World Cup Schedule

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 9th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

Glad to see Italy won, especially after that shit Zidane pulled. All respect for him is gone. Turns out he is just like all the other assholes in France. What a shitty way to end the career.

Grats to Italy. Atleast the US team can say they played the World Cup Champions to a tie being a man down. :)

-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jul 9th, 2006 at 5:10 pm

ITTTTTALLLLIAAAAAAAA :)

wtf was up with zidane? way to lose it at the end.

glad the french got knocked out.

Both goalies sucked at the penalty kicks - Ricardo from Port is still the best ...

ITTTTTTTAAAAAAALLLLIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!

expect a baby boom in 9 months in italy ...

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 9th, 2006 at 5:20 pm

roffle at baby boom.

Yea, i was straight up shocked at what zidan did. My jaw dropped, i couldn't believe what i was seeing.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 5:32 pm

WidowMaker wrote:Glad to see Italy won, especially after that shit Zidane pulled. All respect for him is gone. Turns out he is just like all the other assholes in France. What a shitty way to end the career.

Grats to Italy. Atleast the US team can say they played the World Cup Champions to a tie being a man down. :)

-Wid

Hey widowmaker... fuck you . Turns out you are a big asshole yourself. And you just had a kid , i hope you raise him better then you were raised.

As for Zidane , i too was shocked at what he did but dont' think that he did it for no purpose. I know he said something to him . Dissapointed by the loss obviously, but it's how we loss that pisses me off. There should have been a 2nd PK given to france , he was no where NEAR the ball. Italy played defensively pretty much since 2nd half ,even when we were a man down. some bad calls , and to finish on PKs just sucks even more.
I've been deleted!!

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jul 9th, 2006 at 6:23 pm

bl0wn wrote: There should have been a 2nd PK given to france , he was no where NEAR the ball.

yeah, but the first penalty kick shouldn't have been awarded as the French guy basically took a bit of a dive and sold it well, so it evened it out. I thought the officials did a decent job.

Zidane fucked it up for France, in my opinion. Had he kept his cool and stayed it, the shootout may have gone differently. Zidane is great at them and it would have been pretty much guaranteed. Also with Henry and Rebeiry (sp) sitting out, it made Zidane's stupid move twice as stupid.

ender*(gayless)

Postby ender*(gayless) » Jul 9th, 2006 at 6:25 pm

zidane is a beast.
ender will save us all

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 6:43 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
bl0wn wrote: There should have been a 2nd PK given to france , he was no where NEAR the ball.

yeah, but the first penalty kick shouldn't have been awarded as the French guy basically took a bit of a dive and sold it well, so it evened it out. I thought the officials did a decent job.

Zidane fucked it up for France, in my opinion. Had he kept his cool and stayed it, the shootout may have gone differently. Zidane is great at them and it would have been pretty much guaranteed. Also with Henry and Rebeiry (sp) sitting out, it made Zidane's stupid move twice as stupid.

ya no doubt it was stupid but like i said... i'm waiting for Zidane to explain his actions . I just find it weird that henry,viera, zidane all end up off the field before the end of the game for like the first time this world cup. They knew that we didn' t have strong strikers for PK's and they played the time hoping to go to PKs... If you look at the replay, the italian players actually tries to hold his face thinking he's hurt when he got hit in the stomach. lol

and it's Ribéry

forgot to add one thing, like i said earlier , i don't agree with what Zidane did but the call was made like 5 mins later when the ref saw it on the big screen. So much for no Video Replay
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 9th, 2006 at 7:11 pm

W/e, i dont care what he said to zidane, you cannot lose your cool. Especially in the finals. So whatever he'll introduce as an excuse to headbud him in the chest is not gona be enough.
Italy won it on their own. I didn't see any bad call except those 1 called and 1 uncalled penalties which ended up evening out. And the passive offside i thought could've been called other way too. Overall i was suprised with Rebréri, did not hear of him before this tournament. He works hard which is always good.
As for golden ball i think it should go to either Canavaro or Buffon.

forgot to add one thing, like i said earlier , i don't agree with what Zidane did but the call was made like 5 mins later when the ref talked to sideline ref. Also in bad sportsmanship behavior like that they should defently look at big screens to catch the jackasses.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 7:21 pm

if you look at the replay , first , it looks like he's actually pinching Zidane's nipple. Italy played their game and dived their way to Pk's and played defensively since 2nd half. And what makes you think it was that only incident, what makes you think that Italy wasn't talking shit the WHOLE game. Acting the way they did is no better "sportsmanship" then how Zidane reacted. Like i said , i hope he explains his actions even if at the end of the day i don't agree with what he did.

As for Ribery, he was really good. His speed alone impressed the shit out of me , his shots weren't that great though and he had a lot of oppurtunities. He's still young so i hope to see him even better in the next world cup.

If you don't want video review, don't wait 5 mins only to look up to the screen and then make the call. Either have it or don't . If your going to look at the screen to make calls, then do it during the whole game.

hey.. .didn't FIGO headbutt somebody in the face but only got a yellow card ?
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 9th, 2006 at 7:43 pm

bl0wn wrote:if you look at the replay , first , it looks like he's actually pinching Zidane's nipple. Italy played their game and dived their way to Pk's and played defensively since 2nd half. And what makes you think it was that only incident, what makes you think that Italy wasn't talking shit the WHOLE game. Acting the way they did is no better "sportsmanship" then how Zidane reacted. Like i said , i hope he explains his actions even if at the end of the day i don't agree with what he did.

lol thats just an assumption. The fact is, you DONT know that they talked shit the whole game. Either way, its never enough to start hittin other players. They weren't playin dirty.
And again, you're assuming that they looked at the video. I saw main ref go over to sifeliner to talk it over and thats when he pulled out the red card.

Yea Ribiréré is still kinda young. His future really depends on what club he joins next. I don't he's gona obtain finishin qualities but he will be a good second who does the hard work for finishers.

And with figo, are talkin about 2002? couldve swore somethin like that happened with portugal back then...
Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

no i was talking about Portugal vs Nertherlands this year.

and it took like 5 mins for the ref to pull out the red card cuz everyone on italy was protesting. And you could hear in the stadium ppl booing because it had just been shown on the big screen. After all that , then he pulled out the card.
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 9th, 2006 at 9:14 pm

He didn't make a decision right away cause he didn't even see it. Sideliner did.
Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 9:55 pm

ya . stupid way to end a beautiful career...

in the meantime, watch this video of "Materazzi" and tell me he didn't push Zidane to the edge... "hero indeed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpG4AHlZ ... =Materazzi (shitty music )
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 9th, 2006 at 10:06 pm

Never said he was a hero. And did u see any of what was shown in the video on the field against france? No.
I dont care if he's a dickweed and deserved what he got. Zidane sank to his level IN the FUCKIN world cup finals. There are always other means to get back at someone.
Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Jul 9th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

i know , the press is calling him a hero . that's why i said that. still can't believe he did that. Zidane was def. the last person i ever expected to do something like that
I've been deleted!!

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Jul 9th, 2006 at 10:24 pm

bl0wn wrote: Zidane was def. the last person i ever expected to do something like that

wtf? wasn't it zidane that stepped on a saudi players back during a WC match in 98? Yeah .. I'm pretty sure it was ...

also, the sideline ref saw it, it wasn't the head red seeing it on the big screen ...

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 12:28 am

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:wtf? wasn't it zidane that stepped on a saudi players back during a WC match in 98? Yeah .. I'm pretty sure it was ...

Yup, that was him.
Sneaky bastard...

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Jul 10th, 2006 at 1:35 am

Materazzi is a piece of shit. Zidane lose his cool, regreted it the moment after he did what he did. I hate that he did this when he did, i just hope it doesnt overshadow his brilliant career.

Materazzi is just trash though.

France Dove also blown, how do u think they got their only goal. The diving from every team is pathethic. I hate that the commentators call it "smart" sometimes. They should say that it is a LOSER way to get plays in your favor.
ClanKiller | Shade

Sandbox

Postby Sandbox » Jul 10th, 2006 at 1:43 am

they best set a new standard EARLY next tournament. I want to see reds comming out more often for blatant diving players. Trying to trick a ref into giving you a penalty spoils the game and isn't fair play. It's against the rules to dive... RED FUCKING CARD what's so hard. I saw like 2 yellows this tourney for diving?

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:05 am

True that, if its an obvious dive give em a yellow. I just hope refs dont star giving out yellow on mistake...
Yea shade he did it the moment he did and seconds after he did it he started to regret what he did when he did it. He did it.
Sneaky bastard...

furious

Postby furious » Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:10 am

lol at materazzi trying to kick zidane on his way down and then trying to trip him. Rumor has it that zidane lost his cool cause materazzi used a racial slur

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 3:29 am

That would add a lot to his credit. But like i said there are always other means.
Sneaky bastard...

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Jul 10th, 2006 at 4:20 am

bl0wn wrote:Hey widowmaker... fuck you . Turns out you are a big asshole yourself. And you just had a kid , i hope you raise him better then you were raised.

I was raised just fine, thanks. Cry more.

Last I checked, I didn't headbutt anyone in the chest. I'll try to teach my kid to not be like Zidane. And it's a SHE, dipshit.

-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Game Designer

-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com

-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

furious

Postby furious » Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:32 am

Best_predator wrote:That would add a lot to his credit. But like i said there are always other means.

i'm not saying that would make it alright for zidane to do that, i said that cause i'm sure alot of people are curious as to what materazzi said

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jul 10th, 2006 at 10:03 am

"In one of the tightest votes in history, the inimitable French playmaker Zinedine Zidane won the adidas Golden Ball at the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germanyâ„¢"

roffle. I hate the fact that they do the voting before the finals...
Sneaky bastard...

Return to “General Discussion”