Long time no type!

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Sandbox

Long time no type!

Postby Sandbox » Feb 6th, 2008 at 11:25 pm

Yo, what's up Hardfought!!! I picked up COD4 not too long ago and I couldn't resist the hardfought servers, of course. I saw Suck in there and he suggested I stop by the forums and drop a line... and what a great idea that was! Now you can all read my post, lucky dogs.
Hope everyone I used to game with is doing well and even those I didn't. Glad to see the community is still keeping together.
Now that i'm playing cod4, i'd like to offer what little help I can. I know you're short on admins and stuff so if you just need an extra keyboard to ban a few cheaters and racists I don't mind helping out. I'd like to think there are those of you who could vouch for my honesty.
K2, I heard you were back in the desert bro. I hope it treats you well and you come back safely so I can frag your high pinging ass back to the pacific again. :D

Take it easy Hardfought.

Catharsys

Postby Catharsys » Feb 7th, 2008 at 2:13 am

Yay maybe we can get more then 14 peopel to visit the forums now!

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Feb 7th, 2008 at 7:04 am

To the community: If I'd thought Sandbox would actually drop by, I wouldn't have suggested it to him. I appologize for the inconvenience and the vomit in the back of your mouths.

To Sandbox: :twisted:

-Grant.

G$
Benefactor

Postby G$ » Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:38 am

Suck - that's 1......

G$

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Feb 7th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Thanks suck...
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:15 pm

WTH were thinking suck??? It tooks us a whole year to get rid of this guy and now you bring him back... thx a lot.

Yea, w/e sandbox, i can vouch for your "honesty". He'll ban everyone who kills him. I seen him do it too. He banned me cause i was born under communism, what a fucking socioeconomicist.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

turnandcough

Postby turnandcough » Feb 10th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

best_predator i dont really see what your problem is i have played with sandbox a bunch well not a bunch bet a decent amount of times to know that he wouldnt ban everyone who killed him

and suck brought him back it was his decision and im sure their was some point in brining him back
currently playing

call of duty 4 : Aids
Crysis : Aids/turnandcough

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Feb 10th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

turnandcough wrote:best_predator i dont really see what your problem is i have played with sandbox a bunch well not a bunch bet a decent amount of times to know that he wouldnt ban everyone who killed him

and suck brought him back it was his decision and im sure their was some point in brining him back

:lol:

Yeah Pred, why you gotta' be such a dick?

:lol:

-Grant.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Feb 10th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

turnandcough wrote:best_predator i dont really see what your problem is i have played with sandbox a bunch well not a bunch bet a decent amount of times to know that he wouldnt ban everyone who killed him

Holy shit has one been pulled over on you.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Feb 11th, 2008 at 12:12 am

JayPhat wrote:Holy shit has one been pulled over on you.

Hehe, totally.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Feb 11th, 2008 at 11:05 am

Welcome to Hardfought turnandcough, where sarcasm runs rampant :P It's also where people have the pics in their signature edited and don't notice for weeks on end... hi Pred!

:twisted:

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Feb 11th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

K2 wrote:Welcome to Hardfought turnandcough, where sarcasm runs rampant :P It's also where people have the pics in their signature edited and don't notice for weeks on end... hi Pred!

:twisted:

Nice!
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

SinneD

Postby SinneD » Feb 11th, 2008 at 4:23 pm

LOL I never noticed that, good one K2

turnandcough

Postby turnandcough » Feb 11th, 2008 at 4:49 pm

pahaha well thanks for warning me ahead of time lol
currently playing

call of duty 4 : Aids

Crysis : Aids/turnandcough

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Feb 12th, 2008 at 7:01 am

Muahah :) Yeah I flip-flopped the names in Pred's sig back in November sometime. I even forgot that I had done it until I read this post and it made me think of it. I can't believe it made it this long... hah :P

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Feb 12th, 2008 at 7:28 am

ya welcome to HF turn, Where the main admin calls you a fucker and swells up everytime u kill him. But then when he finally kills u, talks more bullshit then hilary clinton :twisted:

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Feb 19th, 2008 at 4:10 am

Classic.
Sneaky bastard...

Return to “General Discussion”