Missile launch NOT imminent

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jul 12th, 2006 at 1:29 pm

iran won't nuke israel. israel already has nukes, iran is still developing theirs ...

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Jul 12th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

China has too few women, too many males.

China's army will be growing old.
I really need to change this sig

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 12th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:iran won't nuke israel. israel already has nukes, iran is still developing theirs ...

There you go again making baseless statements that twist what I said. I said "WHEN IRAN gets the weapon". They want it. They want it to destroy Israel and they've said as much. Israel has nukes cuz we gave them to them so they could survive surrounded by haters.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jul 12th, 2006 at 3:06 pm

yuh, i didn't twist anything you said, so dont get your panties in a bunch, cry in your milk, etc.

iran wouldn't launch on israel because they know israel has the bomb (MAD). I'm pretty sure they want to develop the bomb to use MAD as a defense against israel, the same way israel is using it. (which is why pakistan and iran have had their own nuclear arms race.

my comments are just as baseless as yours were. speculating who will launch what against whom and who will invade whom and who will back up whom are all baseless. the international arena is far to complex to make such straight cut, black and white, assumptions.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 12th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

The Iranian president may be a nut job but he won't launch a missle from Iraq. He'll sneak it the explosive in using an untracable terrorist organization and deny the attack as being his.

I do agree that we both have no clue what we're talking about. But it's fun to pretend.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:46 am

isreal is pretty kickass...

n. korea/china can throw a shit-ton of manpower at a war, but in the modern age technology > numbers
ender will save us all

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 14th, 2006 at 3:32 pm

ender*(gayless) wrote:isreal is pretty kickass...

n. korea/china can throw a shit-ton of manpower at a war, but in the modern age technology > numbers

Hey good thing that wasn't the case in WW2!
I've been deleted!!

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Jul 14th, 2006 at 4:39 pm

China isnt nearly as far behind as ya think. They've been obtaining a LOT of our military tech.

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Jul 14th, 2006 at 5:45 pm

K2 wrote:

China isnt nearly as far behind as ya think. They've been obtaining a LOT of our military tech.

Brother has a theory that Taiwan isn't as independent as they say. China threatens Tiawan, showing off missles launching off of boats and stuff, then we go and give Tiawan a bunch of our tech, along with other countries giving Tiawan stuff, China chills out, then chinese techs go to Tiawan and take apart their new aquisitions.

Besides that the pentagon outsources the building of alot of our tech to China, no presidential fuck ups involved, pure pentagon.

Exile

Postby Exile » Jul 15th, 2006 at 10:04 pm

Hm.. If all this does go down i some how doubt china would do much other then make sure no one tries to make a move out side of their attack range. But i dunno. Kinda makes me think about my thoughts to enlist later in life.
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Jul 16th, 2006 at 12:27 am

Exile wrote:Hm.. If all this does go down i some how doubt china would do much other then make sure no one tries to make a move out side of their attack range. But i dunno. Kinda makes me think about my thoughts to enlist later in life.

Wanna elaborate on those thoughts?
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

Exile

Postby Exile » Jul 16th, 2006 at 1:39 pm

Maybe later, when its not 12 PM on a sunday.

Exile

Postby Exile » Jul 17th, 2006 at 4:48 pm

Now, as previously requested.

To me it doesnt really seem like any ones going to nuke any one. Every one knows that if you nuke some one, your going to get nuked right back, most likley. Yes, maybe there will be a bit of conventional warfare, Scuds and what not. But i doubt any mass destruction will ensue, other then of course the lives lost. As crazeh as Kim is i don't think he'd go as far to blow any one away with a big ass missle that has some worn down radiation stamp on it.

I'm just a kid though, so don't take it as a prediction.

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 17th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

I remember when i had no hair on my nuts. So soft.
ClanKiller | Shade

Exile

Postby Exile » Jul 17th, 2006 at 4:59 pm

Thats slightly uncalled for and Partialy off topic.

Wtf?

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Jul 17th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Exile wrote:Thats slightly uncalled for and Partialy off topic.

Wtf?

I think your licky kitty avatar is turning him on.

Then again, cracks in sidewalks turn him on.

Exile

Postby Exile » Jul 18th, 2006 at 5:43 am

Yeah, my avitar is quite delicious.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 18th, 2006 at 7:20 am

mew!

Also, if the US got nuked I'm sure that the liberals would say "will nuking someone else really solve anything? Hasn't there been enough killing?!"

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Jul 18th, 2006 at 5:02 pm

Burz I told you to stop giving your password out to Ann Coulter.
Being a "liberal" does not make you a hippie.
Servers gone and all of a sudden people have opinions of K2, weird

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 19th, 2006 at 7:33 am

Yes it does! Cartman said so!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 19th, 2006 at 9:39 am

Burzum wrote:mew!

Also, if the US got nuked I'm sure that the liberals would say "will nuking someone else really solve anything? Hasn't there been enough killing?!"

Yea, and if indeed a country like Iran nukes US the rupublicans will say "will nuking Iran really solve the problem? Lets nuke Saudi Arabia!"
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Jul 19th, 2006 at 10:38 am

Best_predator wrote:

Yea, and if indeed a country like Iran nukes US the rupublicans will say "will nuking Iran really solve the problem? Lets nuke Saudi Arabia!"

wtf on both sides. The solution? Develop a nutron bomb like in C&C generals and take out the world now before they get us, then repopulate it with Americans.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jul 19th, 2006 at 11:19 am

Best_predator wrote:

Typical anti-Iraq war but clever.

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Jul 19th, 2006 at 1:13 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Best_predator wrote:

wtf on both sides. The solution? Develop a nutron bomb like in C&C generals and take out the world now before they get us, then repopulate it with Americans.

Air-Fuel explosives? From what I remember about them, one will besides knock down most buildings, collapse low lvl tunnels and bunkers, and eliminate land mines, it will also use up all the oxygen in about a 2 mile radius. So somewhat close enough to a clean WMD.

Return to “General Discussion”