World Cup Schedule

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 10:11 am

They vote at halftime pred. Had he done that shit in the first half he would have not received the award. The PK off the Dive that he scored just about locked it up for him. My vote was for Zidane also, until he did the headbutt.
ClanKiller | Shade

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 10:26 am

What? Where did you find that the vote is at half-time?
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 10:36 am

The commentators were talking about it. It USED to be done before the final game. They changed it to halftime.
ClanKiller | Shade

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

They should change it to AFTER the final game... thats where preasure is at. If it was done that way Ronaldo would've won 2 Golden balls in a row :D. Well, he's still the only one with 2 Adidas balls of any kind.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:19 pm

WidowMaker wrote:
bl0wn wrote:Hey widowmaker... fuck you . Turns out you are a big asshole yourself. And you just had a kid , i hope you raise him better then you were raised.

I was raised just fine, thanks. Cry more.

Last I checked, I didn't headbutt anyone in the chest. I'll try to teach my kid to not be like Zidane. And it's a SHE, dipshit.

-Wid

calling everyone french an asshole because of how one person reacted on a fucking field is stupid. I don't give a shit if they lost. cry more? what are you 12. Why don't you go back to your trailer, hillbilly.
I've been deleted!!

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:25 pm

«Zinedine ne voulait pas parler (de son geste) mais il en parlera dans quelques jours», a assuré M. Migliaccio. Zidane lui a confié que «Materazzi avait dit quelque chose de très grave mais il n'a pas dit quoi». «C'est un homme qui normalement laisse passer au-dessus de lui ces choses mais, dimanche soir, quelque chose a explosé en lui»

translation

Zinedine did not want to talk about his incident but said he will talk about in a few days , said his agent. Zidane assured him that Materazzi had said something really awful but did not say what. He is a man that normally rises above this kind of behavior, but on sunday, something made him explode.
I've been deleted!!

furious

Postby furious » Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:56 pm

**NOTE: THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION**

someone said the convo went like this:

Zidane: Get off me

Materazzi: what's ur problem?

Zidane: I don't like it when men are all over me like you just were

Materazzi: oh please, all you arabs are fags anyhow

POW!

again, this isn't for certain, but it's very plausible that something of the like went down if you watch the incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am4q6jEJi4A

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 3:15 pm

bl0wn wrote: calling everyone french an asshole because of how one person reacted on a fucking field is stupid. I don't give a shit if they lost. cry more? what are you 12. Why don't you go back to your trailer, hillbilly.

Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 10th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

ya i've heard various things... being called terrorist, insulting his family. I'll wait the extra days to hear it directly from him.

and according to T. Henry " the ref didn't see anything so he asked the other ref on the sideline if had seen anything and he said no. (they were right in front of his bench) it was the 4th guy who had seen on the monitor. "
I've been deleted!!

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 10th, 2006 at 3:20 pm

Best_predator wrote:
bl0wn wrote: calling everyone french an asshole because of how one person reacted on a fucking field is stupid. I don't give a shit if they lost. cry more? what are you 12. Why don't you go back to your trailer, hillbilly.

yup. widowmaker truly is an asshole. not gonna lie
I've been deleted!!

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:05 pm

bl0wn wrote:
Best_predator wrote:

yup. widowmaker truly is an asshole. not gonna lie

Umm, I have been to France several times, smart guy. Every time the people have been extremely rude, thus the "assholes" comment. No other country in Europe, Asia, South America, etc. that I have been to have the people been such assholes for no reason. In fact, most every other country I have visited, the people have been extremely nice. France has a reputation for being full of assholes already, regardless of my opinion. I just happen to have experienced it first-hand on multiple occasions so I can actually lend some credence behind my claim, as opposed to just regurgitating a stereotype, which you seem to prefer doing. Seriously, a trailer? Hillbilly? Is that the best you can do? Ironic, that your weak name-calling follows you chiding me for acting 12. Pot.. kettle.. etc.

-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:13 pm

Just for you, I thought I would show a pic of my trailer. She's a double-wide. - the best this hillbilly's money can buy.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:21 pm

well why go there more than once if we are such assholes? And the only reason ppl have been "assholes" lately is b/c of your president. You been taling shit about france ever since we decided not to help you with the war . You'll still be a hillbilly with your lame ass comments like that. there's no need to make comments like that just b/c of a soccer game and b/c of your "numerous" trips
I've been deleted!!

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:27 pm

I went there before Bush was in office, and the people were still rude. There are some cool sites to see though, so I just learned to let the people be assholes and just enjoy the sites.

I don't give a shit if France helps with the war. Wouldn't be the first time now would it?

What I do find funny is the reason they were so against it was exposed when that little Oil-for-Food scandal France was involved in came to light.

I call 'em like I see 'em. If you don't like it, don't read it.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:49 pm

I have never been to france but from what i've heard from several people i know — not all, who have gone there but the majority have said that there is definately some alienation toward americans. Toward common people visiting the country. Thats it, im boycotting fries.

I think they should just build us another statue.
ClanKiller | Shade

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:50 pm

WidowMaker wrote:Just for you, I thought I would show a pic of my trailer. She's a double-wide. - the best this hillbilly's money can buy.

-Wid

Widow u need to water your foundation bro, your house looks like its leaning big time.
Unless that is just predator's mom staying in the guest room on the front left.
ClanKiller | Shade

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 10th, 2006 at 6:47 pm

LOL the house is brand new. It's just the angle the pic is taken at. But Pred's mom was over the other night. How did you know? :)

re: bl0wn

Actually, you are right in one respect. It is not fair for me to label the entire population of France as assholes. So I will amend my statement to all of the French people that I have encountered have been assholes. Maybe I have just had really bad luck in all my trips.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 6:57 pm

Damn lol, hillbillies are sure to be quick on Your momma jokes. Never knew that...
And I wasn't even gona touch this lil hissy fit from u two and still somehow yall gona go t ur momma jokes lol.
Sneaky bastard...

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:42 pm

WidowMaker wrote:LOL the house is brand new. It's just the angle the pic is taken at.

i know i just kiddin :)

Nice house, looks exactly like one we almost bought last year in frisco, Ended up in flower mound instead.
ClanKiller | Shade

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Jul 11th, 2006 at 12:32 pm

Best_predator wrote:"In one of the tightest votes in history, the inimitable French playmaker Zinedine Zidane won the adidas Golden Ball at the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germanyâ„¢"

roffle. I hate the fact that they do the voting before the finals...

at least they gave it to a beast.
ender will save us all

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 11th, 2006 at 12:37 pm

Best_predator wrote:Damn lol, hillbillies are sure to be quick on Your momma jokes. Never knew that...

Only for communists... or the French. :twisted:

-Wid

-Game Designer

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 11th, 2006 at 2:04 pm

For Mother Russia!
ClanKiller | Shade

furious

Postby furious » Jul 12th, 2006 at 4:32 am

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 12th, 2006 at 9:39 am

roffle
Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 12th, 2006 at 3:28 pm

«Vous parle-t-il de votre soeur, votre mère ?», demande Denisot. «Oui. Il parle de choses qui touchent au plus profond de moi. Des choses graves qu'il répète une fois, deux fois, trois fois... J'aurais préféré prendre une droite dans la gueule.» Ces mots crus résument l'état d'esprit de Zidane : pas de pardon ! «Je ne peux pas regretter mon geste. Cela voudrait dire qu'il aurait eu raison de dire tout cela. Il n'avait surtout pas raison.

Does he talk about your sister, your mother? yes ,he talks about stuff that means the most to me. Horrible stuff that he repeats non stop. I would have prefered taking a punch in the face than listen to those insults. i do not feel bad for the action i took because that would mean that he was correct in saying those things.

Materazzi: 'I didn't mention anything about religion, politics or racism,' he said. 'I didn't insult his mother. I lost my mother when I was 15 years old and still get emotional when I talk about it.

'Naturally, I didn't know that his mother was in hospital but I wish her all the best.

the guy talks shit about his mother and sister while his mother is in the hospital... gg
I've been deleted!!

Return to “General Discussion”