Clan [EZC]

Looking for a clan to play with? Or looking to add members to your clans ranks? Post away...

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

RogueDragon
Fresh Meat

Clan [EZC]

Postby RogueDragon » Mar 13th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Well I saw this and I thought that my clan could use a few more members so what the heck.

Clan Easy Company is where I hail form and we are few in numbers but we have a good time with the people that we play with. If you want to join you must send in a monthly fee of $80, by the second of every month or be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

... wait, wait thats not right. All you need to do is apply on the forums, under the Join Our Clan thread. The only requirement is that you are over the age of 16, our clan is rated M. (Murderous, Murading, Madmen)

Our website is www.Clanezc.com, if you don't want to join to play with us register and BS on the forums when you feel like it. We don't currently have any game servers, however we do have a TS server. If you want any more info add me on xfire roguedragon06.

[EZC] xPeRt
Fresh Meat

Postby [EZC] xPeRt » Mar 13th, 2008 at 5:05 pm

Rogue you got it all wrong. We take donations in the form of $100 . No less and definitely Lots more.

BAH haha, kidding. We look forward to any of you chaps signing up. And Remember " Were First to Fight"

Return to “Clan recruitment”