PUPPY clan > Hardfought|

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

User avatar
rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 11:38 pm

PUPPY clan > Hardfought|

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 16th, 2006 at 10:20 am

http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... nmembers=1

apparently hlstatx recognizes the [PUPPY] in my nick as a clan. PUPPY clan is ranked 4th (above HF).

Yeah, we got invited to go CAL-M this season, but I was like Gabe, we don't compete, y'know? We're soul players. And he was like, totally.

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » May 16th, 2006 at 1:12 pm

lmao , if you take out like pred and shade and add all the hours of the rest, we dont' even come close to the number of hours you get too... congrats Puppy :)
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 11:38 pm

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 16th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

dont congratulate me, pred, it was a group effort. go PUPPY clan ..

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » May 16th, 2006 at 3:29 pm

Wow, Hlstatsx really sucks. It only recognizes tags if they are at the beginning of the name.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Dylan
Senior Member
Posts: 399
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2005 at 1:54 am

Postby Dylan » May 16th, 2006 at 3:31 pm

Burzum's 3 kills and 4 deaths are really dragging HF down
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

User avatar
rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 11:38 pm

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 16th, 2006 at 3:38 pm

Benedict wrote:Wow, Hlstatsx really sucks. It only recognizes tags if they are at the beginning of the name.


the -[PUPPY] was at the end of my tag so i don't think that's the problem ...

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » May 16th, 2006 at 3:55 pm

puppy wins CPL SUMMER 2006
ClanKiller | Shade

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » May 16th, 2006 at 3:59 pm

i wore -id-b4nshee[BfB] for awhile, and stats recognised BFB until i removed it, now it recognises ID :/ stupid stats.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Burzum
Benefactor
Posts: 4291
Joined: Oct 21st, 2004 at 1:05 pm

Postby Burzum » May 16th, 2006 at 4:52 pm

Dylan wrote:Burzum's 3 kills and 4 deaths are really dragging HF down


Does it really say that? :shock:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sep 14th, 2002 at 11:38 pm

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 16th, 2006 at 5:20 pm

Burzum wrote:
Dylan wrote:Burzum's 3 kills and 4 deaths are really dragging HF down


Does it really say that? :shock:


Yes. http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... layer=2371

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » May 16th, 2006 at 6:07 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Dylan wrote:Burzum's 3 kills and 4 deaths are really dragging HF down


Does it really say that? :shock:


Yes. http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... layer=2371


And one of them was a teammate.....AAAAAAAahahahahahahahahahaha.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » May 16th, 2006 at 7:22 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
Benedict wrote:Wow, Hlstatsx really sucks. It only recognizes tags if they are at the beginning of the name.


the -[PUPPY] was at the end of my tag so i don't think that's the problem ...


Oh.
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » May 16th, 2006 at 10:39 pm

Puppy clan is affiliated with MyG0t
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Catharsys
Senior Member
Posts: 566
Joined: Mar 2nd, 2005 at 12:57 am

Postby Catharsys » May 19th, 2006 at 2:00 am

you have to config it to recognize tags normal ones are [*] =*= (*) etc. remember zippo fixing bfbs back in the day to recognize certain clans.

User avatar
Burzum
Benefactor
Posts: 4291
Joined: Oct 21st, 2004 at 1:05 pm

Postby Burzum » May 19th, 2006 at 8:11 am

Jahiliyya wrote:
rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Dylan wrote:Burzum's 3 kills and 4 deaths are really dragging HF down


Does it really say that? :shock:


Yes. http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... layer=2371


And one of them was a teammate.....AAAAAAAahahahahahahahahahaha.


ROFL

At least I got a headshot :) I'll hafta get back on and kill two more people to get my stats up.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.


Return to “Game Server”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests