Banned again :(

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Banned again :(

Postby Best_predator » Jun 4th, 2009 at 1:48 am

OBC just banned my other account, for supposed hacking I guess lol. I knew it would happen eventually. Today I was just on point too and even saw the admin sitting in the specs and I knew he was watching me. What a newbie. Can't believe they can't tell hacking from skillz.

Not buying a third account thats for damn sure. GG CSS, it was good while it lasted.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

sX
Elite Member

Re: Banned again :(

Postby sX » Jun 4th, 2009 at 3:20 am

wtf is OBC?

You down with OPP?
(o )^( o) Tetas.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 4th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

I'm down with OPP no doubt.

OBC is a server where I ping well and my shots register good percentage of the time.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jun 4th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

hax!! h4xzorz!!1!!

Nad

Postby Nad » Jun 4th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Ya know, Homing Pigeon used to have these very same complaints...
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Jun 4th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

BAAAAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
(o )^( o) Tetas.

Timmy

Postby Timmy » Jun 5th, 2009 at 1:07 am

Nad wrote:Ya know, Homing Pigeon used to have these very same complaints...

And he NEVER used hax, just like sX :P

Tim~

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 5th, 2009 at 2:38 am

Nad wrote:Ya know, Homing Pigeon used to have these very same complaints...

Yea, but he actually got caught using hacks. Unlike him, no one would've ever caught me using hacks. Nor anyone has ever put up even a semi decent argument to state their case, and if they tried I've had explanation for what I did. If people actually listened maybe they wouldn't suck as bad at this game.
Sneaky bastard...

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jun 5th, 2009 at 11:32 am

OK, I can't stay quiet about this anymore. I supplied Predator with his hax. I colaborated with pred years ago - I wrote the code and he tested it out until we got it down to perfection. The HF servers were just a front for pred's global CSS domination plans. I can't maintain this charade any longer, the pressure is just too great. Please forgive me... and pred, just turn yourself in before this gets any worse. Oh god please forgive me...

:D

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 5th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

K2 wrote:OK, I can't stay quiet about this anymore. I supplied Predator with his hax. I colaborated with pred years ago - I wrote the code and he tested it out until we got it down to perfection. The HF servers were just a front for pred's global CSS domination plans. I can't maintain this charade any longer, the pressure is just too great. Please forgive me... and pred, just turn yourself in before this gets any worse. Oh god please forgive me...

Don't listen to him guys. He's just kidding. No such thing has taken place at any time. K2, check your PM....
Sneaky bastard...

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Jun 6th, 2009 at 12:21 am

Bullshit. K2 has never lied..

If so, then he's my dad..

Dammit..
(o )^( o) Tetas.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jun 21st, 2009 at 7:06 am

K2 wrote:OK, I can't stay quiet about this anymore. I supplied Predator with his hax. I colaborated with pred years ago - I wrote the code and he tested it out until we got it down to perfection. The HF servers were just a front for pred's global CSS domination plans. I can't maintain this charade any longer, the pressure is just too great. Please forgive me... and pred, just turn yourself in before this gets any worse. Oh god please forgive me...

:lol:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Jun 23rd, 2009 at 4:34 am

This used to happen to me, on every pub server I ever played on. Eventually I ended up just recording every round of every game I played. The few times I was called out, I just posted the demos on their forum and was cleared every time. Unfortunately for you, many of the OBC members are pretty noob and wouldn't really know what they were looking for in the videos, so it wouldn't help you at all.

As for me, it cleared up many accusations people had against me... because I would just post the video when nobody was speccing to see it. Then they got the first person view of me owning all of them like little babies.

Now it doesn't even matter. I suck so bad at most of the games I play that nobody even says anything anymore. Other than the recent ban from COD5... that fucker..

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Jun 24th, 2009 at 11:09 am

Unfortunately, Pred's initial ban from HF had no accompanying demo. It was just a couple of our higher ups who have since resigned or been removed from their positions who were tired of getting owned by him. :(

I tried taking it up the chain of command, but someone still doesn't want Pred back in, so it got stalled out. Now, all the members of our competition team, who really know what's up, think the ban is bullshit, but a chain of command military-style hierarchy isn't exactly run by consensus...

-Grant.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Jun 24th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

Today I was banned from nothing less than my 15th "regular" CoD4 server. When talking about this with a friend of mine from Washington state, I was informed "for Christs sake. We could be in a server, all weapons allowed, any language is a go, and you would still find a way to get yourself fucking banned in 10 minutes or less." I had a smile on my face after this as I told him I took this as a compliment.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Jun 24th, 2009 at 9:56 pm

The way of the world. We get older and better, the games keep getting newer along with the gamers. So we're stuck with the same age group of inexperienced gamers in every pub that we play in, while we become older and more experienced.

This increases banages and is not fun for anyone! Fuck them all! We need HF back for every fucking game!

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Jun 24th, 2009 at 11:50 pm

Oreo wrote:The way of the world. We get older and better, the games keep getting newer along with the gamers. So we're stuck with the same age group of inexperienced gamers in every pub that we play in, while we become older and more experienced.

This increases banages and is not fun for anyone! Fuck them all! We need HF back for every fucking game!

So true, I hate playing with fucking noobs who claim haxs every time I shoot their bunny hopping asses.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Return to “General Discussion”