How Obama got elected

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 29th, 2008 at 10:04 pm

Nad wrote:Donkey shows are wrong Keith, no matter how much you enjoy them, and there is nothing you can say to convince us otherwise.

To quote Dave Attell "What a woman, a man, a woman with a penis, a midget and a donkey do together in the privacy of their own home is their business."

Relic

Postby Relic » Dec 1st, 2008 at 11:29 am

If education is all you're worried about then I am sure you knew that W is a Yale grad.

I do hope that Obama does well, he is after all our President. I'm already happy with the oil situation and even though he is reinstating the Clinton administration I look forward to all this change, because our history is in our past, and change is our future. However, I do not believe he can change anything. Merely because he orchestrated a magnificent campaign and got lucky, does not mean he is going to do any better than McCain would of. I'll just sit back, eat popcorn and wait. Oh and I will be holding tightly to my wallet.

He didnt face any where near the scrutiny that Palin got. There was only one news network that brough up the character flaws and his alliances with radicals and an admitted domestic terrorist.

YOU CLICK DRAGON

Return to “General Discussion”