His & Her Journals

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

His & Her Journals

Postby Catalyst22 » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 10:37 am

1. Her Journal

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV. He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later, he came to bed, and, to my surprise, he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster......

…

…

…

…

…

2. His Journal

The Sooners lost today, but at least I got laid.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 11:41 am

That is the greatest!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

pyrox420
Elite Member

Postby pyrox420 » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 11:59 am

WHAHAHAHA!!!! Sooo true...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here". - Jayne

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 1:05 pm

I don't get it....Sooners losing would be a good day.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

monica

Postby monica » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 5:33 pm

LOL!! that is so sad b/c you know thats how women really do think. i do that all the time to jay i'll be like analyzing like 'why the F is he ignoring me? what did i do? is he in a bad mood? what happened at work to make him grouchy?' and finally i'll just straight up ask him and he'll pretty much be like 'ummm....good show on the tv! shhhhh...' its pathetic. :P

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 8:00 pm

Men are simple, we know how we feel and what we want. Women never do :).
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

monica

Postby monica » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 10:44 pm

i sorta know......

:lol:

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 11:05 pm

i don't even know what i really want or mean....women are so confusing! -Monica

Burzum's sig.
:) :) :)
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

b0ba

Postby b0ba » Jun 2nd, 2006 at 11:37 pm

LOL that one is great

monica

Postby monica » Jun 3rd, 2006 at 1:39 am

i should never have posted that haha... imma regret that forever. too much inside info slipped out in that sentence. :D

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Jun 3rd, 2006 at 11:51 am

WTF is going on in here?

Return to “General Discussion”