good shot

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Catharsys

good shot

Postby Catharsys » Jul 14th, 2006 at 2:45 am

Wow, so many nights on just 1 or 2 of these. Called a Filipino Reamer at Spotlight Karoke in Houston, it includes:

1 base count everclear
1/2 oz midori
1/2 oz sour

That's as much as i remember. But it's the cheapest thing you can get to a good night sleep. I take 2, plus a few rounds of beers and I'm good.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 14th, 2006 at 3:16 am

I like irish car bombs, but its kinda expensive :P.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Campsalot

Postby Campsalot » Jul 14th, 2006 at 9:40 am

For an even cheeper nights rest, use this.

Camps

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 14th, 2006 at 2:40 pm

Campsalot wrote:For an even cheeper nights rest, use this.

Camps

That shit is worthless to some people. I have to take 4 of them just to get a little sleepy.
I've been deleted!!

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Jul 14th, 2006 at 5:40 pm

This is what I've been taking to get to sleep

http://www.seroquel.com/

600 milligrams will kick your ass.

This is my breakfast.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/prin ... 03014.html

20 milligrams keeps ya nice and alert all day.
I really need to change this sig

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Jul 15th, 2006 at 2:33 pm

everclear gives me the biggest hangover known to man
ender will save us all

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » Jul 15th, 2006 at 4:41 pm

I just masturbate to fall asleep.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Jul 15th, 2006 at 7:35 pm

I usually just close my eyes.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

Miracl3

Postby Miracl3 » Jul 16th, 2006 at 8:53 pm

Oreo wrote:I just masturbate to fall asleep.

rofl speaking of that Oreo.
I was at a party once. PLenty of girls and everything. I had one in bed and after me n her got through i needed a cig. Well my fat buddy who was hitting on some water buffalo girl went out to his truck to "sleep". Well after i got done boning i wanted a cig but had no lighted....so wut i was gonna do since "meat" (his nickname since the incident) was asleep i was gonna open his door and push the car cig lighter in and use it. Well I saw something very horribly when i opened lol. He was wacking. Tells us to this day its because he couldnt sleep. But theres this one girl who was throwing herself at him but he didnt want it from her. rofl to this day if u ask him wut song he was listenign to when the world stopped he'll tell u pearl jam lol thats something u can NEVER brush off

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 17th, 2006 at 12:03 am

Miracl3 wrote:

I was at a party once. PLenty of girls and everything. I had one in bed and after me n her got through i needed a cig. Well my fat buddy who was hitting on some water buffalo girl went out to his truck to "sleep". Well after i got done boning i wanted a cig but had no lighted....so wut i was gonna do since "meat" (his nickname since the incident) was asleep i was gonna open his door and push the car cig lighter in and use it. Well I saw something very horribly when i opened lol. He was wacking. Tells us to this day its because he couldnt sleep. But theres this one girl who was throwing herself at him but he didnt want it from her. rofl to this day if u ask him wut song he was listenign to when the world stopped he'll tell u pearl jam lol thats something u can NEVER brush off

lol, sucks for your friend. haha
I've been deleted!!

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 17th, 2006 at 7:36 am

Miracl3 wrote:

:lol:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Return to “General Discussion”