The beauty of the HF forums

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

The beauty of the HF forums

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:23 pm

These forums are a neverending source of amusement for me. :)

If I am ever bored, I know I can just come on here and spout some antagonistic shit, and within an hour, I will have 2 pages of responses. With a few strategically placed replies to fuel the fire, I can be entertained for most of the day reading the snipes, insults, personal attacks and such that most on these forums cannot seem to resist. You guys are like my own little puppet collection. :twisted:

Immature? Maybe.

Amusing? You betcha!

Thanks for never failing to entertain me. You guys are the best! :wink:


-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:48 pm

Its because you are a homosexual.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:48 pm

W/E pleases your ego.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
cLueRFTF
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:20 pm

Postby cLueRFTF » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:53 pm

ill start the flaming.

bl0wn is my hoochie.
Image

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:15 pm

Yes... feed the fire! Feed it! MUWAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!

:twisted:



-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
Best_predator
Banished to Siberia
Posts: 2786
Joined: Dec 21st, 2004 at 5:40 pm

Postby Best_predator » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:18 pm

Wid is sinking lower and lower.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:49 pm

He is on par with this guy now...

Image
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:52 pm

you organize your favorites... Anal aren't we?
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:55 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:He is on par with this guy now...

Image



Yessss.... let your jealousy rage, Cat! :twisted:


-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
Deleted User
*poof*
Posts: 7507
Joined: Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:41 am

Postby Deleted User » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:58 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:you organize your favorites... Anal aren't we?


umm, who doesn't like a little order in their day to day life?

i organize my music too, is that ok ? 8)
I've been deleted!!

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:00 pm

friendly reminder...

Matthew 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.



Matt 5:43-44
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour,
and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully
use you, and persecute you;
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:01 pm

I love my neighbors... doesn't mean I can't be amused by them. :twisted:


-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:04 pm

WidowMaker wrote:I love my neighbors... doesn't mean I can't be amused by them. :twisted:


-Wid


It does mean that you shouldn't intentionaly try to cause discomfort or antagonize them which you claim to be what you enjoy most out of these forums.

In a former life you were most likley a Roman guard...
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:05 pm

bl0wn wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:you organize your favorites... Anal aren't we?


umm, who doesn't like a little order in their day to day life?

i organize my music too, is that ok ? 8)


No, its not Ok... Thats what the root of C:\ is for DUH!
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:05 pm

ROFL

To the Lions den you filthy Christian! :twisted:



-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
AfterMath
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: May 12th, 2006 at 8:09 am

Postby AfterMath » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 3:19 pm

bl0wn wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:you organize your favorites... Anal aren't we?


umm, who doesn't like a little order in their day to day life?

i organize my music too, is that ok ? 8)


no bl0wn that isn't ok. Only women organize there shit and now with shade gone i questioned who is the "fag" of the HF team. I think i kno it's bl0wn with his anal retentiveness (however you spell it). I nominate bl0wn as the fag of HF.
Brett "AfterMath" Rathbun
Member of Hardfought

User avatar
b0ba
Senior Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 10:17 am

Postby b0ba » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 3:22 pm

canada sux

User avatar
Shade
Elite Member
Posts: 1342
Joined: Dec 1st, 2004 at 12:03 pm

Postby Shade » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 3:30 pm

AfterMath wrote:
no bl0wn that isn't ok. Only women organize there shit and now with shade gone i questioned who is the "fag" of the HF team. I think i kno it's bl0wn with his anal retentiveness (however you spell it). I nominate bl0wn as the fag of HF.


I nominate your ass for the sexiest ass in the planet. I wanna pound it.
ClanKiller | Shade

User avatar
monica
Senior Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Aug 16th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Postby monica » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 5:34 pm

only women organize stuff? cuz like.. i prly have the worst-organized computer of anyone EVER. its horrific, really. half the time i have to do a search for stuff i save cuz i just click save and forget to point it to the proper place. and i have a website with 3 other people and they are constantly re-organizing my folders and things that i upload lol. cuz i just throw it all in 1 folder, upload it and i'm good to go. i keep my desktop clutter-free though so as to fool anyone who happens to see it :P
Image

User avatar
monica
Senior Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Aug 16th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Postby monica » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 6:17 pm

Derfel wrote:Everytime I see the title of this thread I think of monica.


awww... you lil ass-kisser, you :P
Image

User avatar
cLueRFTF
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Jun 10th, 2006 at 2:20 pm

Postby cLueRFTF » Jun 23rd, 2006 at 6:19 pm

i also nominate bl0wn so noone else begins to look at me.

-goes and listens to Aqua - Barbie Girl-
Image

User avatar
EatMoreLead
Benefactor
Posts: 4406
Joined: Sep 17th, 2002 at 11:59 pm

Postby EatMoreLead » Jun 24th, 2006 at 11:05 am

I like how people who get e-tough and then pwned, always pretend like they were just joking around...yeah right.
EatMoreLead aka EML

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 24th, 2006 at 11:15 am

EatMoreLead wrote:I like how people who get e-tough and then pwned, always pretend like they were just joking around...yeah right.


FU J/K
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
WidowMaker
Benefactor
Posts: 2237
Joined: Sep 15th, 2002 at 7:49 pm

Postby WidowMaker » Jun 24th, 2006 at 1:28 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:I like how people who get e-tough and then pwned, always pretend like they were just joking around...yeah right.


LOL, I assume you are referring to me? Where have I been e-tough or e-pwned (besides in your own mind?).


-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

User avatar
EatMoreLead
Benefactor
Posts: 4406
Joined: Sep 17th, 2002 at 11:59 pm

Postby EatMoreLead » Jun 24th, 2006 at 3:05 pm

you got pwned os hard you dont even know it - I am the equivilent of a Navy Seal - I stealth pwned you. Proof, just ask Puppy. :D
EatMoreLead aka EML


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests