buh bye!

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Deleted User
*poof*

buh bye!

Postby Deleted User » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 9:33 pm

this is b4nshee's official "not playing at HF anymore" post.

i've talked about k2's abusiveness in the admin forum in the past, and it seems to only be getting worse.

tonight he decided to slap me to 1 hp because i made a joke about him teamflashing. then for no apparent reason he kicked me about 5 or 6 rounds later (though i suspect it's because i deagled him when he was awping, and he can't tolerate that). so i kicked him right back :P

i rejoined, and as i was saying on vent that "if he so much as slaps me again, i'm not comming back", and right them he banned me :D

doesn't matter if it's 5 minutes, 5 days, or 5 years. i'm not comming back.

and people wonder why HF is always empty...

but for those of you who can't live without a daily dose of billy, i'll still be around the forum... unless i get banned from that too :D
I've been deleted!!

Exile

Postby Exile » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 9:52 pm

Lawl, Drama bomb any one?

Well, thats one more reason i can play in HF lol. got tired of him killing me any way =\
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 9:59 pm

Just left a full server ;)

I won my bet, it took billy all of 5 min to cry after our lil round of admin abuse. It was funny dude, my buddy is here and I was like 'watch this' and then 'ah man billy got some balls finally and kicked me! lol' and then 'I bet he's on the forum renouncing me or HF in about 5 min' bwhahaha! :D I won 5 bucks!

Hey billy, I'm sorry I made your vagina all sore. Awwwwwwwwww :P

And ya know what the icing on the cake was? Sage comin in trying to play psycho-therapist ROFL. It's all that college edumacation! :P

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 10:29 pm

you abuse your server/admins and take bets on it. awesome. i figured it was probably 5 minutes, and probably "all in good fun", but it really doesn't matter. you killed me in spawn the other day "just for fun", but ban shade for the same. you slap/slay/kick/ban people "for fun", or if they treat you like you treat your whole comunity.

when BFB died i went looking for a new server, and i thought i found 1. i played there for about 4 months and REALLY liked it, until an admin slayed me for my gun. doesn't matter if it was a one time thing, i simply REQUIRE more respect and fairness in the server i play on. (i've endured 1000 times worse here)

I'm not mad you tked/slapped/kick/banned me, you could apologize right now and i'd be totally cool with you, the only problem is my requirement for respect and fairness, and it just can't be found here.

so GGz, nothing personal, love ya'll, but i gotta find a server where nobody has to fear what will happen if they kill the owner...

*EDIT*

P.S. you may want to remove my admin forum access, mani access, and change the RCON, not that i plan on abusing it. that's not my style, which is why i don't fit in here :P
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 10:40 pm

LOL cmon, when are people gona learn that K2 can only dish out and can't take any. HF = dictatorship bitches.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Kahuna Mas

Postby Kahuna Mas » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 10:45 pm

You should ask for a refund check for the amount of money you put into the cost of the server. Oh wait nevermind. My mistake.

Guess playing for free gives us the right to bitch at the owner.

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 10:54 pm

we have the right to be treated respectfully and fairly, you aparently don't have such standards, which is too bad.

no, i don't pay for the server, does that mean i shouldn't have an opinion, or a voice whatsoever about how people are treated?

i don't put money into this server, but i did put my time into it as an admin, but that doesn't mean anything to you aparently.

note to all admins, you should abuse kahuna as much as you want, as long as he doesn't donate, cuz he won't say a damn thing about it.
I've been deleted!!

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 2nd, 2006 at 11:03 pm

Oh, FYI - it's not all the admins billy, it's just you. Conspiracy!! :lol:

I shoulda bet 20.

BTW billy, I upgraded your forum account to 'grandmaster of all msgboard everywhere'.

On a side note: the server became more busy on billy's annoucement that he was leaving - http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... 1&game=css - global warming has also decreased by 0.04 degrees, and peace talks in the middle east have resumed.

I should piss off the entire admin staff... server would prob stay full 24/7 and jesus christ would come back! BWAHAHAH :lol:

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 12:29 am

When i was admin the server was full 24/7.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 12:54 am

AHahhaha

Billy, last night we were playing remember and k2 switched me to spectator while i was alive and on my way to fight for a defuse.

I didnt switch teams and TK him this time though.

It's a fucking video game. And it's keith server and who ever all pays for it. Can u imagine if it was my server?? Ahahah i'd be slapping, slaying, kickin, just having a good ole' time. Sometimes you just cant help yourself and its rather funny to fuck with people.

It does suck though when u try to dish it back and you get banned :) There is like 1,000,000 other servers but I like hardfought community and shooting the shit with some of these people. Some people actually have high intellectual thoughts. It's the same people i see in the mirror every day but they are members of this fun community.

When you do come back or get unbanned or whatever we'll still be here prolly. k2 is probably laughing reading this. Come on, it's funny if you think about it.

It's funny for me too - reading about your actions saying hey look, ahhahha now banshee really know's how i felt lol.

What you should have done was just not dish it back to k2, and just ignore him. Right?? RIght?? How many times have u guys told me to keep my cool and not be a jack ass.

AHahahahahahha

My suggestion is if your worried about k2, then play on the same team as him - your less likely to get slay'd, slapped, kicked etc. And on top of that you spare yourself the embarressement of him actually killing you and him saying "ownt or sit" afterword.

bwawhahhaa

this is all too funny.

I wonder how much money k2 has won because of me. In a way i pay for the server i guess. Can i have billy's admin?
ClanKiller | Shade

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 1:19 am

K2 wrote:On a side note: the server became more busy on billy's annoucement that he was leaving - http://74.52.8.242/hlstatsx/hlstats.php ... 1&game=css - global warming has also decreased by 0.04 degrees, and peace talks in the middle east have resumed.

lol, that actually made me laugh.

oh and shade, remember who fought the most to get you unbanned mk? <3
I've been deleted!!

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 1:43 am

my post meant no hostility - just jokin around.

ur a cool regular billy - i'd hope ur not really leavin for good.....
ClanKiller | Shade

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 2:03 am

Shade wrote:my post meant no hostility - just jokin around.

ur a cool regular billy - i'd hope ur not really leavin for good.....

i am, and i am :D

i'm not one to advertise other comunities, but if you wanna sex me up at cs:s or dod:s, xfire = b4nshee1
I've been deleted!!

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 3:23 am

Figured since billy knew how to kick me via rcon, he'd know how to unban himself. Do I need to do it billy or did ya already take care of it... like it matters since you're *ahem* leaving? ;)

Shade - sure, you can have admin. Hell, let's give all the regs admin. Rcon password is 'f00k!' - have fun.

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 3:51 am

if only i took up counterstrike again
ender will save us all

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 4:13 am

nah, no need to unban myself. not trying to be EMO and dramatic, but i'm really not comming back.

plus you just gave RCON to derfel, raptor2k, and tons of other people. not really the kinda thing that'll make me wanna come back :D
I've been deleted!!

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 7:08 am

dont worry, nobody will. i filter banned everyone from the server and shut it down.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 8:34 am

K2 wrote:Figured since billy knew how to kick me via rcon, he'd know how to unban himself. Do I need to do it billy or did ya already take care of it... like it matters since you're *ahem* leaving? ;)

Shade - sure, you can have admin. Hell, let's give all the regs admin. Rcon password is 'f00k!' - have fun.

ROFL

Come on B4nsh. You know it's a rough crowd. Just enjoy the company and play the game.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Relic

Postby Relic » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 9:02 am

You need to put in the motd K2's tendencies! They occur once he is reminded why he should of stuck with Quake after joining the server and having his ass handed to him because everyone knows his secret camping spots.

Banshee gone is a serious dock on the amount of talent available on the server and is a severe loss to the HF CS:S community!!!!

You gotta know how to treat these gdf emos guys COME ON.

:D

<3 Banshee

-Relic

YOU CLICK DRAGON

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 9:12 am

Such drama... time to get back to work.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 11:24 am

Actually billy was 0-12 when all this 'drama' occured, he wasnt owning anybody...

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 11:34 am

Oreo wrote:dont worry, nobody will. i filter banned everyone from the server and shut it down.

Hah you really did! I lost this bet, I figured it'd be at least a day before a reg would go that far.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 11:44 am

Are you serious? He banned everyone? ROFL
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 11:46 am

Yeah, there was an addip 0 0.0.0.0 and addip 0 255.255.255.255 in the banned_ip.cfg file. Oreo is a nub tho, cuz ya dont need to ban the 255.x.x.x subnet. Server was still up, it would just show as ip banned for everyone.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Aug 3rd, 2006 at 11:48 am

/me kicks oreo in the nuts

goober

Return to “General Discussion”