Need help with PayPal claim I won

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » May 17th, 2006 at 6:44 pm

Derfel wrote:
JayPhat wrote:Michigan, eh? I'll get your money for ya Oreo. But it's gonna cost ya. I don't just drive to the M state for anyone.

I will. You give me an address, I'll cross the border, fuck him up, and come back over the border. No loose ends.

Did you realize you inserted the word "up" in that sentence on accident?
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 17th, 2006 at 6:46 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:
Derfel wrote:
JayPhat wrote:Michigan, eh? I'll get your money for ya Oreo. But it's gonna cost ya. I don't just drive to the M state for anyone.

I will. You give me an address, I'll cross the border, fuck him up, and come back over the border. No loose ends.

Did you realize you inserted the word "up" in that sentence on accident?

winner . :lol:
I've been deleted!!

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 17th, 2006 at 6:46 pm

check your PM's oreo :P
I've been deleted!!

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 17th, 2006 at 10:05 pm

Well, I have no need in getting him jumped or fucked over, or fucked up. Although it would feel good to me, it's not worth $285 to get somebody's ass kicked when $50 would do it or less.

I just want my money back, or fuck even the item if it exists. Although I overpaid, I agreed to paying that price, shit. So either my money, or the item, no asskicking or shit involved.

As a last resort, I wouldn't mind having him sit a week in jail and having to be bailed out for a significant sum even if I don't get my money. But I would prefer that as a last resort, more of a fuck you for stealing my money and not giving it back kind of thing. That way, nobody gets the cash. I feel less screwed that way you know?

b0ba

Postby b0ba » May 17th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

email him and tell him he is the ugliest fucking kid u have ever seen in your life

what were u buying btw?

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 17th, 2006 at 11:52 pm

x1900 Crossfire Master card so I could run x1900 Crossfire in my rig, as if I even need it. ;)

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 18th, 2006 at 1:39 am

Pfft. Screwing people over, fucking them up, sending them to jail, etc... These things are all so cliche. Taking fingers is where it's at these days. Yakuza style.
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » May 18th, 2006 at 4:19 am

I say cut his balls off and let him know what you think of him.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » May 18th, 2006 at 9:30 am

Benedict wrote:Pfft. Screwing people over, fucking them up, sending them to jail, etc... These things are all so cliche. Taking fingers is where it's at these days. Yakuza style.

Yeah, but you gotta use one of them silver and chrome cigar trimmers if you want to earn any style points.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Nad

Postby Nad » May 18th, 2006 at 11:48 am

Cat, gotta do it mob style and either smash em off with a mallet, or wrap a piece of wire around it and twist till it tightens itself right thru the joint.
Hardfought Forum/Game Server Admin and all around board troll

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » May 18th, 2006 at 11:52 am

Nad wrote:Cat, gotta do it mob style and either smash em off with a mallet, or wrap a piece of wire around it and twist till it tightens itself right thru the joint.

:shock: You scare me
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » May 18th, 2006 at 1:21 pm

I like the way Nad thinks.
I've been deleted!!

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » May 18th, 2006 at 1:44 pm

Nad wrote:Cat, gotta do it mob style and either smash em off with a mallet, or wrap a piece of wire around it and twist till it tightens itself right thru the joint.

The wire method is almost painless. I cut off 4 fingers without even thinking about it doing that.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » May 18th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

PAINLESS! pfffffffffft that would hurt like hell.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 18th, 2006 at 3:27 pm

PayPal didn't recover any money from him. he got away with all $460.20 so far. The $175 I found out came directly from Ebay's standard fraud policy. Of $200 maximum minus a $25 processing fee.

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 18th, 2006 at 3:38 pm

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » May 18th, 2006 at 4:12 pm

You were buying a dog? or was it a dirty Nike Sock?

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 18th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

lmao, that's the guy's dog who scammed me. Death to him!!!

It's a reebok sock. ;)

Anyway, I filed a claim with my bank. It will take up to 10 business days to process, but for now they have credited me the full amount but will be asking for additional information. The lady on the line wasn't too sure of what I should do other than wait for the claim to go through and provide them with as much information as I can about the subject. On a more positive note, she didn't seem eager to push me in another direct such as at Ebay or PayPal, and assured me that what I was doing was the correct way of getting my money back.

If all goes right, I will obtain a $460.20 chargeback through my bank which they will just take directly from PayPal. At this time, PayPal will then need to use their insurance or actually go after the guy for their money (from what I understand). This makes it PayPal's problem and not mine or my bank's. But that's if everything goes right. :p I kept the $175 in my paypal account, so it's still sitting there. Should I get a chargeback or something, I don't want it to look like I was the one trying to scam ebay and paypal.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » May 19th, 2006 at 8:02 am

Cute puppy.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » May 20th, 2006 at 12:12 pm

GJ Oreo.

b0ba

Postby b0ba » May 20th, 2006 at 4:17 pm

so u got that $20 u owe me then? :lol:

Oreo
l33t scr1pt0r

Postby Oreo » May 28th, 2006 at 2:03 am

Letter I received in the mail today from my bank.

"Thank you for your inquiry of [yadda yadda], regarding the charges made to your checking account. We have completed our review of your claim. Based on our investigation, your claim has been respectfully denied. We have concluded that the transaction was authorized and that no error tok place in the processing of the transaction. We have closed your claim.

This matter is a dispute between you and the merchant, Paypal. You may try contacting the merchant to resolve this matter. if you would like us to reopen our investigation, please complete the enclosed State of Disputed ACH Items and attach copies of any supporting documentation you might have. Please sign the statement and either fax it to --- or return it in the envelope provided.

You have a right to request copies of any documents that we may have relied on in making our determination.

We value your relationship with us [yadda yadda] call us if you have [problems yadda.]"

Looks like the bank said no outright, but... I still have the option of persuing this further if I wish, or contacting Paypal for their shitty auto response stonewalls. I may have to call my bank on Tuesday and talk to them about it, sigh. I really am upset about all of this.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 28th, 2006 at 2:26 am

paypal = bullshit.

Trojan

Postby Trojan » May 28th, 2006 at 2:30 am

Although I can't really find any extra info on him, or on how to fix the problem, I do have a couple ideas for revenge:

1. The wire through the finger idea, sounds like a winner
2. Fuck his girlfriend and make him watch (yes, she is a lil ugly)
3. Kill his dog in front of him...using a sledgehammer...on top of his car
4. Mail him a picture of his girlfriend and him in the mail, along with a nice letter stating that you know who he is and that he can't hide. Add that if he would just give you your money back, nothing will happen.
5. Find his address, and sign him up for every stupid mailing thing you can. Make sure you name the resident as Kris Douchebag or similar.
6. If you can find his phone number, put fake shit in his local newspaper stating things like he is gay and wants to have sex, to just call him.
7. Put his hand through a deli slicer. Make sure it is his mouse hand.
8. Challenge his group to a css match and rock his world, then end the match saying that he needed you rmoney more than you, so he can go buy some fucking lessons.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » May 28th, 2006 at 2:32 am

or what about 9. let it go. live and fucking learn.

Return to “General Discussion”