Racism

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 20th, 2005 at 11:20 am

Catalyst22 wrote:

What is this advantage? I hear it all the time, but I don't know where I go to sign up for it? Is there an afirmative action group working in predominantly black business? If there are any predominantly minority owned and operated businesses out there please let me know, I'd like the opportunity to get a job there based off of my self imposed cultural identity rather than my abilities.


That's just something you experience, as my incident when I was detained for about 9 hours for nothing, I was detained because of my race. That sort of thing.

A lot of people experience it while trying to get a job. OK, let me ask you this, why don't you think there has been any black president ever? OK, well, do you think we will have a black president in the near future? Hell no, why? There you go.

Police brutality, Rodney King was one, but there were hundreds of more incidents like that in South Central LA when those riots were happening and still now happening. Whether it be from pulling someone over simply because they are a minority or being beat to the ground bu a cop, it's there.

I'm saying that some blacks choose to segregate themselves in society and expect to be treated at a HIGHER level.

You need to use Colin Powel as your high water mark, and Al Sharpton as your low.


No, blacks don't want a higher level, they want an equal level. No fucking way you can justify yourself when you say that there is absolutely no advantage in having white skin instead of black/brown.
Image
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 20th, 2005 at 11:25 am

ok... I'm going to have to start using Firefox again...
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 11:37 am

It's a little bit of a gross generalization for you to make such a fuss over being detatined for no reason because you are a minority and suggesting that white people never get detained for no reason.

This is what people mean when they say don't use your minority status as a crutch. You don't know the circumstances leading up to your incident. The cops are w/in the law to detain you for up to 24 hours. Just like they are w/in the law to detain me for up to 24 hours.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 11:40 am

They were planning on strapping him in with Biggie & Tupac in the WTC plane...

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 20th, 2005 at 12:21 pm

Kahuna Mas wrote:They were planning on strapping him in with Biggie & Tupac in the WTC plane...


.....

Hey Jahi, you seem to missing a big point, the people in control are... guess who, here it comes... WHITE PEOPLE! No, I'm not using it as a crutch, is it fucked up? Yes.

When you get detained and get called a "cracka".... or whatever else racist terms there are for white people, you come to me.

Yes, I did think that it was racist for them to detain me, but what reaffirmed my assumption was that we were treated like shit, which was what they saw us as, sand niggers, niggers. When you're told by a white man "Why the fuck do they let pieces of shit like you in this country", "leaper", "Camel Jockeys", "terrorist" and more racial comments it seems like they are 2 seconds away from beating the shit out of you, then yeah....

I'm not using it as a fucking crutch, I'm saying it happened. Racism is there and yes it is very strong and more towards blacks and, at this specific time, Middle Easterns. If you believe otherwise..... then you've got it seriously fucked up.

I mean yeah, you could be detained, but you weren't, were you? Who do you think the Patriot Act was for? Ofcourse, laws are passed for everyone, but who do you think these fucking laws are for? You ever seen a white man come on TV being accused of being a terrorist? Most of the white "terrorists", I've ever seen (or all that I've seen) all of a sudden end up being "mentally disturbed", but oh wait, the brown man blows it up, he's a terrorist, the white man blows it up and he's "mentally disturbed"?

I don't know if you remember the white muslim that they found in Afghanistan, but they brought him here, guess what they fucking said, you can google it because I don't want to, he was "under the influence of islam", yeah, he was white and he was "under the influence of islam"? So he's white, he's under the influence and all the brown guys are the terrorists?

First off, what in the FUCK is "under the influence of islam"? Will someone please fucking explain that to me? Islam is now a fucking drug that gets you a fucking buzz?

He said again and again he chose this religion, which is the logical thing, one chooses religion, no way you can force it. Yet American claimed, he was "under the influence of islam".

I mean, what are you people saying, just fucking say it rather than bringing up these examples, do you honestly think that everyone in this country has an equal oppurtunity? Do you think whites really have to face as much as hardships as blacks? I mean, do you think whites suffer more? I'm just asking, just plain say it.
Image

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 12:34 pm

Yeah you're right Keyser.

McVeigh was a black man w/ white face paint on.

I mean, what are you people saying, just fucking say it rather than bringing up these examples, do you honestly think that everyone in this country has an equal oppurtunity? Do you think whites really have to face as much as hardships as blacks? I mean, do you think whites suffer more? I'm just asking, just plain say it.


Oh the suuuuffffeeeerrriinnnngg! Fuck sake, son. Cut the drama.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:23 pm

Maybe instead of complaining about what you "supposedly" don't have you should try and make something out of what you DO have.

Its not about opportunity. Opportunity is out there. Remember Asians have the highest median income. Per your quote.

Its really simple, you're just here to cause a stir. This isn't about racism. This is about you wanting attention. If you cared about racism you wouldn't have had an African American giving people the finger as your SIG.

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:Yeah you're right Keyser.

McVeigh was a black man w/ white face paint on.

I mean, what are you people saying, just fucking say it rather than bringing up these examples, do you honestly think that everyone in this country has an equal oppurtunity? Do you think whites really have to face as much as hardships as blacks? I mean, do you think whites suffer more? I'm just asking, just plain say it.


Oh the suuuuffffeeeerrriinnnngg! Fuck sake, son. Cut the drama.


You ever seen a white man come on TV being accused of being a terrorist? Most of the white "terrorists", I've ever seen (or all that I've seen) all of a sudden end up being "mentally disturbed", but oh wait,


I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were".

What drama? I asked a question, do you honestly believe that there is the exact same oppurtunity for every race and there is no racism, in fact if there is, it's against whites, I'm asking if that's what you're trying to say/believe?

And Kahuna, for the grandson of a KKK, pretty bold/stupid words to say that "There is no racism".
Image

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:37 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were".

And Kahuna, for the grandson of a KKK, pretty bold/stupid words to say that "There is no racism".


Dude the Tourettes is out of conrtol on that first statment. Jesus.

Never said there was no racism. I just said I'm tired of people like you screaming about it instead of doing something about it. Meanwhile the rest of us in the minority culture bust our ass to make something of ourselves.

My other great-grandfather was killed because they thought he was Japanese (why didn't you include that too?). It was there for you to read.

Personally I think you're exhibiting the same narrow mindedness of the very people you are upset with. You call them racist and then attack an entire culture of people.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:39 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
You ever seen a white man come on TV being accused of being a terrorist? Most of the white "terrorists", I've ever seen (or all that I've seen) all of a sudden end up being "mentally disturbed", but oh wait,


I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were". .


You are perpetuating the notion that all terrorists are black or middle eastern.

You believe that the reality we live in is represented accurately by TV.

Grow up kid.

Not all terrorists are black. The TV accused McVeigh of being a terrorist just the same as the 9-11 hijackers. You hear what you want to hear so that the world conforms to your racist viewpoint. It's the cruch all over again.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:45 pm

Jahiliyya wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
You ever seen a white man come on TV being accused of being a terrorist? Most of the white "terrorists", I've ever seen (or all that I've seen) all of a sudden end up being "mentally disturbed", but oh wait,


I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were". .


You are perpetuating the notion that all terrorists are black or middle eastern.

You believe that the reality we live in is represented accurately by TV.

Grow up kid.

Not all terrorists are black. The TV accused McVeigh of being a terrorist just the same as the 9-11 hijackers. You hear what you want to hear so that the world conforms to your racist viewpoint. It's the cruch all over again.


You know, I finally figured it out, my perpetuate must have been notioning the wrong way this whole time!

Seriously though, how the hell did you get that out of what I said?
Image

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Keyser Soze
The Devil
Posts: 1403
Joined: Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:37 am

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:56 pm

Kahuna Mas wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were".

And Kahuna, for the grandson of a KKK, pretty bold/stupid words to say that "There is no racism".


Dude the Tourettes is out of conrtol on that first statment. Jesus.

Never said there was no racism. I just said I'm tired of people like you screaming about it instead of doing something about it. Meanwhile the rest of us in the minority culture bust our ass to make something of ourselves.

My other great-grandfather was killed because they thought he was Japanese (why didn't you include that too?). It was there for you to read.

Personally I think you're exhibiting the same narrow mindedness of the very people you are upset with. You call them racist and then attack an entire culture of people.


Wow man, I mean honestly, screaming about it? Holy fucking shit you have no reading comprehension skills for shit. I mean honestly, I have said like 10 times on this thread that I'm not saying it should be used as a "crutch", I said it should be ended, I'm also saying it's being extended farther than it needs to, but it is there, and it's bad, maybe not as bad as people like Jesse Jackson make it out to be, but it is still there and strong, that's what I've said like 10+ times in this thread....

Did you even fucking read my post that started this thread before making stupid ass comments on something you know nothing of or did you just jump on the "Flame Keyser" bandwagon since all the "cool kids" on the forums are doing it?
Image

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:00 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
Jahiliyya wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
You ever seen a white man come on TV being accused of being a terrorist? Most of the white "terrorists", I've ever seen (or all that I've seen) all of a sudden end up being "mentally disturbed", but oh wait,


I said that like that for a reason, I asked, have you, because I haven't", sort of thing, not, "there never were". .


You are perpetuating the notion that all terrorists are black or middle eastern.

You believe that the reality we live in is represented accurately by TV.

Grow up kid.

Not all terrorists are black. The TV accused McVeigh of being a terrorist just the same as the 9-11 hijackers. You hear what you want to hear so that the world conforms to your racist viewpoint. It's the cruch all over again.


You know, I finally figured it out, my perpetuate must have been notioning the wrong way this whole time!

Seriously though, how the hell did you get that out of what I said?


You claim that on TV all the terrorists are black or asian, while any whites you would classify as terrorists are called "Crazies" on TV.

You see what you want to see. Because I saw the TV calling McVeigh a terrorist, and he isn't black or asian.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Teufel
Senior Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Dec 14th, 2004 at 8:29 am

Postby Teufel » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:10 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:ok... I'm going to have to start using Firefox again...


whats the plug-in called again?
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:19 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Wow man, I mean honestly, screaming about it? Holy fucking shit you have no reading comprehension skills for shit. I mean honestly, I have said like 10 times on this thread that I'm not saying it should be used as a "crutch", I said it should be ended, I'm also saying it's being extended farther than it needs to, but it is there, and it's bad, maybe not as bad as people like Jesse Jackson make it out to be, but it is still there and strong, that's what I've said like 10+ times in this thread....

Did you even fucking read my post that started this thread before making stupid ass comments on something you know nothing of or did you just jump on the "Flame Keyser" bandwagon since all the "cool kids" on the forums are doing it?


So how are you helping the cause? Oh wait you're here complaing that it will never end. Great job. Once again, the rest of us are working to provide good examples to our children instead of propogating gangs and the negative culture associated with it.

Oh I read your post, and then the one after that where you complained about how harse your life was. Its worked cause you have finally garnished the attention you crave.

I also find it funny that you think there are "cool kids" in a forum. Like we all hang out and smoke cigarettes and tight-roll our jeans. Maybe for once you should think that the rest of the world ISN'T insane, but maybe its you. Yes there's a bandwagon we are all on. It's called SANITY.

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:42 pm

Teufel wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:ok... I'm going to have to start using Firefox again...


whats the plug-in called again?


I'll try to find it and post another link
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:45 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:
Teufel wrote:
Catalyst22 wrote:ok... I'm going to have to start using Firefox again...


whats the plug-in called again?


I'll try to find it and post another link


I think it's gonna need its own post and a sticky.
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
sohpriest
Senior Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Oct 15th, 2005 at 8:26 pm

Postby sohpriest » Dec 20th, 2005 at 2:50 pm

I don't know if you remember the white muslim that they found in Afghanistan, but they brought him here, guess what they fucking said, you can google it because I don't want to, he was "under the influence of islam", yeah, he was white and he was "under the influence of islam"? So he's white, he's under the influence and all the brown guys are the terrorists?

So I'm confused did he take up for the traitor? I think the troops that found him should have shot him on sight. Is there racism? Yes. Will there always be boggots? Yes. Is it worse for blacks who are poor? No. You always say we don't know what it's like. Screw you. I'm with Cat. Be poor and white in rural america. We are the people that everyone laughs at. Your life sucks. I'm sorry. Your childhood sucked. I'm sorry. Thing is people get over it. They adapt. My mother drove almost 2 hours one way to work 6 days a week to make $800 a month. I was a latch key kid. Guess what I adapted, got scholarships went to school and made good. That's what this country is about. Your life sucks get over it.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 3:04 pm

sohpriest wrote:Will there always be boggots? Yes.


Not BOGGOTS!

I'm adopting this as a new word.

User avatar
Catalyst22
Elite Member
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sep 30th, 2004 at 8:21 pm

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 20th, 2005 at 3:14 pm

Kahuna Mas wrote:
sohpriest wrote:Will there always be boggots? Yes.


Not BOGGOTS!

I'm adopting this as a new word.


Isn't a BOGGOT someone who discriminates against HOBBITS?
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

User avatar
Jahiliyya
Senior Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:05 pm

Postby Jahiliyya » Dec 20th, 2005 at 3:16 pm

Boggot shall be hte word of the day!
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

User avatar
Kahuna Mas
Senior Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Feb 11th, 2004 at 9:57 am

Postby Kahuna Mas » Dec 20th, 2005 at 3:16 pm

Close. It's a bisexual Hobbit.

Rumor was Sean Astin was a Boggot.

User avatar
sohpriest
Senior Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Oct 15th, 2005 at 8:26 pm

Postby sohpriest » Dec 20th, 2005 at 3:57 pm

lol should have reeeed that better.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

User avatar
Burzum
Benefactor
Posts: 4291
Joined: Oct 21st, 2004 at 1:05 pm

Postby Burzum » Dec 20th, 2005 at 4:20 pm

According to Mo, Frodo and Sam are BFF. I think that means they experiment. I thank God everyday that I have no friends.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Jeng
Elite Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Postby Jeng » Dec 20th, 2005 at 7:26 pm

Kahuna Mas wrote:Close. It's a bisexual Hobbit.

Rumor was Sean Astin was a Boggot.


http://www.ealasaid.com/misc/vsd/

Which one was Sean Astin again?

DAY ONE

Was out pilfering vegetables when bumped into Sam and Frodo. Had a nice little roll around with Frodo in corn before was forcibly removed by Sam. Must have word with Frodo about letting servants get overly familiar and grabby.

Fell down hill. Merry v. disappointed that he broke his carrot. After he found one that was just the right shape, too.
I really need to change this sig


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests