gun control is for wimps...just send this kid in

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

ender*(gayless)

gun control is for wimps...just send this kid in

Postby ender*(gayless) » Dec 15th, 2006 at 9:06 pm

oh wait, i doubt he'll try to help people again since he got screwed doing it once

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348001946.html
ender will save us all

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 15th, 2006 at 11:19 pm

wtf, and people wonder why our nation is so fucked up.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 15th, 2006 at 11:54 pm

Phoenix wrote:wtf, and people wonder why our nation is so fucked up.

Maybe you could enlighten me on how fucked up our nation is...

...or you could shut the fuck up.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Dec 16th, 2006 at 12:18 am

OK, our nation isnt fucked up... just a growing number of it's people who hold positions of responsibility and power. Ugh.

Who the fuck expells a student for doing the right thing? Wow.

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Dec 16th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

at least his dad's standing by him
ender will save us all

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 16th, 2006 at 4:16 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:
Phoenix wrote:wtf, and people wonder why our nation is so fucked up.

Maybe you could enlighten me on how fucked up our nation is...

...or you could shut the fuck up.

Our nation has a growing trend of putting people who are total fucking dumb shits in power...

1) Our President Senior Dip Shit. The man can't speak our language and fails to grasp the basic concept that our current plan in Iraq ISN'T WORKING!

2) The President of a homeowners association in CO was trying to fine a woman for putting up a peace sign because it was "divisive". Although the threat has been removed this is just a load of shit. http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 42,00.html

3) Case above, kid does right thing and gets suspended. Principle says, rules are rules and fails to use his brain.

4) JMU sports cancels a bunch of male sports to comply with Title IX. Never mind that sports at the school were split 50/50 male to female and the student body was happy with the way things were. Gotta comply with this stupid law, I mean why fight to do what is right and let kids keep playing....

5) See #1, omfg

Look I'm not saying the country is doomed or anything, but damn we have some issues that need to be taken care of. Any law or rule which is 0 tolerance and doesn't allow for exceptions in cases like this is a problem. That school could have a real issue with some kid who planned on shooting people. But rather than thank the kid for trying to keep people safe they punish the kid who did the right thing, just because of some stupid 0 tolerance rule.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 17th, 2006 at 11:41 am

All schools are that retarded really. Here in Florida, if u hit another person, ure suspended no matter what reason... If u simply DEFEND yourself you'll get suspended. If knife is pulled on you(which in my school was likely) and you try to save ur own life, you'll get suspended!
Rules are rules.... retardation.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Relic

Postby Relic » Dec 19th, 2006 at 10:01 am

The fact that he picked it up and put it into his pocket is the crime. And since he is black means he is a gang member. And is the source of all problems at the school and the drving reason behind the principal not getting his xmas bonus. He was probably going to do a drive by or rob a liquor store with it before turning it over to the principal. Or maybe he was brandishing it while selling crack to all the white kids, you never know with these blacks...

Seriously:
The right thing to do would of been to leave the gun in its place and notify a teacher. I am sure there would be at least one classroom near this bathroom.

-Relic

YOU CLICK DRAGON

Return to “General Discussion”