The corrupt government

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Keyser Soze
The Devil

The corrupt government

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 14th, 2005 at 3:35 am

Rejoice at the fact you gave this guy 4 more years.... /sarcasm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ose+change

.... and more...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... artial+law
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 14th, 2005 at 6:11 am

lol, i wouldnt be suprised if its true...
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Dec 14th, 2005 at 8:01 am

i stopped at "it didn't look like a commercial plane".

:roll:
I've been deleted!!

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 14th, 2005 at 8:02 am

Yea there were few things that were ridiculous but some shit is interesting to think about.
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Shade
Elite Member

Postby Shade » Dec 14th, 2005 at 9:51 am

bah im not going to even bother opening this one.
ClanKiller | Shade

Teufel

Postby Teufel » Dec 14th, 2005 at 9:52 am

But you bothered posting. gg!
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 14th, 2005 at 9:54 am

what complete bullshit... Keyser, I got some ocean front property I can sell you in my backyard.
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Dec 14th, 2005 at 10:09 am

Keyser once again proves he is a joke.

-Wid
- The AWP god formerly known as 'WidowMaker' [Retired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Game Designer
-Retro Studios - www.retrostudios.com
-If the next Metroid sucks, you will know who to blame.

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Dec 14th, 2005 at 10:21 am

I sware someone posted this same shit about 4 or 5 months ago.

*EDIT*
Yet again I edit this, after reading the post I linked there is no need to start that fight over again. Point is this is an argument we already had.
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Dec 14th, 2005 at 10:24 am

probably Derfel.

-Wid

-Game Designer

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Dec 14th, 2005 at 12:36 pm

int stepsForward = 0;
do while (keyser.Posting())
{
stepsForward++;
if (stepsForward >= 3)
stepsForward = stepsForward - 2;
}
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Dec 14th, 2005 at 2:03 pm

oh yeah .. then what about the people supposed to be on those 3 flights? hidden in some underground bunker somewhere?

bah

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 14th, 2005 at 2:10 pm

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:oh yeah .. then what about the people supposed to be on those 3 flights? hidden in some underground bunker somewhere?

bah

You would have to write a novel to describe point by point exactly how false each "fact" they claim is.

I had to throw in the towel after they said "a rocket shot from the jet moments before impact".
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Dec 14th, 2005 at 2:51 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:I had to throw in the towel after they said "a rocket shot from the jet moments before impact".

haha, so did I .. when they started talking about the rocket I took and a look at it said i had 50 minutes left in the video. i'm not sitting through 50 more minutes of this shit.

CyberPitz
Elite Member

Postby CyberPitz » Dec 14th, 2005 at 2:51 pm

There were a few thing that were interesting in there, the rest looked like straw grabbing. When they talked about that the towers collapsed from a 1 hour fire, and then compared the collapse to other buildings that were on fire for hours upon HOURS and didn't collapse. Only difference? They didn't get hit with a fucking 747

G$
Benefactor

Postby G$ » Dec 14th, 2005 at 3:33 pm

YOU ARE ALL MINDLESS WORMS, BRAINASHED BY BIG BROTHER TO IGNORE THE PLAIN TRUTH THAT LIES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. YOU LACK INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, SELF AWARENESS, AND THE WILL TO ACT OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF THE STRICTURES PLACED ON YOU BY YOUR ETERNAL OVERLORDS. TAKE THE BLUE PILL........TAKE THE BLUE PILL..............CONSUME...............CONSUME..............VISIT THE HOME SHOPPING CLUB...............JOIN A MLM................

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 14th, 2005 at 5:31 pm

G$ wrote:YOU ARE ALL MINDLESS WORMS, BRAINASHED BY BIG BROTHER TO IGNORE THE PLAIN TRUTH THAT LIES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. YOU LACK INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, SELF AWARENESS, AND THE WILL TO ACT OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF THE STRICTURES PLACED ON YOU BY YOUR ETERNAL OVERLORDS. TAKE THE BLUE PILL........TAKE THE BLUE PILL..............CONSUME...............CONSUME..............VISIT THE HOME SHOPPING CLUB...............JOIN A MLM................

IT WAS BETTER THAN CATS. I WILL SEE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN...

The main difference between the fires in other buildings and the WTC was about 10,000 gallons of jet fuel, a crushing hit to the side that no building is designed to withstand, and a building designed around a compromised central core that has only been reproduced once in the world and thats the Williams Energy building (BOK Tower) that I used to work in.

Google image search for: bank of oklahoma tower
and you will see some pictures. Its a mini WTC... Kinda interesting.

sohpriest

Postby sohpriest » Dec 14th, 2005 at 5:37 pm

I beat Mulder could get to the bottom of this. It's the well manicured mans fault.
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 14th, 2005 at 9:55 pm

The thing is, the guys says something in the end which is relevant all of you, he says most people don't want to accept the possibilty, no matter how much evidence you bring. This guys shows you video footage of, 10+ eye witness accounts and real documented evidence on EVERYTHING this guy says. He doesn't even express an opinion until the last 2 minutes of the movie.

Basically, you people are in denial of reality. There's no way you can reject that, if there is, proove him wrong. He's brought nothing but proof and facts to the table and all you people have broght is stupid comments and nothing to even say against his claims. Explain your side why you think it's fake. You can't, because you just don't want to even accept it as a possibilty.

A slave to your own thinking.....

[edit]

Oh and b4nshee, you should've stopped using the internet when you opened up your browser.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Dec 14th, 2005 at 9:59 pm

Lemming...
*edit*

I forgot to also call you sheeple...

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Dec 14th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:Lemming...
*edit*

I forgot to also call you sheeple...

lmao.. the irony
Sneaky bastard...

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Dec 14th, 2005 at 11:34 pm

Keyser, do some research into eyewitness reliability - no two people at same event will recall it exactly the same. I'm not watching that video again, I thought it was bullpoop conspiracy theory the first time.
EatMoreLead aka EML

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Dec 14th, 2005 at 11:47 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Basically, you people are in denial of reality. There's no way you can reject that, if there is, proove him wrong. He's brought nothing but proof and facts to the table and all you people have broght is stupid comments and nothing to even say against his claims.

I guess some people really DO believe everything they see on the internet ...

hahah poor keyser.

but you never answered my question. what about the people on those three flights? eh? how many eye-witness accounts of that and footage of them do you have?

if there's anyone in this thread in denial of reality ... it's you ..

but, if holding onto this bullshit little conspiracy gives your life some justification, i guess that's your right.

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Dec 15th, 2005 at 12:41 am

rekloose-[PUPPY] wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:Basically, you people are in denial of reality. There's no way you can reject that, if there is, proove him wrong. He's brought nothing but proof and facts to the table and all you people have broght is stupid comments and nothing to even say against his claims.

I guess some people really DO believe everything they see on the internet ...

hahah poor keyser.

but you never answered my question. what about the people on those three flights? eh? how many eye-witness accounts of that and footage of them do you have?

if there's anyone in this thread in denial of reality ... it's you ..

but, if holding onto this bullshit little conspiracy gives your life some justification, i guess that's your right.

Rephrase your question, because I don't get the point of it. Can you disprove anything he's saying? If you can, I'll accept. What irony, you blame me for being influential, when you have done the same from the media and Bush, but instead, you've done so blindly, with no regard of evidence, if you have evidence or proof of your claims, by all means, present them.

WidowMaker
Benefactor

Postby WidowMaker » Dec 15th, 2005 at 12:59 am

Keyser... I have some nice beachfront property in scenic New Orleans for cheap you might like!

-Wid

-Game Designer

Return to “General Discussion”