My country

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

KillerClown

My country

Postby KillerClown » Aug 27th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I love my country, especially the ideas upon which it was founded. But we have drifted well beyond anything that was ever intended. We currently live in a Corporatocracy, the giant corporations run & own everything. All those $'s that were printed for "bailouts" only contributed to the devaluing of the currency that already existed, while filling the pockets of those corp's. In comparative value, if the US$ was worth $1 when the federal reserve was created in 1913, then today it is worth ALL OF ABOUT $0.04!!

Do you think you are covered in the case of something happening and you becoming disabled? Think again.
Sat here for the past year watching my mom go downhill money-wise. She IS disabled after a "small" stroke she had just over a year ago. Her Dr. has ordered her not to drive more than 10 miles. She can't stand up for more than a few minutes because she gets dizzy/headaches/fatigued. But, somehow, the SS admin in Raleigh considers themselves to be better Dr.'s and judges of a person health than the fucking Dr.'s who are actually seeing the patients/people. According to them, my mom isn't disabled, they declined her disability twice.
Then they "approved" her, started SSI payments (and insinuated that she was going to get disability), but with the most recent update have declined her disability and TAKEN AWAY her SSI (a TINY $700/mth they sent). The lady at the local SS office said she has NEVER seen them do this shit before, approve and then turn around and decline, if you get SSI you're basically approved (SSI is essentially a "while-you-wait-for-disability to kick in 'function'). She has paid into this fucking system for almost 40 years, so they have actually done NOTHING BUT TAKE money from her, nevermind that it is SUPPOSEDLY paid into the system FOR THIS PURPOSE (and others like it).
They told her today that "unemployment has run out" and with that people are applying for any kind of help, people who are simply unemployed are applying for disability, etc. We CAN NOT fix this system with our current monetary system, the federal reserve NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED, they decide when to print bailouts ON THEIR OWN, and those bailouts (the extra currency) devalue our money further.

As a considerably disturbing side note, even large community sites, like YouTube, are being manipulated and controlled.
There was a Ron Paul rally in Tampa this weekend that was streamed live on YouTube. YouTube has manipulated the view counts/likes/dislikes on this video, quite blatantly.
YT view counts: 20,611, 445 likes, 525 dislikes
Facebook counts: 33,933 comments, 20,610 views, 7,245 likes
Recording of the video (which is also on YT but not through RP himself as the live feed was): 18,488 views, 1,582 likes, 18 dislikes

2 hours into the live stream, this video had hit its peak number of likes, at about 487 likes and 16 dislikes. From that moment on, the likes diminished to 446 and the dislikes rose to 520. YouTube, I want to say a sincere go fuck yourself. You have shown that you are clearly not with us. We will now leverage your service to promote the greats like Ron Paul, and also FACTS like how you monitor videos gravitating towards ACTUAL freedom and then bias those videos. YouTube, fuck YOU.

RustynailsKD 7 hours ago (75 Thumbs Up)

This does NOT fall into the "cache/multi-server" excuse that YouTube uses for the '301 view count' issue many users don't understand, as the numbers DO NOT go down on that excuse, they just freeze at 300-305 (or so).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-huXq_ts8[/video]

If you want Obama OR Romney in office, you are REALLY FUCKING LOST. They are EXACTLY the same. Their contributions come primarily from THE SAME CORPORATIONS (Both candidates TOP contributer is Goldman-Sachs, the largest global bank). Their policies are FRIGHTENINGLY SIMILAR. They BOTH want war with Iran because of the corporate influence.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJEc92d38[/video]

End corporations being considered as "people".
End government lobbying by corporations.
End the federal reserve.
End the interventionist foreign policy.
End corporate donations to candidates.
End these fucking mandates by presidents, like NDAA.
Give presidential candidates the EXACT SAME amount to run for office (money AND advertisement).

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul

Nad

Re: My country

Postby Nad » Aug 27th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I'll be voting for Romney because he is the only one that stands a chance at beating Obama. If I, and the other real conservatives, waste our votes on anyone other than Romney, than all hope is lost. Every candidate that stands a chance is in the pockets of big corporations, because our system is so F'ed up that you can't get there without their backing. I'll take the lesser of two evils, because it's the best option. Sooner or later there is going to be a bloody revolution in this country, and it is necessary to end this bullcrap, but until then we just had to take our chances with the guy who is less bad than the other.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

KillerClown

Postby KillerClown » Aug 28th, 2012 at 3:49 am

Nad wrote:I'll be voting for Romney because he is the only one that stands a chance at beating Obama. If I, and the other real conservatives, waste our votes on anyone other than Romney, than all hope is lost. Every candidate that stands a chance is in the pockets of big corporations, because our system is so F'ed up that you can't get there without their backing. I'll take the lesser of two evils, because it's the best option. Sooner or later there is going to be a bloody revolution in this country, and it is necessary to end this bullcrap, but until then we just had to take our chances with the guy who is less bad than the other.

Man, sadly I can start walking circles around that from the first line. Ron Paul is the ONLY one who had a chance against Obama, Romney has no chance, especially considering the hit the republican party will take from their numbers for those who go independent, or have gone already, over this whole Ron Paul ordeal. On the flip-side to that, imagine how many independents Ron Paul would have pulled into the republican party. We are pretty much talking massive numbers. And the main point is that it doesn't matter if Romney has a chance, his policies are almost identical to Obama's, so how exactly is he the "lesser of 2 evils"? He won't undo the Patriot Act, he won't undo NDAA, he won't avoid unnecessary [interventionist] wars, he MAY overturn Obamacare, but in reality he is/was running a "repeal & replace" campaign so he will just put his own spin on it and run it the same unconstitutional way. (I don't give half a shit what the Supreme Court thinks about Obamacare, it did not originate in the House and was deemed a tax by the court itself, all bills of tax HAVE to originate in the House (this bill originated in the Senate instead), so why the SC goes on claiming it's constitutional, when clearly it is not, is beyond me). This 'lesser of 2 evils' ideology is something you've probably picked up from the MSM, TV disgusts me entirely, so little REAL NEWS anymore, and so much fucking lying and deceit, there are very few reliable sources for straight-forward truthful information left anymore.

The only way to end the bullcrap, is literally to end the damn bullcrap. People pussyfooting around, not caring what their government is doing, is majorly the problem. And believe me, I get it, people are so busy just trying to live their lives days to day that it can be daunting to consider taking on the burden of monitoring what the government is really doing (or even just beginning to look into this shit), but this is what this country was founded on (govt of the people, by the people, for the people). If you aren't involved at all in politics, if the majority of people don't pay attention, then how is it 'by the people'? Just by voting? That's not what that means. And if you negate 'by the people', you automatically negate 'for the people'.

I believe we are already in the midst of a revolution, hopefully it won't require as violent of a revolution as 1776, but you know what, it just may (I mean look at the UN Peace Treaty Obama has been pushing, which basically disarms Americans, if you think Americans will willingly hand over their guns then someone is seriously mistaken). And we were warned that this could come by some of the founders. They knew whoever controlled the money, controlled the power, which is why we were warned of 'the money changers' by James Madison. This is why Franklin said 'A republic, if you can keep it', they already knew, and how they knew is blatantly obvious how, history. Not specifically history of the US, but global history, more-so before the US (though including the reasoning for the revolution to begin with). We are being sodomized by repetitions. This is why money is supposed to be printed by Congress, and backed by gold/silver, hard assets that have intrinsic value, unlike our current monetary system which is fully based on debt.

We were founded as a Constitutional Republic, yet all these "wars" we fight we push democracy on the citizens of these countries. Democracy IS HORRIFIC, and though it may be cheesy as all hell, I will use the concept that I've heard a million times: Let's say you have 2 wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, in a democracy (where majority rules) the 2 wolves can decide to have the sheep for dinner, and they win because they are a majority. In a republic, ideally, you have checks and balances which prevent the majority from making decisions against the minority. (i.e. Bill of Rights)

I think I'll end with that, it is late already and I was hoping to play a little GW2 tonight, spent the last hour here working on my reply.

Edit: Meant to include this video, compare Ron Paul crowds to Romney crowds....landslide victory for RP.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BpL6eQyXDs[/video]
Also consider this, if you read through comments across YouTube and other sites, there are TONS of people from AROUND THE WORLD who can see Ron Paul's message is the real deal, and though him being president doesn't look very likely, his message will live on, and the fight for freedom will live on too. I do have to admit it seems people are waking up here recently, the truths are coming to light (thanks to people like Judge Napolitano and Benn Swann), the start of change has already begun, especially if you think about the amount of youth that support RP's message/ideology or have been influenced heavily by him.

Nad

Postby Nad » Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:38 am

BJ, I don't disagree about RP, if it weren't for his weak ass foreign policy he really would stand a chance in winning. I don't watch the news, we don't even subscribe to a television service, so the news I get I intentionally go looking for. The bottom line is this; until the bloody part of the revolution begins, either the republican or democratic nominee will be elected to office. Of the two options available, Romney seems like the less bad choice for our country. He isn't much better, but it's better than what we've got.

And no, the revolution hasn't begun. Only when corrupt politicians are dragged from their seats and are made examples in the streets will it truly start, and we're still a ways off from that point. The tree needs to be watered, and we need a dictator in office to push the American population over the edge and to ignite that fuse.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

KillerClown

Postby KillerClown » Aug 28th, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Nad wrote:BJ, I don't disagree about RP, if it weren't for his weak ass foreign policy he really would stand a chance in winning. I don't watch the news, we don't even subscribe to a television service, so the news I get I intentionally go looking for. The bottom line is this; until the bloody part of the revolution begins, either the republican or democratic nominee will be elected to office. Of the two options available, Romney seems like the less bad choice for our country. He isn't much better, but it's better than what we've got.

And no, the revolution hasn't begun. Only when corrupt politicians are dragged from their seats and are made examples in the streets will it truly start, and we're still a ways off from that point. The tree needs to be watered, and we need a dictator in office to push the American population over the edge and to ignite that fuse.

Weak foreign policy? I'm sorry, but not bombing third-world countries constantly for power/resources isn't a "weak foreign policy". Nor would allowing other countries to be their own, without propping up dictators and democracy (for resources/power) only to bomb them later to take down regimes (for resources/power) you propped up earlier, be a weak policy.
As long as they keep convincing people, and people keep buying it, then yeah, it will only be R/D.
Romney is the exact same as Obama, neither one of them will really do anything different. Obama made a lot of "promises" during his first campaign too, and didn't keep any of them. Because BOTH he and Romney are supported by the same people (corp's), they both will actually pursue the same objectives, maybe with slight cosmetic differences that keep the sheep distracted from the real issues. (Hell, it may really not matter for shit anyway either, if another statement I heard is actually true, that the presidential vote this year will be counted by some company in another country)

As long as people keep thinking in this 2-party paradigm, then no real changes will ever happen. And settling only contributes to the problem. If I get out to vote I will probably write-in RP...He was man enough to not waver an inch from his principles (not endorsing Romney, not giving in to the RNC's offer to have [basicallly] a pre-approved speech that he was to be strictly limited to, and his unrelenting pursuit of liberty for ~3 decades), I think it's the least I can do. From what I've heard/read many military supporters of RP are doing the same, just unfortunate the mass of America won't wake up and do the same.

Return to “General Discussion”