Post your favorite Hardfought moment

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

G$
Benefactor

Post your favorite Hardfought moment

Postby G$ » Nov 2nd, 2007 at 2:58 pm

In light of 7 years of life, and since I am feeling the itch (7 yr?) to start another inane and worthless post, please thrill us with your favorite Hardfought moment. In game or out.

Mine is the first time I met K2 at the 2005 HFLAN- he's such a cute lil fella!

What's yours? Inquiring minds want to know.....

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Nov 2nd, 2007 at 6:48 pm

I dunno where to start. There's sooo many...

I think the best HF moment I ever had tho, was HF LAN #2. The other lans have been fun, but #2 was spot-on, the entire time. I wish every one from here on out could be like #2 was (yes folks, there WILL be a HF LAN #8, and 9, and 10, etc).

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Nov 3rd, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Mine was when I first started to play in the server. Bullet Sponge and Rally were always very funny and fun to play with. Whenever Alex got the bomb, he'd say in a really high voice, "I got the rock, follow me bitches!". Mainly the reason I kept coming back to HF, was the tight community.

My other favorite moment was when HP got banned for hacking. I honestly though it was HILARIOUS. Maybe that's just me though. I'm sure everyone would think it funny if I was banned for hacking (though it wouldn't happen of course). People would be like, I KNEW IT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Nov 3rd, 2007 at 10:59 pm

mine was when k2 perma-banned me.

also when Burzum had a mental breakdown and threatened to pay someone to kick my ass or something. I think it was when I ragged on him b/c he said he would like to see the US run as a theocracy. Or maybe when he said the earth was 6000 years old. I forget.

sX
Elite Member

Postby sX » Nov 4th, 2007 at 11:05 am

When I first met Mav..

Need I say more?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(o )^( o) Tetas.

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Nov 4th, 2007 at 2:18 pm

I liked late nights with regs when we could get away with more. DT and Shade getting teams to do wacky shite. The infamous team nade night from I don't remember who, but got the whole team and continued to register team kills in the console logs even after being auto-banned. That was a fun one.

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Nov 4th, 2007 at 3:29 pm

anybody want to knife fight me?

>:)
EatMoreLead aka EML

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 4th, 2007 at 4:15 pm

Back on HF II during the CSS days as Ts we were getting ass pounded so we all went into a corner and tossed nades, mine was the last one off and I got 8 ff kills = banned.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Nov 4th, 2007 at 5:59 pm

mine is when keyser posts. Those are good times. And it was always fun to laugh at everything Derf posted. He was so fucking retarded

EDIT::: Also when Keith calls me a fucker everytime i kill him. Does he do that at lans too? lol

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Nov 5th, 2007 at 12:31 am

EatMoreLead wrote:anybody want to knife fight me?

>:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-G.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 5th, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Screwing around with shade when there's little people on the server.

Also, when K2 stood on his knees begging for forgiveness... oh wait that was just a dream :x
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

spudboy

Postby spudboy » Nov 7th, 2007 at 1:25 am

Oh the mammaries...Where do I start? My little EXESphinx all growed up. The first time I saw Mav's butt? Pwnering EML. Driving a lit smoker down the highway looking like Haley's comet. Snuggling with K2? Banning Glimmerman? Getting Timmy's candy deliveries? Playing in a great clan>horrible clan>great clan. Getting aggroed with Nad as little nublets. Multi kicking KC from chat for hours? Ahhh.
"Don't shit in my mouth and call it a Sundae..."

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 7th, 2007 at 4:45 am

Hmm, spudboy, hows it cooking?
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

spudboy

Postby spudboy » Nov 7th, 2007 at 5:43 pm

What's up Pred? I have done a couple ventures since I've talked to yall. I work for Sandra Bullock currently, but maybe not for much longer, but more on that later. I will find some time to make a "Where the fuck has Spud been?" thread soon.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 7th, 2007 at 7:03 pm

Finding out Spudboy has a handlebar mustache. Definetly a good day.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Nov 7th, 2007 at 9:59 pm

HF Lan #2.

Mainly because it's the best HF lan ever and finally got to meet most of the core regs (K2,EML,tex-mex sX, Doc, KC, Sage, Puppy, Soud etc). Not to mention Soud's gg BBQ.

But also because...

Leaving the LAN on Saturday night and then getting pulled over by a cop. Because my car at the time (240sx-fastback), had these light up fluid nozzles on the hood. Which unknown to me were considered illegal for street use.

Best part is when the cop asks me what I was doing. So I explain to him I was leaving a lan party. Ends up that the cop also played CS and even had played on the HF server and even against my clan (HFC) in CAL. So he lets me go with just a warning.

Good times.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 8th, 2007 at 8:20 pm

-]HFC[-Sniper wrote:My favourite HF moment is when Derfel owned all your asses. Man, he was fucking smart.

Good thing he's buying all your shit at discount prices now, because your economy is the shitz and the $CDN is worth 1.10 $US. Fuckahs.

While I know many cool Canadians, Derfel was the shithole of the shithole. I mean, to spend all you dday consumbed by hate, I would have to say my single greatest memory from HF was when that asshole finally got his ass shown the door, head first.

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Nov 9th, 2007 at 1:38 am

He's buying OUR shit......where's the problem?

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Nov 9th, 2007 at 7:24 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:mine was when k2 perma-banned me.

also when Burzum had a mental breakdown and threatened to pay someone to kick my ass or something. I think it was when I ragged on him b/c he said he would like to see the US run as a theocracy. Or maybe when he said the earth was 6000 years old. I forget.

I don't beleive I said either of those things...something similar though. I do remember trying to hire someone to beat you down. Don't forget that after your perma-ban I was your strongest supporter in getting it reversed. I don't know if I love you or hate you...Let's get married!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Nov 10th, 2007 at 9:45 am

Burzum 2007, meet Burzum 2005:

http://hardfought.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3788

So what could be done to fix it? You guys won’t like it but I personally wouldn’t mind seeing Theocracy given a fair chance.

But I think that Theocracy was God's original plan for man to self-govern.

I said I don't want to talk about it but let me just give you an example using recent events.

As the storm was approaching the diplomatically elected, Christian governor of Louisiana would have met with the diplomatically elected, Christian governor of New Orleans to pray. God would have told them about what was approaching. They would call for the community to pray. They would pray. God would change the storm to a class one hurricane or a tropical storm and disaster would be averted.

You would like living in GA.

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Nov 13th, 2007 at 9:28 pm

Been searching around for the post, it was a list of stuff K2 was sending to valve in regards to how CS:S source could be improved or some such. One of the items was complaining about how one can headshot a person at long distance with a shotgun. The post came up a day after I did a long range headshot on K2 with a shotty on Aztec. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.
I really need to change this sig

GameOver

Postby GameOver » Nov 14th, 2007 at 8:17 pm

Back in the days of 3 css servers, when hf3 was all fun maps, like de_arena. Those late nights owned.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Nov 16th, 2007 at 9:57 am

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:Burzum 2007, meet Burzum 2005:

Burzum wrote:...something similar though.

Burzum wrote:I personally wouldn't mind seeing Theocracy given a fair chance. But then again that would only work in the absence of human corruption which I believe is an impossibility.

Let's not muddle this fun thread with fighting.
Last edited by Burzum on Nov 16th, 2007 at 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Nov 16th, 2007 at 11:06 am

yeah listen to the Burzmeister! lol Im coming to next lan probably. So i can see how goofy some of you act in person. Alot of people carry a diff personality on the net is what i mean.

spudboy

Postby spudboy » Nov 16th, 2007 at 6:09 pm

I am a total radster in real life. Then I start gaming...

Return to “General Discussion”