Official Hardfought CS: Source clan - apply within

Looking for a clan to play with? Or looking to add members to your clans ranks? Post away...

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Suck.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jan 22nd, 2005 at 6:31 pm

>Shinigami< wrote:everyone here in Canada is cheering for you guys

Really? Then why the fuck are Canadians so anti-American foreign policy? Can't have it both ways .. ya either support us or you don't ...

oh yeah, as EML said, we already have a Shinigami.

-PUPPY

ParanoiaX

Postby ParanoiaX » Jan 22nd, 2005 at 7:41 pm

damn puppy you just cant resist pissing people off can you?

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jan 23rd, 2005 at 3:55 am

oh, i didnt know there was one already...oh well i guess i will just stay clanless....

c ya

PUPPY:
everyone in Canada is cheering for the solders that are risking their lives in Iraq, and the reson most canadians are anti-amarican is because of President Bush, Truthfully speaking 8/10 people in calgary think that Bush is an idiot (Sorry if i pissed anyone off by this...).

Dont get me wrong I dont care about politics or who is aphiliated with who, but all i know is that there are people dieing over an unknown cause... I do admit that the Canadian media doesnt portray the war as well as the US does but...I dont get it....you guys crushed Afganistan, Took most of Iraq (excluding reble cities), Captured Sadam....what else is there to be done? (The Canadian media has stoped giving detailed info about the war so i dont know too much about the newer events...)

p.s.

I'm sorry for my spelling i know it sucks....and sorry for rambling about millitary and politics i usaualy dont concern myself with it...

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jan 24th, 2005 at 7:18 am

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jan 25th, 2005 at 5:42 pm

pfft you guys can take alaska

cats are bertter than puppies!MeOW
I've been deleted!!

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Feb 9th, 2005 at 10:29 pm

I wanna Join
I've been deleted!!

Imperium|Xthermal
Fresh Meat

Joining!

Postby Imperium|Xthermal » Oct 30th, 2005 at 5:33 pm

I dont know if you all remember the name Silence/Xthermal but if anyone of you guys know Jumper55 which some of the admins on here have played Lineage 2 with me Sinjed/and jumper. This is Jumper55 little Bro. well not so little Im 18. Well anyways I am interested on Joining your guys clan and to have fun in matches. Currently I run my own Server Company and its called Imperium Servers its been up for about close to 8 months about. I sell server space and also sell Teamspeak and if your just wanting a website I do that too. I do practically most of the popular games out and if there is one that I dont have I will probably be able to get it easily. Anywho I have been in a couple of clan on CS-Source. One clan I was in was TWAzz (Total WhoopAzz) and then I joined GGKTHNX and then I joined up with INVID NATION. So I have clan experience and CAL experience, just gotta brush up on my skills a bit. Well to make this short I have heard alot of good things about HF here. My bro has always talked about how everyone are fun to play with and are not pricks, if you know what I mean. Well anyways Im really interested on joining your guys Clan.

AKA: Speaking of Lineage 2 I was the guy named "Silence" who kept getting slayed in town for like an hour lol we were all joking around.

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Oct 31st, 2005 at 2:34 pm

I have heard alot of good things about HF here. My bro has always talked about how everyone are fun to play with and are not pricks,

U havent me yet bitch.

J/k ! Well kinda some think im a fkn cock others luf me, and others just luf to kill me!, i dont think there is any inbetween in da love / hate relationship.

We arent really recruiting at the moment. However from time to time we are in need of ringers during scrims. Idle in #hardfought in IRC and we can prolly get you in scrim(s).

Thanks for visiting us on the forums and hopefully I'll catch ya in the server.

Peace

Shade
ClanKiller | Shade

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Oct 31st, 2005 at 2:59 pm

I think shade is drunk. We are looking for one more but it's more of a don't call us we'll call you thing ;)

Like shade said though, we'll see if we can get you in for a scrim.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Oct 31st, 2005 at 3:10 pm

Shade wrote:
I have heard alot of good things about HF here. My bro has always talked about how everyone are fun to play with and are not pricks,

U havent me yet bitch.
Now that is a quote for truth!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Oct 31st, 2005 at 6:08 pm

met me yet, not me yet ! i should read my post before hitting submit. I keep forgetting to that
ClanKiller | Shade

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Oct 31st, 2005 at 8:27 pm

Shade wrote:met me yet, not me yet ! i should read my post before hitting submit. I keep forgetting to that

I have an extra "do" if you want to copy it and past it between "to" and "that" in your other post.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:29 am

BTW: Hardfought roster is full now. We picked up (sic) soul last night. Since he's fresh out of the pubs we're only paying him $25,000 a year (no bennefits).

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Nov 1st, 2005 at 1:07 pm

i get 6 figures, medical, dental, and unlimted bj's from my clanmates.
ClanKiller | Shade

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Nov 1st, 2005 at 2:21 pm

Shade wrote:i get 6 figures, medical, dental, and unlimted bj's from my clanmates.

I don't think they realize, but I'm still getting my 6 figures ;)

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Nov 1st, 2005 at 2:45 pm

CyberPitz wrote:
Shade wrote:i get 6 figures, medical, dental, and unlimted bj's from my clanmates.

I don't think they realize, but I'm still getting my 6 figures ;)

Your severence runs out in two months though :P So you better start looking for another high paying clan.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 1st, 2005 at 6:12 pm

Burzum wrote:BTW: Hardfought roster is full now. We picked up (sic) soul last night. Since he's fresh out of the pubs we're only paying him $25,000 a year (no bennefits).

OMFG. I get a WAY better deal from Wal-Mart. Sic, you need to bail on that unless your strapped for cash, and if you are, just whore urself out to Shade. Hes big pimp and will get you plenty of $$$.

Nad

Postby Nad » Nov 1st, 2005 at 6:55 pm

Wal-Mart is more fun too, instead of shooting people you do not know over the internet you get to go romping down the "Faded Glory" jeans isle pushing over retarded kids and laughing at them.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 1st, 2005 at 9:10 pm

Thought we were not allowed to talk about our contracts outside of the clan forum! But seeing as you all have started I want to talk about my contract! I want a 6 year deal worth 65 mil with a full no trade clause, and if I don't get it I want a trade!
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Nov 2nd, 2005 at 8:05 am

Phoenix wrote:Thought we were not allowed to talk about our contracts outside of the clan forum! But seeing as you all have started I want to talk about my contract! I want a 6 year deal worth 65 mil with a full no trade clause, and if I don't get it I want a trade!

Done! Keyser, I've got another one for ya. Pho is free agent.

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Nov 2nd, 2005 at 8:59 am

Some dude in another thread wrote: * One lurker to respond to the original post six months later and start it all over again.

GG XTherm.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 2nd, 2005 at 3:58 pm

I wanted a trade! Not a drop! Fine, I'll play out my exisiting shitty contract.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

reflex
Fresh Meat

Postby reflex » Nov 7th, 2005 at 5:16 pm

sup i would like to tryout for your clans CSS division. i have 3 seasons cal exp and 1 week of cal m in 1.6 (clan broke up after 1 match). im dedicated and mature and my attitude is intact and i dont have an ego.

CONTACT.

xfire: xzit4

msn: ny_blazin_04@hotmail.com

aim: pagribaba

Nad

Postby Nad » Nov 7th, 2005 at 5:32 pm

reflex, did you bother reading any of the other posts on this thread?
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Nov 7th, 2005 at 5:44 pm

Go easy Nad,

technically there's a spot open....wedge left

::EDIT:: I would like to know what an intact attitude is though.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

Return to “Clan recruitment”