hackers?

Wanna discuss anything about the Hardfought game servers, from game mods to hardware specs? Do it right HERE.

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck., G$, Burzum, WidowMaker

T3K

hackers?

Postby T3K » Apr 26th, 2005 at 11:07 pm

the two players who are 1st and 2nd on the HF1 stats i think were cheaters but no one got around to banning them.... just look at their stats and tell me what you think

T3K

Postby T3K » Apr 26th, 2005 at 11:09 pm

im not completely positive because usually cheaters have a high acurracy percentage i thought, unless their trying to make it not as obvious...
If you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half hour then you are the sucker.

b0ba

Postby b0ba » Apr 26th, 2005 at 11:40 pm

we have statistics?

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Apr 27th, 2005 at 12:10 am

Lmao, wow, glad you're not admin.

Anyway, The second guy "Honda Accord V6" is actually Mailman from KiS and yes, he is that good, I've seen him play.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Apr 27th, 2005 at 1:47 am

And no to xtop as well. He was just on today and wasnt hacking. People kept telling glim to check him out but it was clear he wasnt hacking. Finally who really cares
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

T3K

Postby T3K » Apr 27th, 2005 at 2:40 am

gotcha... just wondering... cool.
If you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half hour then you are the sucker.

T3K

Postby T3K » Apr 27th, 2005 at 2:46 am

ive saw him play as well keyser, didnt know it was him though, dont remember him saying anything either, and if you were in the server when i was with honda you would think the same thing as well, and same with Xtop, people were all thinking he cheated but supposively he was in the server with someone else from a lan, so i dunno.... he was suspicious i thought... and keyser with your comment about "Lmao, wow, glad you're not admin. " you can go fucking suck a dick you lil fuck suck...
i guess we all cant be as good as keyser, he lives in his own lil perfect world... HA...
KEYSER SOZE IS A FUCKTARD

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Apr 27th, 2005 at 3:29 am

to stop the flamefest before it happens i will change the subject.

yes xtop's friend did admit they were ghosting but only to knife people (still unacceptable but still) they stopped when people called them on it.
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Apr 27th, 2005 at 9:15 am

where i come from ghosting = ban, doesn't matter WHY, or HOW MUCH ghosting, ghosting = cheating = ban.

a "little" ghosting, or "just playing around" with ghosting is no less cheating than if i were to just aimbot "a little" or just "playing around" with it a bit.

Glimmerman

Postby Glimmerman » Apr 27th, 2005 at 10:26 am

well, looks like we're not in kansas anymore toto

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Apr 27th, 2005 at 12:22 pm

I agree with you in principle b4nshee. The problem is that it's really hard to evenly enforce ghosting. It's really widespread, and as long as voicecom programs are around, it's going to continue. On the one hand, it's got the same effect as hacking. On the other hand, it's not to the same degree, and as such, you're gonna' get a warning as opposed to insta-ban. That said, I have banned people in the past for ghosting, and I will do so in the future if you continue to do it after warned. Also, I'm sure we've got at least a couple people on our ban list that were banned for hacking when they were ghosting. It looks the same on the demo, and that's what matters, so don't fucking do it.

Mani is currently working on a way to individually force chasecam or blackscreen. If you get caught ghosting, you may permanently lose your right to spectate when dead while you're playing on Hardfought. And don't think we're above IP banning entire LAN centers either. It's been done. 8)

Second, Glimm, you're a fucking homo. Be glad you're not in Kansas, or I'd put my foot up your ass. Anyhow, if you wanna' poke fun at him, b4nshee is from a town called "Nice." Don't get too close to him or he'll hump your leg. :twisted:

-Grant

Dogtown

Postby Dogtown » Apr 27th, 2005 at 12:59 pm

is there a mani option to make a few people flat out lose the right to speak/voicecom permanently? make it so!

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Apr 27th, 2005 at 2:57 pm

Ghosting is hacking, no excuses. Oh and Spade, you can hear people in CS, some people just AIM at the best player and say he's hacking, you, obviously, which is why I said I'm glad you're not an admin. First of all, you shouldn't have made a thread on this, you should have just PM'ed an admin or something.

Once again you portray your immaturity by resorting to profanity and weak insults, lol.

Glimmerman

Postby Glimmerman » Apr 27th, 2005 at 3:12 pm

go fuck yourself suck, ya damn bitch

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Apr 27th, 2005 at 3:24 pm

you can go fucking suck a dick you lil fuck suck

That doesn't really make any sense, but it is funny all the same.
EatMoreLead aka EML

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Apr 27th, 2005 at 3:40 pm

Hey, why don't you guys enforce a "mp_forcecamera 1" on the Hardought servers?

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Apr 27th, 2005 at 3:47 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Hey, why don't you guys enforce a "mp_forcecamera 1" on the Hardought servers?

Because it's not as fun (just like fadetoblack would be less fun) and I'm sure they don't want to do it unless ghosting got completely out of hand.

T3K

Postby T3K » Apr 27th, 2005 at 5:20 pm

keyser you fucktard, i dont just point at the best players and say they are hacking, you know that dumb fuck, and i dont care if you think i shouldnt have started a thread on this or pm a admin because i dont give a shit what you think.... this thread allows me to make fun of you with my immature profanity and weak insults.

Teufel

Postby Teufel » Apr 27th, 2005 at 8:48 pm

he could have been wallhacking.

then claimed his friend was ghosting.

I didnt get to spec him long enough to make a real conclusion. But his score was *much* higher than i would expect from even the best regs i have watched. i started a demo on him, but i just didnt stay dead long enough to get anything substantial, and ended up having to leave anyways.
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

Glimmerman

Postby Glimmerman » Apr 27th, 2005 at 9:19 pm

to be fair, the guys he was playing against weren't the best out there. looking at his kill list in the stat page shows its just alot of noob stat inflation. and i did watch him a bit and he did stop the ghosting abit when i got there.

Return to “Game Server”