Keyser?

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Phoenix
Elite Member

Keyser?

Postby Phoenix » Apr 22nd, 2006 at 7:27 pm

Not that I mind not reading the shit that he wrote but has anyone seen or heard from Keyser? It has been over a month since his last post.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Apr 22nd, 2006 at 10:02 pm

Yea, mentioned the lack of him in the racial profileing thread.

Odd.
I really need to change this sig

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Apr 23rd, 2006 at 12:45 am

now if only we could get Derfel to stop posting, life would be quiet
EatMoreLead aka EML

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Apr 23rd, 2006 at 11:48 am

quiet=boreing

It might have been a compliment or some such Derfel.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Apr 24th, 2006 at 7:45 am

Keyser disappears every once in a while.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Apr 24th, 2006 at 2:04 pm

hopefully he is just up in Chicago or out of town. He rolls in some rough Houston spots for parties and car racing, honestly - hopefully nothing happened to him.
EatMoreLead aka EML

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Apr 24th, 2006 at 3:30 pm

He prolly opened his mouth...

...and went to jail.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Apr 24th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

...again
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Apr 24th, 2006 at 6:03 pm

Honestly who cares?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Apr 24th, 2006 at 7:53 pm

I am going with the dual theory of car racing + opened mouth and got arrested.

My theory: He got caught street racing and though he could act all cool and tough and talk shit and get out of it.

Street Racing = Illegal for a reason. People die from it. Period. And not just the ones who race. Property damage is off the mark too.

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Apr 24th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

Since this thread will of course go no where worthwhile I present a couple things to make this thread more tolerable.

Servo

Postby Servo » Apr 24th, 2006 at 9:18 pm

My point is, if living your life to the fullest and having fun is "young, dumb and keyser", then I'm every bit of "young, dumb and keyser". And no, we do not put the public in danger for our actions, only ourselves, once again, and we take the risk willingly, we know that there's a chance that we could crash and die, but we take that risk. You don't think professional GT car drivers crash and die? You don't think pilots die? Hell, you don't think there's a risk in just breathing? Everything in the world has it's risk, you could sit in your home and still, there's a risk that ANYTHING could happen. You take a walk on the street, you don't think a car could kill you going the speed limit? I really don't want to mention movies, but have you seen Final Destination? See how people die? Doing absolutely normal shit. So I'd rather die in a fast car going at 150+MPH than die in a fucking living room watch TV.

Without Keyser, who is going to take over writing this type of shit? I need to laugh, preferably at others stupidity. Quick, someone go put their head in the microwave. [/quote]

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Apr 24th, 2006 at 9:31 pm

Jesus is a member of the Jewish Illuminati that is trying to destroy scientology by heavily funding South Park. They are also African American by race but Jewish by marriage.

Perhaps I should have used the "thaw" preset instead of the "Popcorn" preset :(
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 24th, 2006 at 9:42 pm

cat, the sig is gone =/. I want it back
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:25 pm

I dont mean to play forum Daddy, but pred that last post is very mean spirited and unlike you.
EatMoreLead aka EML

Jeng
Elite Member

Postby Jeng » Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:32 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:I dont mean to play forum Daddy, but pred that last post is very mean spirited and unlike you.

Naw, seriously, the little bit of his sig doesn't load and its annoying.

Bout as bad as all those dumb BF2 sigs that take a week to load.

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:35 pm

Jeng wrote:
EatMoreLead wrote:I dont mean to play forum Daddy, but pred that last post is very mean spirited and unlike you.

Naw, seriously, the little bit of his sig doesn't load and its annoying.

Bout as bad as all those dumb BF2 sigs that take a week to load.

QFT
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:42 pm

I thought he was saying he wanted the pesonal ad back.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 24th, 2006 at 11:18 pm

woah... what'd i miss? First i dont like the "missing img" thingy, second i was just pokin fun at myself more than anything cause i thing that sig is hilarious. Third, i dont know what i said was so offensive. If you find me just makin a post that is not related to the topic... well im sry, as far as i remember i was the only one to have EVER sided with keyser in his opinions partly because we've experienced same shit to an extent. And ive noticed that he is missing way before this topic was made, cept im not worried that he's missing.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Apr 24th, 2006 at 11:41 pm

umm....anyone else think EML was just being funnay??

::EDIT:: maybea /sarcasm would have helped

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Apr 24th, 2006 at 11:43 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:<teh funny>I dont mean to play forum Daddy, but pred that last post is very mean spirited and unlike you.

</teh funny>

EML you forgot the </teh funny> closing tag. It is causing alot of confusion on the boards. Please be more carefull.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Apr 25th, 2006 at 12:00 am

eml has the undercover humor..
Sneaky bastard...

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Apr 25th, 2006 at 6:08 am

you guys are dense.

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Apr 25th, 2006 at 12:47 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:
EatMoreLead wrote:<teh funny>I dont mean to play forum Daddy, but pred that last post is very mean spirited and unlike you.

</teh funny>

EML you forgot the </teh funny> closing tag. It is causing alot of confusion on the boards. Please be more carefull.

sorry - it was a poke mainly at YOU, and yet I ended up confusing and annoying pred and derfel at same time, sort of like frosting on the cake. :)
EatMoreLead aka EML

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Apr 25th, 2006 at 1:08 pm

EatMoreLead wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:

</teh funny>

sorry - it was a poke mainly at YOU, and yet I ended up confusing and annoying pred and derfel at same time, sort of like frosting on the cake. :)

I know ;)

EML 1 + 1 -1 =1 Your still in the positive on the annoyance scale. :)

Return to “General Discussion”