Two comments regarding the hardfought.org website

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

SaGe^KS

Two comments regarding the hardfought.org website

Postby SaGe^KS » Jul 20th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Comment #1 - Congratulations hardfought.org is considered a gaming website and is blocked. We've made the big time...

Comment #2 - Would it kill ya to make a update once in a while. Please no kid/dog/wife excuses, use that as inspiration for a post if you have to.

Comment #3 - I said two comments not three, why are you still reading...

Comment #4 - Thoughts about a HF reunion... maybe not on a LAN Party scale but a lil get together of some sort. Bring the kids... unless your Paul you might need to rent a bus...

Sincerely,

SaGe^KS
Former Admin Staff
SaGe^KS

K2
Administrator

Re: Two comments regarding the hardfought.org website

Postby K2 » Jul 20th, 2012 at 10:46 pm

1) hah! take comfort in knowing that many military networks have been actively blocking hardfought.org for years

2) no kid/dog/wife excuses - seriously, it's work. I'm putting in 50-60 hrs a week the last few months, lots of driving and traveling outta state. I will do a Sage special update this weekend!

3) meh

4) reunion in Vermont. I already drove to Oklahoma and back this past spring, I'm done driving. I'll bbq.

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:48 am

F U both and answer my knife post.. jerks..
(o )^( o) Tetas.

G$
Benefactor

Postby G$ » Jul 30th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

This post puts the X in Sexy

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jul 30th, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I lied. I didn't do a SaGe dedicated news post when I said I would. I will someday, hopefully soon. Busy busy over here.

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Jul 30th, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Busy my ass. All you do all day is just play with your kid, BBQ, and drink beer til the sun goes down. Damn you. Damn you to hell.
(o )^( o) Tetas.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jul 31st, 2012 at 7:49 am

sX wrote:Busy my ass. All you do all day is just play with your kid, BBQ, and drink beer til the sun goes down. Damn you. Damn you to hell.

I WISH lol. Recruiting is a 50-60 hr a week job to be successful. Hey sX I got an idea, how bout you join the military, it'd be good for ya. You could stop being a pussy... and hey sept 20th, 2011 was the DADT repeal so you're all good to go ;)

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Aug 1st, 2012 at 3:28 am

One down, one to go. They don't allow diabetics. Fuckers. :D I told the recruiters I could just be the towel bitch, but the politely declined.
(o )^( o) Tetas.

SaGe^KS

Postby SaGe^KS » Aug 1st, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I had a buddy who did recruitment for the Navy in Montana...

Ya Montana...

How many people in Montana has even see an ocean?!?!?

Ya he didnt make any of his quotas... they put his ass back on a boat and he got to chase Somali pirates.

He career Navy dreams ended there got discharged and went back to school.

I'd assume Army is a lil easier, but time consuming nonetheless.
SaGe^KS

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 3rd, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Actually recruiting is becoming more difficult for all branches of the military, especially this year. I've been recruiting for the Vermont army natl guard now for about 18 months, and I've seen the standards get more difficult since I started. The guard shares about 98% of the same requirements as big army does, but their quotas are different. In the guard, you're given a number for that year - make that number. Big army, you may have a month where they only want infantry enlistments, or another month where they'll only accept tier I category IIIA or above (high school diploma or better plus an ASVAB score of 50 or better). Their system is weird. The navy and marines is just as bad or worse - right now joining the marines, you're not allowed to even pick the job you want; they pick it for you. And certain law violations or medical issues that would have passed last year are no-go's this year.

At least with our state, as long as you're working and can prove it, you still have a job if you don't make quota, because weird shit can happen to make what seems like an easy enlistment go wrong. Well... as long as you're not too far from quota. It's a weird system. I'm two away from making my quota for the fiscal year, and I'll make that with over a month to spare (knocks on wood).

Return to “General Discussion”