Dumb TK Logic

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

N2itivX

Dumb TK Logic

Postby N2itivX » Dec 11th, 2005 at 8:08 pm

BF2 server just banned me for "excessive TKs" due to people jumping in front of my vehicles. Why is it people will plant themselves in front of you trying to 'tankjack' you or whatever.

<rant>On another note, what's up with all the dumbasses playing BF2 these days? It's like they don't get the fucking point that you're supposed to CAPTURE AND KEEP FLAGS to win the round. *sigh* it's retarded.</rant>

I have a suggestion though.. why not make reserved slots for Hardfought regs so we can get into the HF servers and boot non-regs as necessary to keep the fucktard population to a minimum? Just a suggestion. :roll:

I Want Some Taquitos

Postby I Want Some Taquitos » Dec 11th, 2005 at 8:28 pm

Interesting idea, only the reserved slots via EA do not work...at all...otherwise admins would have gotten reserved slots before regs...lol...so yeah, sorry to your suggestion. Also, I was there, you just had some bad luck with the newbs...there was some more tks and your team never got a commander that could handle us....

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Dec 11th, 2005 at 11:55 pm

the amount of asshats in BF2 and CSS is about to go up because of kids getting the game for holidays
EatMoreLead aka EML

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 12th, 2005 at 1:29 am

I hate this time of year, so many nubs fuck up the game play. I just got banned for a BF2 server today cause some dumb ass in a black hawk ran into my attack copter while I was hovering over a spot, 5TKs. Dumb shits.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

kic ass mi3

Postby kic ass mi3 » Dec 12th, 2005 at 6:57 am

I do that "hop-a-long" thing to get on a tank, but I stopped standing right in front as that is instant death. But it does work neat from the side, as long as it is not moving full speed. I also have been run over, as I find the sound does not always "warn" you fast enough that you are crossing a vehicles path. It is a shame is put in Tk catagory, it maybe should cost a point or something, but not a TK. I does work well on the enemy though, I love running them over!

Perhaps we can make special invitation to nubies on the SF server!!! After all a few nubies are better than an empty server!
"DO or DO NOT; there is no TRY"
*Yoda* Makes things simple!

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 13th, 2005 at 2:22 am

Damn you need for speed most wanted eating all my time...

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:10 am

BF2 had 10 minutes of fame... then dyed.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

kic ass mi3

Postby kic ass mi3 » Dec 13th, 2005 at 6:51 am

Alive and well on other servers, as best I can tell. Maybe I am still new to it, but I love it.

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 13th, 2005 at 7:35 am

Keyser, once again your sig has gotten better, prehaps I mis-judged you.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 13th, 2005 at 10:32 am

Keyser Soze wrote:BF2 had 10 minutes of fame... then dyed.

You are on crack. BF2 and SF are hugeanticly popular
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » Dec 13th, 2005 at 11:20 am

Keyser your sig has gone far past that guy flipping me off. You should have started with this one.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 13th, 2005 at 7:12 pm

Hahaha, thanks for the compliment on the sig.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 15th, 2005 at 2:56 pm

It's just him tryign to get everybody to believe he isn't gay. It's still not going to happen.

I still enjoy BF2, but am takinga slight break, to get my games back in order. I don't want to play that game out. too fun for that.

b0ba

Postby b0ba » Dec 15th, 2005 at 4:03 pm

that is a good sig keyser....finally you've done somthing good in your life! on a side not why don't you all come back to cs:s and give up on this bf2 crap! :roll:

kic ass mi3

Postby kic ass mi3 » Dec 15th, 2005 at 5:21 pm

b0ba wrote: why don't you all come back to cs:s and give up on this bf2 crap! :roll:

It takse so long to get a game going and once you are in; it is very difficult to leave.

I keep meaning to play a little CS and then the next thing I know another week has gone by. Will try and "check" it out this weekend.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 16th, 2005 at 4:32 am

I'm breaking from FPSs in a way..Need For Speed is still stealing my time.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 16th, 2005 at 10:18 am

I've got a bit of burn out on FPS right now. I've been playing alot of Dungeon Siege II. Its monotonous, but its still a nice break from the fast paced FPS games.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Return to “Game Server”