01 am

i love train and i love all (well most haha) of the not-as-popular maps. so i'm down for anything. i'm always on, every single day after work at some point (sad but true) so count me in to help get the thing started. if i'm not on for some reason, xfire me as well (monica81) and i'll def help.

also try and stay as long as u can ppl, even if ur getting the crap smacked outta ya.... it helps.

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » May 29th, 2006 at 12:12 am

If I left when mo was slapping me around I would never play.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » May 29th, 2006 at 11:01 am

Yea, i usually help when theres few ppl in the server. As much as i hate 50% registerin, i dont have much of a choice now that im banned from every single(non-bot) server that pings below HF =/.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 29th, 2006 at 12:59 pm

About the 100 tick v 66 tick, I was severely disappointed when K2 said HF was going back to 66. Most of the other pubs I played on while HF didn't have a server were 100 tick, and I kind of got spoiled. :?
I've been deleted!!

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » May 29th, 2006 at 10:59 pm

Ya when Mo slaps me around i tend to try not to cry. Its embarrassing. When i do cry tho i dont use the mic for 10 mins after i stop so the sniffling isnt audible. LoL

Trojan

Postby Trojan » Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:47 am

I say, allow votemap to still happen, but modify the current map voting system. Allow like 2-3 choices top, a max of one extend, and use maps that haven't been played for a least a few maps. (IE: no Dust1 > Dust2 > Office > Dust1 ....etc)

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:05 pm

that was the old voting system. The server was empty
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:09 pm

Says the soviet.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:31 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:

Says the soviet.

You wouldn't notice humor if it hit u in ur head O.o
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jun 1st, 2006 at 6:08 pm

Hey folks, if anything I'll add the new CAL maps to the pub for voting only, but not in the actual rotation.

Return to “Game Server”