Official Hardfought BF2 clan - apply within

Looking for a clan to play with? Or looking to add members to your clans ranks? Post away...

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

K2
Administrator

Official Hardfought BF2 clan - apply within

Postby K2 » Jun 15th, 2005 at 2:10 pm

Take a look here folks - http://www.caleague.com/?division=bf2o

Because of the moderate level of interest in us having a BF2 clan, and also the CAL's (and probably the CPL later on) extreme interest in forming a BF2 league, I've decided to go ahead and annouce that Hardfought will be forming a BF2 clan for competitive play, specifically in the CAL league. We're accepting 16 players (not counting myself) for this team (12 starters, 4 alts), no exceptions.

Pre-requisites are pretty much the same as they were when I made the same annoucement for forming the HF CS:S clan - to be skilled, have a good attitude, be available to play, and know how to work as a team (especilally with this game, it's crucial).

'Tryouts' as they are normally held arent going to be held exactly as they were for CS:S - mainly for the fact that I really dont have the resources to put up a BF2 match server right now. Right now we have two official BF2 admins - Mouser and Germany (he's brand new as of today) and I am basically going by theirs and other regs recommendations for this team starting out. However, if you want to be a part of this clan, post your interest here and we'll get with ya about it.

And, as with the our CS:S clan, if you're a member of an already existing BF2 clan, you cannot be in this one, as it's a conflict of interest.

Focus - to play competitively in the CAL - you need to make sure you have plenty of available time to practice/scrim/match before committing yourself to this clan. Having an IRC client is a must for communications sake.

One last thing, and this goes out to my guys - if you're already a member of Hardfought's CS:S clan, you can't apply for this one. And vice versa. Sorry guys, but that'd just be too much to try and handle at the same time.

The first CAL BF2 open season is due to start 2-3 weeks after the game hits the shelves, so post your intentions soon ;)
Last edited by K2 on Sep 11th, 2007 at 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ParanoiaX

Postby ParanoiaX » Jun 15th, 2005 at 4:04 pm

consider my application submitted. 8)

[Comrade]Sero

Postby [Comrade]Sero » Jun 15th, 2005 at 4:27 pm

Count me in as soon as I've got the computer upgraded (boom's donating a vidcard to me so it shouldn't be long), and for that matter you can probably count [Comrade]RaVE in as well, though you don't have to take my word for it, I'll let him post for himself.

Besides the fact that we live together the three of us have been playing battlefield together since 1942, and we know how to get shit running out there in the heat of battle.

Assuming I'm eligible and RaVE's also interested, I'm going to go ahead and suggest we get put in the same squad, but that's for another time, so just consider Sero applied for the spot. :D

Teufel

Postby Teufel » Jun 15th, 2005 at 6:47 pm

Id like in, altho this is the first time i have played the bf series of games.
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Jun 15th, 2005 at 6:54 pm

Oh, most definately in!!!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jun 15th, 2005 at 7:18 pm

i am there.

i may yet be able to don the ]hF[ tag... *crosses fingers*

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Jun 15th, 2005 at 9:43 pm

Down with the clown here!

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jun 21st, 2005 at 3:12 am

I am definately wanting in ... where do I find more information regarding the bf2 clan here, or is this it so far?

I have been playing quite a bit as oc.netlazyaxus11 on the bf2 demo server
I've been deleted!!

Covermy6

Postby Covermy6 » Jun 21st, 2005 at 1:44 pm

I'd like to be apart of the Hf experiance as well.

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jun 27th, 2005 at 2:36 pm

so uh, is there any progress on the hF bf2 clan? just curious cause it seems to have gone on hold.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 27th, 2005 at 3:10 pm

I'm not sure how CAL or TWL are going to deal with the locked/unlocked server thing for tournament play

If they use ranked servers then that screws over everyone who runs their own unranked server. If you they use unranked servers then you lose the ability to use some of the funner weapons. EA better pull their heads out relatively quick or BF2 will get dumped as a tourney based game.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Aug 24th, 2005 at 10:21 pm

Whatever happened to this?

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Sep 5th, 2007 at 1:30 am

Keyser Soze wrote:Whatever happened to this?

I don't know!?

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Sep 5th, 2007 at 1:34 am

I officially want to beat the shit out of Cyber for resurrecting old topics..

All in favor say 'I'.

~sX
(o )^( o) Tetas.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Sep 5th, 2007 at 1:55 am

NAY!

Wait, what the hell, the entire other half of the post is gone. It was supposed to say as well, "I really miss the good ol' days, we need to get back together sometime."

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Sep 11th, 2007 at 10:28 pm

sX wrote:I officially want to beat the shit out of Cyber for resurrecting old topics..

All in favor say 'I'.

~sX

lol for srsly. My first thought was "why is K2 forming a BF2 clan?!"
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Return to “Clan recruitment”